is taking Craze daily ok?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%

is taking Craze daily ok?

Hi guys, I've been drinking Craze 1.5 scoops daily and my tolerance doesnt build up I'm almost done with my first tub. I've been busy so I dont work-out anymore I drink this for work it keeps me focus and very active I also don't feel sleepy anytime of the day. Is this safe or I should take break? Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I take it prewo only
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%

I have tried to take it every day. Im almost sure it has made me more stressed and anxious than usual. When I take a break for a bout a week, the anxiety is gone. Now I only use craze a couple a days per month, when Im very tired. The anxiety is only there, when I use it for several days in a row.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.65%

theres a thread on a very well known body building forum about it which someone posted and prolonged uses of craze can actually cause brain bleeding :s you should look it up. craze is awesome but
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.03%

I'm sure you can.

I take breaks (not on weekends or Wednesdays) because I feel my tolerance go up. I also dose up some 5-htp at night to replenish serotonin levels. Seems to keep craze kicking hard
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.81%

You should take a break once in a while, just like with any other stim product.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You should probably take a break from almost any type of supplement for various reasons. Your break from a strong stim like Craze should probably be a bit more frequent. That said I don't think anything is wrong with taking it every day for a while....I'm just not sure I'd take it like every day for a year. Of course we really don't have any evidence one way or the other besides anecdotal so just keep an eye on your own tolerance/effects.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

Quote Originally Posted by ackbrah View Post
    theres a thread on a very well known body building forum about it which someone posted and prolonged uses of craze can actually cause brain bleeding :s you should look it up. craze is awesome but
    I call BS, link/PM?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Kamara View Post
    I have tried to take it every day. Im almost sure it has made me more stressed and anxious than usual. When I take a break for a bout a week, the anxiety is gone. Now I only use craze a couple a days per month, when Im very tired. The anxiety is only there, when I use it for several days in a row.
    stims can aggravate anxiety, my sis had band anxiety while taking cellucor hd, ive heard of that happening alot with PWO and fat burners, your sensitive to stimulants
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    stims can aggravate anxiety, my sis had band anxiety while taking cellucor hd, ive heard of that happening alot with PWO and fat burners, your sensitive to stimulants

Did listening to certain bands stress her out?. She should maybe try classical music, that may help with stress.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Since they posted the study that shows all lots are clean...I can no longer joke about it having meth , so it is fair to say its safe to take it every day for at most 8 consecutive weeks with any other stimulants of sorts, and then take a subsequent 4-6 week break. (From all stims, not only Craze)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.48%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Since they posted the study that shows all lots are clean...I can no longer joke about it having meth , so it is fair to say its safe to take it every day for at most 8 consecutive weeks with any other stimulants of sorts, and then take a subsequent 4-6 week break. (From all stims, not only Craze)
    I wouldn't say its safe to take everyday for 8 consecutive weeks. I doubt there are human studies proving each and every one of the ingredients is safe to take for a pro-longed period. The thread starter doesn't even workout anymore he said....
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I wouldn't say its safe to take everyday for 8 consecutive weeks. I doubt there are human studies proving each and every one of the ingredients is safe to take for a pro-longed period. The thread starter doesn't even workout anymore he said....
    Hm that is true, it would be quite irresponsible to just take it EVERY single day , I think its safe...not recommendable haha. Then again, why take a pre workout drink just for energy there are caffeine pills and coffees for that !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hm that is true, it would be quite irresponsible to just take it EVERY single day , I think its safe...not recommendable haha. Then again, why take a pre workout drink just for energy there are caffeine pills and coffees for that !

Yes coffee is safe to drink everyday. A pre-workout supplement though?...No way.
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Did listening to certain bands stress her out?. She should maybe try classical music, that may help with stress.
    classical probably would... she's always blasting that techno david guetta ****, shes in nursing program so she has alot of studying and stressful tests to take so im sure supplement was not the only contributing factor.......As for the Craze controversy... your body build a tolerance to anything over time no matter what it is (even if its living at a high altitude) so to think your going to take 1-2scoops of craze for 3 years and attain the same results is unrealistic... cycle off of it because you will find yourself taking 4-5 scoops to achieve minimal results like i did with jack3d...... nd T-bone when i cycle off PWO's i drink coffee you just have to get the instant coffee and make like a Mud with it 3-4 tablespoons... it will taste like **** ( mix small amount of water and take it like a shot) but it still gets the juices flowing
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%

Quote Originally Posted by chil View Post
    But its not the same with craze, like other stims. With other stims you get anxious while you are on it, in most cases with a very high pulse. But I love the feeling when Im on craze, but If i take a scoop each day for a week, I become quite depressive, and start to worry about the most stupid things, like some general anxiety. It takes about a week for me without craze, to get back to normal again. I think the supplement is awesome, and it works very well, but be careful with it.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Kamara View Post
    But its not the same with craze, like other stims. With other stims you get anxious while you are on it, in most cases with a very high pulse. But I love the feeling when Im on craze, but If i take a scoop each day for a week, I become quite depressive, and start to worry about the most stupid things, like some general anxiety. It takes about a week for me without craze, to get back to normal again. I think the supplement is awesome, and it works very well, but be careful with it.
    hmm thats interesting, i never took craze but have been through my fair share of PWO's could be bad interaction with an ingredient or something i've had some supplements turn me into a lil bitch with mood swings some things mess with people while others dont everyone's different just another case that proves it lol
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.43%

Define safe.....
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.65%

I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention other forums but the article was posted on bb.com.
    I'll look for it when I get home.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.85%

Quote Originally Posted by ackbrah View Post
    I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention other forums but the article was posted on bb.com.
    I'll look for it when I get home.
    Would also like to see it

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your average daily protein intake?
    By jonnyjames in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 06:38 PM
  2. Am I getting enough calories? And is my protein shake OK?
    By iDShaDoW in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 05:13 PM
  3. What is the correct daily dose for anavar
    By Jimbo2007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 10:59 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 05:23 AM
  5. what is the apropriate daily dose for.....
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:19 PM