Starting ErasePro soon -by itself- Should I have any concerns?

SmithGregory

Awards
First time I'm cycling a Testosterone supplement and just want to be safe.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may notice dry joints, but that's the primary concern outside of acne.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
First time I'm cycling a Testosterone supplement and just want to be safe.
I'm about to do the same. I've used PES products in the past and love them (haven't used Erase/EP yet but just placed my order for it). I decided to go Erase first then after 4 weeks switch to EP (sort of like keeping the benefits of both without building a tolerance). To combat the potential "joint dryness", I'm also taking fish oil (OxiMega). Good luck with your cycle!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect plan. Other things to avoid any soreness is just reducing the dose, taking it ever other day, or adding in Cissus

SmithGregory

Awards
I'm about to do the same. I've used PES products in the past and love them (haven't used Erase/EP yet but just placed my order for it). I decided to go Erase first then after 4 weeks switch to EP (sort of like keeping the benefits of both without building a tolerance). To combat the potential "joint dryness", I'm also taking fish oil (OxiMega). Good luck with your cycle!
Thanks, looking forward to it. Same to you.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Perfect plan. Other things to avoid any soreness is just reducing the dose, taking it ever other day, or adding in Cissus
^ this, any minor joint pain I have had was cured by cissus.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks for the recommendation for cissus. If the fish oil doesn't work for me I'll give that a shot.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the recommendation for cissus. If the fish oil doesn't work for me I'll give that a shot.
Awesome, let us know how it goes