TRIAZOLE OR ANIMAL STAK

jmorgan7845

Awards
which of these do you guys think would be better to take with daa. or both?
any thought?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole. Animal Stak, LMAO, a joke of a product. Are you new to supplements?. How old are you?. Just wondering because you want to take a test booster type product.

jmorgan7845

Awards
i'm 48, been working out for a few years and looking for something to add more muscle. work out 4-5 days a week. woould you recommend a different product for a 1st time stack? i have some daa and would like a supplement to go with it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA (depending on how much DAA you got on hand) and PES erase/erase pro is a good natty stack. Others will try to chime in on their choice of AIs to stack with it, all personal choice my friend.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm 48, been working out for a few years and looking for something to add more muscle. work out 4-5 days a week. woould you recommend a different product for a 1st time stack? i have some daa and would like a supplement to go with it.

No. There are a lot of young kids in there 20's taking test boosters and it just doesn't make much sense to me. At 48 you should get a lot out of it. Triazole and DAA would be great for you. Even either one on its own would be fine. I'd stay away from Erase or Erase Pro. Triazole blows those products out of the water and they can be really hard on your joints.

jmorgan7845

Awards
thanks guys, i have the sns brand daa and some forma stanzol. any thoughts on forma stanzol?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Triazole. Animal Stak, LMAO, a joke of a product. Are you new to supplements?. How old are you?. Just wondering because you want to take a test booster type product.
SNS DAA (depending on how much DAA you got on hand) and PES erase/erase pro is a good natty stack. Others will try to chime in on their choice of AIs to stack with it, all personal choice my friend.

Agreed with these two, on all counts.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
thanks guys, i have the sns brand daa and some forma stanzol. any thoughts on forma stanzol?
the DAA plus the forma will work well, the forma is an adequate AI just the same as triazole or erase....It probably is stronger than those two actually at the upper end dosage for "standalone" on the directions.... I think 7-10 pumps twice a day.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the DAA plus the forma will work well, the forma is an adequate AI just the same as triazole or erase....It probably is stronger than those two actually at the upper end dosage for "standalone" on the directions.... I think 7-10 pumps twice a day.....

Triazole is more of a testosterone booster and not really a straight AI product.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Triazole is more of a testosterone booster and not really a straight AI product.
everybody always compares triazole to erase though....and for that matter, forma is supposed to work as an anabolic in addition to an AI (which may compare better to triazole than erase would)....so they are all different, which is good because you can cycle them using something different each time....but the OP has forma in hand, so best to use it....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody always compares triazole to erase though....and for that matter, forma is supposed to work as an anabolic in addition to an AI (which may compare better to triazole than erase would)....so they are all different, which is good because you can cycle them using something different each time....but the OP has forma in hand, so best to use it....
He could always save the formadrol. DAA and Triazole is a great stack. Triazole alone is even fine.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
He could always save the formadrol. DAA and Triazole is a great stack. Triazole alone is even fine.
you said triazole is more of a test booster, so why stack 2 test boosters.....a test booster plus AI (that also converts to a mildly androgenic PH among other benefits) makes more sense. not saying triazole and DAA is not a good stack, I've used them numerous times separate of each other, but never stacked personally. Forma and DAA would be a strong stack, but hey....he can go out and buy some triazole and try it that way if he chooses.....I just came off of a cycle using forma with intimidate (among other things) actually.......

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D-Pol, pumps and a test boost. :D