activate xtreme + erase pro = gyno?

ackbrah

Awards
hey guys i've got mild gyno which possibly might have been caused by activate xtreme although I'm not too sure about because I spotted the gyno after only 6 days of using activate xtreme.

I've got rid of most of my gyno using nolvadex and still have a slight lump and fat deposits under my right nipple and the pain is pretty much gone.

I picked up a bottle of erase pro just to finish off after my nolvadex cycle and hopefully get rid of the gyno but I was wondering if I should stack this with the activate xtreme since it also has aromatase inhibiting ingredients?

Probably a stupid question since the gyno was likely to be caused from activate xtreme but just wanted to see what you guys had to say.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
DONT stack it with Activate Xtreme! I got gyno flareup with it.. now running 17-Dione(Erase) 2 caps a day (50mg) and its much better again

ackbrah

Awards
thanks buddy, good to hear advice from people who have used activate extreme. I've noticed gyno from activate xtreme is a lot more possible than how they explained the product.
can't wait to use erase pro tomorrow with my last nolvadex, only heard good things about it :D

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what ingredient in activate extreme shall lead to gyno???

woodbear

Awards
I took bloodwork right after havoc (nolva pct) last year.
Ranges testosterone 10-40 , estradiol 0,5-14 , free test 3-14 uk ranges..nmol.

Results after pct : test 27, estradiol 24, free test 7..Everything else midrange. Livervalues perfect etc.. Nipples where a bit tender and i could press out clear drops. Libido was ok. I have extreme libido, on a good day, i can come 3 times on a row with no down time... so for me this was low... Put me along with the regular guys.

Results winter, no supps for 2 months: test 24, estradiol 18(still high) free test not included in test. Nipples better, libido better. Mroning wood returned.

Results summer: daa plus erase. Felt awsome, libido high. But still asomtimes tender nipples.
Expected awsome test results... But go figure...
testo just 17, estradiol 10(within range). No free test inculded this time either, but everything else normal. I could calculate my free test with other scores like albunin and in came out 2.5% . 2-3% is perfect, calculated from the original score i got less than 2% hence crappy libido etc.

So daa and erase have not elevated total test, but has lowered estradiol, and probably increased free test:). But as my endo has told me...people get hung up in the individual numbers, but it is the total spectre that matters,,, as he said, if you feel fine, your boners can breaknwalls, and strength in the gym is good. Dont look at the numbers... They might be perfect for you, even if they seem lowish.

Anyway... I noticed no change in nipple tendernes on either triazole or erase. Nolva seems to work, bur as soon as i stop, even if i taper off, they flare up again.

Bottom line, i dont care, its not very visible, nor have they grown even if tender. Only thing i can say is, when i first got the lumps 15 years ago, it was not tenderness or puffy, it was painful! So some puffy or tender nipples is nothing to panic about..pain just wearing a shirt, thats something to worry about..

ackbrah

Awards
Bottom line, i dont care, its not very visible, nor have they grown even if tender. Only thing i can say is, when i first got the lumps 15 years ago, it was not tenderness or puffy, it was painful! So some puffy or tender nipples is nothing to panic about..pain just wearing a shirt, thats something to worry about..
My gyno is very similar to this. At first you couldn't notice but it was slightly painful to touch with a lump under it. Then the lump started growing, it started to get puffy and the pain was just unbearable at times especially when I hit it against something by accident.

Around two or three months after that I got myself some nolvadex and since then it is still slightly puffy, the lump shrunk and there is barely any pain when touched.

I'm pretty happy with the result so far, I only bought erase pro since I was at over 80mg of nolvadex a day and only tapered off for 5 days so I was a little worried about estro rebound. I would be ecstatic if this gets rid of the rest of my gyno but if it doesn't then I'm not too fussed because its not as noticeable as it used to be anyway!

having gyno for over 15 years is very hard to get rid of, have you tried letrozole or arimidex?

ackbrah

Awards
not sure but.. divanil perhaps?
also not sure of the ingredient that causes gyno. The product seemed like a win win since it was mainly a test booster with aromatase inhibiting properties, would not recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried any test boosters before to see how their body responds.

woodbear

Awards
It s not very visible, just coin sized flatish glands... They where however visible when they first arrived, swollen and very painful.
Nolva will take them down from a swollen state, but not remove the glands... But even at 6-7% bodyfat, they where not visible like one see in some bb pics... Probably because when not inflamed in any way, they are very flat...
also most of my non training beer lovong friends have good sized tits compared to my sculped pecs, so no one would notice it anyway in that crowd lol
first i noticed when i got them was the pain and that they where extremely tender, then they got a bit more puffy and swollen. ...the doc then did not even draw blood, just sent me to cancer exam...nice....i was scared, he actually though i had breast cancer,,, talk about useless old doc in the early 90's . But they normalized in about 6 months..

So after my one and only cycle, then got a bit swollen and puffy, but not painful...and it eventually went back to normal. Nolva did help. But not shrink that hard lumps further...just back to the state they always have been in.

ackbrah

Awards
ahh alright, yeah my lump is very small now, its just the fat deposits around the nipple that is still there. not that noticeable but its very annoying.

on another note, this is my 3rd day on erase pro and my muscles feel a little more fuller and harder than usual. not exactly what I was expecting since I'm using it mainly for gyno but still good :)

ackbrah

Awards
quick update guys, gyno is pretty much gone now was probably from the nolvadex and erase pro but nipple still sticks out, it still hurts a little sometimes not much. also getting noticeably leaner, pretty sure its from erase!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
quick update guys, gyno is pretty much gone now was probably from the nolvadex and erase pro but nipple still sticks out, it still hurts a little sometimes not much. also getting noticeably leaner, pretty sure its from erase!
Awesome news all around.

Nolva does hit your libido though, doesnt it? I am considering a run sometime soon

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome

Awesome news all around.

Nolva does hit your libido though, doesnt it? I am considering a run sometime soon
It can, but not always

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
awesome

It can, but not always
I have been hit by libido loss On Erase Pro, is there something on the lines of MAN's Nolvaden that can be milder than EP but stronger than Erase?

Would you be able to plz throw some light on this, I would like to have some understanding in the topic as I approach my Gyno cure stack.

ackbrah

Awards
I have been hit by libido loss On Erase Pro, is there something on the lines of MAN's Nolvaden that can be milder than EP but stronger than Erase?

Would you be able to plz throw some light on this, I would like to have some understanding in the topic as I approach my Gyno cure stack.
well this is pretty personal but I'm 19 years old and on nolvadex I had my first wet dream LOL! my hormones must of been way out of whack but definitely did not lose my libido off it, if anything I was more sexually active from it. Erase pro also hasn't done anything to my libido I still feel the same. everyone to themselves I guess!

what does your gyno cure stack look like?

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
well this is pretty personal but I'm 19 years old and on nolvadex I had my first wet dream LOL! my hormones must of been way out of whack but definitely did not lose my libido off it, if anything I was more sexually active from it. Erase pro also hasn't done anything to my libido I still feel the same. everyone to themselves I guess!

what does your gyno cure stack look like?

Still discovering though am sure EP,and Nolva will be a part of this.

ackbrah

Awards
Honestly don't think nolva worked as much as I expected it to. I really recommend you should try arimidex/letrozole and then nolvadex after to stop the estrogen rebound. I only did nolvadex because I was desparate to get rid of my gyno, though some still remains. arimidex should kill off your gyno completely.