New PES Fat Burner

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Let it go boys. No point in fanning the flames, I'm sure someone saw the error of what they said. Now let's make sure some of PES fat burner ends up at my door step.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    No, not trying to push anything or direct this at any company, sorry for stirring things up. Time and time again I have pointed out the numerous supplement scams that are out in the marketplace in the past. There are far more worthless supplements out there than I have time or energy to spend on but that was the only reason I responded the way I did but apologize for making this worse.
    Hey, Put a patch on it....

    I kid!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Pointless. I think rather than come out with new product lets improve delivery first.
    Oral is a joke.

    I'm working on a transdermal food patch. I hate chewing; swallowing is a task; I question the archaic delivery system.

    Suppository
    Protein anyone?

    I kid!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Oral is a joke.

    I'm working on a transdermal food patch. I hate chewing; swallowing is a task; I question the archaic delivery system.

    Suppository
    Protein anyone?

    I kid!
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Subbed for info on better delivery methods...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    No, not trying to push anything or direct this at any company, sorry for stirring things up. Time and time again I have pointed out the numerous supplement scams that are out in the marketplace in the past. There are far more worthless supplements out there than I have time or energy to spend on but that was the only reason I responded the way I did but apologize for making this worse.
    Lol, I am going to try to ignore pretty much every post you had in this thread.


    On a positive note, this will not be like "every other" fat burner. Coming from PES you know it will be innovative.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Oral is a joke.

    I'm working on a transdermal food patch. I hate chewing; swallowing is a task; I question the archaic delivery system.

    Suppository
    Protein anyone?

    I kid!
    I heard if you shelve the androseries tablets (ie the whole 6-pill dose) it helps absorbtion even more......
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Oral is a joke.

    I'm working on a transdermal food patch. I hate chewing; swallowing is a task; I question the archaic delivery system.

    Suppository Protein anyone?

    I kid!
    Dibs
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Oral is a joke.

    I'm working on a transdermal food patch. I hate chewing; swallowing is a task; I question the archaic delivery system.

    Suppository
    Protein anyone?

    I kid!
    PeptoPro maybe but the Mass Gainers I'll pass
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Oral is a joke.

    I'm working on a transdermal food patch. I hate chewing; swallowing is a task; I question the archaic delivery system.

    Suppository Protein anyone?

    I kid!
    Chewing is for sucker. Suppository protein now that's innovative.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol, I am going to try to ignore pretty much every post you had in this thread.


    On a positive note, this will not be like "every other" fat burner. Coming from PES you know it will be innovative.
    We all know it is not gonna be like anything else in the market, PES has proven to be innovative and competitive in this industry ! Take it easy on the kid Bobby! I'm sure its his latin hot blood that makes him have some...sudden bursts of "i'm not thinking what I'm writing" outbursts

    Now bring some samples into the table !

    PS: Don't send Ben any...he is already ripped and getting the PES P.W.O. samples haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Chewing is for sucker. Suppository protein now that's invasive.
    Fixed
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  13. Whoa...now I'm excited! I can't wait to see. And damn I was just gonna start another cycle of AT2...guess I will wait (unless the new one can be stacked )

    Looking forward to hearing the news!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnessXtrm
    Whoa...now I'm excited! I can't wait to see. And damn I was just gonna start another cycle of AT2...guess I will wait (unless the new one can be stacked )

    Looking forward to hearing the news!
    Same here, was about to start another AT2 run but might wait for new one.

    Natty, will the new PES fat burner be stackable with AT2, or will it just be the God of all fat burners?

  15. Details!!

  16. Details will be announced soon enough!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Details will be announced soon enough!
    But it's my birthday can't I get a sneak peak of it?

  18. My lips are sealed!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Ye have little faith in innovation. While "fat burners" are ubiquitous on the market, most are mundane, ineffective, and unoriginal. This one, however, shall not be the same.
    ^^^NOTHING from PES is "the same". And it all WORKS. Simple, but EFFECTIVE. Which is why I LOVE the line

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    But it's my birthday can't I get a sneak peak of it?
    Same here^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    But it's my birthday can't I get a sneak peak of it?
    Happy bday?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. I'm very stim sensitive after years of ec, and 1,3 abuse lol. Any idea if this is a heavy stimmed product?
    I love pes products and I'm fat... win win?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  23. if you need a guinea pig let me know
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    ^^^NOTHING from PES is "the same". And it all WORKS. Simple, but EFFECTIVE. Which is why I LOVE the line

    ~Rosie~
    Well said Rosie
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Same here, was about to start another AT2 run but might wait for new one.

    Natty, will the new PES fat burner be stackable with AT2, or will it just be the God of all fat burners?
    I guess you could if you were just straight stim intolerant, but, mostly just the mega fat loss product here.

    The AM crowd will appreciate this product more than anyone because they understand hardcore
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    I guess you could if you were just straight stim intolerant, but, mostly just the mega fat loss product here.

    The AM crowd will appreciate this product more than anyone because they understand hardcore
    You sir know how to talk to this alpha crowd! :-)

    This statement is LTL approved!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I guess you could if you were just straight stim intolerant, but, mostly just the mega fat loss product here.

    The AM crowd will appreciate this product more than anyone because they understand hardcore
    This is what the people want to hear....hardcore products for real lifters.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I guess you could if you were just straight stim intolerant, but, mostly just the mega fat loss product here.

    The AM crowd will appreciate this product more than anyone because they understand hardcore
    Nice!

  29. I'm a hard core fat ass!

  30. Plus I turn 40 today so its getting even harder to lose fat....I'm sure PES will help with that though!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants the NEW PES Fat Burner to launch at Nutraplanet?
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 08:50 PM
  2. PMS needs a name for their new BLACK fat burner
    By mattrag in forum General Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:41 AM
  3. New to Fat Burners...
    By DavidCream in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 04:22 AM
  4. What's the best of the new fat burners?
    By boomer69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 09:38 AM
  5. Stumbled on a new fat burner...
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in