TRIAZOLE OR ANIMAL STAK - AnabolicMinds.com

TRIAZOLE OR ANIMAL STAK

  1. New Member
    jmorgan7845's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    TRIAZOLE OR ANIMAL STAK


    which of these do you guys think would be better to take with daa. or both?
    any thought?

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Triazole. Animal Stak, LMAO, a joke of a product. Are you new to supplements?. How old are you?. Just wondering because you want to take a test booster type product.
  3. Advanced Member
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    134367

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Triazole hands down!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jmorgan7845's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    i'm 48, been working out for a few years and looking for something to add more muscle. work out 4-5 days a week. woould you recommend a different product for a 1st time stack? i have some daa and would like a supplement to go with it.
  5. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513834

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SNS DAA (depending on how much DAA you got on hand) and PES erase/erase pro is a good natty stack. Others will try to chime in on their choice of AIs to stack with it, all personal choice my friend.
  6. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan7845 View Post
    i'm 48, been working out for a few years and looking for something to add more muscle. work out 4-5 days a week. woould you recommend a different product for a 1st time stack? i have some daa and would like a supplement to go with it.

    No. There are a lot of young kids in there 20's taking test boosters and it just doesn't make much sense to me. At 48 you should get a lot out of it. Triazole and DAA would be great for you. Even either one on its own would be fine. I'd stay away from Erase or Erase Pro. Triazole blows those products out of the water and they can be really hard on your joints.
  7. New Member
    jmorgan7845's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    127

    Reputation

    thanks guys, i have the sns brand daa and some forma stanzol. any thoughts on forma stanzol?
  8. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,475
    Rep Power
    5966601

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Triazole. Animal Stak, LMAO, a joke of a product. Are you new to supplements?. How old are you?. Just wondering because you want to take a test booster type product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    SNS DAA (depending on how much DAA you got on hand) and PES erase/erase pro is a good natty stack. Others will try to chime in on their choice of AIs to stack with it, all personal choice my friend.

    Agreed with these two, on all counts.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan7845 View Post
    thanks guys, i have the sns brand daa and some forma stanzol. any thoughts on forma stanzol?
    the DAA plus the forma will work well, the forma is an adequate AI just the same as triazole or erase....It probably is stronger than those two actually at the upper end dosage for "standalone" on the directions.... I think 7-10 pumps twice a day.....
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    the DAA plus the forma will work well, the forma is an adequate AI just the same as triazole or erase....It probably is stronger than those two actually at the upper end dosage for "standalone" on the directions.... I think 7-10 pumps twice a day.....

    Triazole is more of a testosterone booster and not really a straight AI product.
  11. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Triazole is more of a testosterone booster and not really a straight AI product.
    everybody always compares triazole to erase though....and for that matter, forma is supposed to work as an anabolic in addition to an AI (which may compare better to triazole than erase would)....so they are all different, which is good because you can cycle them using something different each time....but the OP has forma in hand, so best to use it....
  12. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,816
    Rep Power
    4270485

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    everybody always compares triazole to erase though....and for that matter, forma is supposed to work as an anabolic in addition to an AI (which may compare better to triazole than erase would)....so they are all different, which is good because you can cycle them using something different each time....but the OP has forma in hand, so best to use it....
    He could always save the formadrol. DAA and Triazole is a great stack. Triazole alone is even fine.
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    He could always save the formadrol. DAA and Triazole is a great stack. Triazole alone is even fine.
    you said triazole is more of a test booster, so why stack 2 test boosters.....a test booster plus AI (that also converts to a mildly androgenic PH among other benefits) makes more sense. not saying triazole and DAA is not a good stack, I've used them numerous times separate of each other, but never stacked personally. Forma and DAA would be a strong stack, but hey....he can go out and buy some triazole and try it that way if he chooses.....I just came off of a cycle using forma with intimidate (among other things) actually.......
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,589
    Rep Power
    2410146

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    D-Pol, pumps and a test boost.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. daa, plus unleashed or animal stak
    By jmorgan7845 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 05:21 PM
  2. DTH or AX compared to Animal Stak / 6-oxo
    By lonewolf77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM
  3. Animal stak 2 or pump
    By asooomaa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 04:05 AM
  4. Animal Stak/ Mstak or Mass FX/HX2
    By Rah22491 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:00 PM
  5. animal stak or drive ???
    By greatescape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in