Intimidate or DAA

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arrow Intimidate or DAA


    Much difference between intimidate and DAA?


  2. There certainly is. Both are effective in different respects.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Much difference between intimidate and DAA?
    Both are great. One better than the other? Ehhh ill leave that for you to decide. Many people have different opinions.
    PES R&D

  4. Never tried either so looking for opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Both are great. One better than the other? Ehhh ill leave that for you to decide. Many people have different opinions.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007
    Never tried either so looking for opinions.
    I personally loved intimidate for the sleep benefits and I loved DAA for the cognitive enhancement I had with it. Their both gonna help you gain muscle regardless.
    PES R&D
    •   
       

  6. Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    There certainly is. Both are effective in different respects.
    ^this. NMDA is more effective at agonizing the NMDA receptor in the brain due to the fact that the body does not have to donate a methyl group to allow it to interact with the receptor. This is what contributes to deeper slow wave sleep, and increases in test levels, IGF levels, etc. DAA does the same thing, just has to accept a methyl group donated from the body. I would argue that NMDA is superior since it bypasses this step and interacts directly with the receptor. However, I know some people would disagree and I respect pretty much everyone's opinion on the matter; more or less I'd say try it and see for yourself what you respond best to. The logs on Intimidate (our NMDA product) have been nothing short of stellar. But, being that DAA is cheaper and it has plenty of research behind it, some people believe it is a better option. Just an instance of more or less finding what's optimal for you
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  8. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

    ^this. NMDA is more effective at agonizing the NMDA receptor in the brain due to the fact that the body does not have to donate a methyl group to allow it to interact with the receptor. This is what contributes to deeper slow wave sleep, and increases in test levels, IGF levels, etc. DAA does the same thing, just has to accept a methyl group donated from the body. I would argue that NMDA is superior since it bypasses this step and interacts directly with the receptor. However, I know some people would disagree and I respect pretty much everyone's opinion on the matter; more or less I'd say try it and see for yourself what you respond best to. The logs on Intimidate (our NMDA product) have been nothing short of stellar. But, being that DAA is cheaper and it has plenty of research behind it, some people believe it is a better option. Just an instance of more or less finding what's optimal for you
    Well put. Next week is pct for me. Doing intimidate and erase. Let's see how that goes. I love erase and let's see how intimidate treats me
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Well put. Next week is pct for me. Doing intimidate and erase. Let's see how that goes. I love erase and let's see how intimidate treats me
    Awesome man, can't wait to see how you like it!

    IMO OP, the libido boost was similar with both, so if just using it to increase my sex drive, I'd pick up DAA but I've found intimidate to be far superior in the gym gaining strength and muscle.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    I personally loved intimidate for the sleep benefits and I loved DAA for the cognitive enhancement I had with it. Their both gonna help you gain muscle regardless.
    I am actually considering intimidate mainly for its sleep benefits. Im not sure this is the right thing to do , but many like yourself report great sleep and for me it means everything as its an area thats a real problem for me and im sure has been hindering my recovery as well as sense of well being. I would appreciate if anyone would give me some insight on this situation. Thanks in advance for any help..

  11. Intimidate is something you should definitely try out, especially if you already tried DAA. best way to compare.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by impecunious View Post
    I am actually considering intimidate mainly for its sleep benefits. Im not sure this is the right thing to do , but many like yourself report great sleep and for me it means everything as its an area thats a real problem for me and im sure has been hindering my recovery as well as sense of well being. I would appreciate if anyone would give me some insight on this situation. Thanks in advance for any help..
    There have been studies linking poor sleep quality to anxiety, depression, so the hindered sense of well being could stem from there, and recovery can definitely be affected by a lack of proper sleep. Since impaired trafficking at the NMDA receptor can disrupt sleep patterns (including deep, slow wave sleep), using Intimidate could aid your sleep problem. However, some users on here have had problems sleeping while taking it (at which point they changed to taking their Intimidate pre-workout, and reported no further issues, no lethargy, or anything else). If you have any other specific questions or want me to go into further details feel free to shoot me a PM
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  13. Never tried DAA yet, but I have tried Intimidate, and I can honestly say for someone like me that doesn't get that much sleep a night(around 2-3 hours), my sleep significantly improved! The duration and quality. Obviously if your sleep is on point, your muscle building / fat loss goals will come at a more efficient rate. Not to mention your mood / well being gets better!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

  14. I tried to PM you, but wasn't permitted, i don't have enough posts. Thank you for the info !

  15. Quote Originally Posted by impecunious View Post
    I tried to PM you, but wasn't permitted, i don't have enough posts. Thank you for the info !
    never a problem bro
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  16. Question for the reps. Can intimidate be taken with torem? Because I take torem before bed and intimidate is also before bed.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Bump for an answer.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Question for the reps. Can intimidate be taken with torem? Because I take torem before bed and intimidate is also before bed.
    Yes it can.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by antihero

    Yes it can.
    Thanx. Wanted to make sure. I wasn't to sure on it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Doesn't stop people from eating straight up nmda despite the collection in the anterior pituitary and the proven excitotoxicity


    strong work for releasing a little more LH
    ...

  21. NMDA along with DAA create brain damage when applied directly to, or injected into ones brain. As long as you're not injecting this stuff into your cranium your A-OK
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    NMDA along with DAA create brain damage when applied directly to, or injected into ones brain. As long as you're not injecting this stuff into your cranium your A-OK
    So after a 4 week cycle of DAA, the following day I may start intimidate with no risks what so ever? Just being cautious.
    PES R&D

  23. There are studies showing excitotoxicity through oral ingestion.


    NMDA cannot be 100x as potent as DAA, unfortunately, because NMDA in any dosage reaching close to the dosage of DAA, becomes neurotoxic and can have very bad adverse side effects.

    So dosing in lower dosages is the only safe way to dose NMDA.

    DAA, on the other hand, doesn't have any negative effects.

    So in essence, the way you're stating potency, is only in the dosage quantity. If you can't take more of a potent supplement than 1/100 of the dose, then what good is 100% more potency doing for you? Nothing. Props to the marketing team.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    There are studies showing excitotoxicity through oral ingestion.


    NMDA cannot be 100x as potent as DAA, unfortunately, because NMDA in any dosage reaching close to the dosage of DAA, becomes neurotoxic and can have very bad adverse side effects.

    So dosing in lower dosages is the only safe way to dose NMDA.

    DAA, on the other hand, doesn't have any negative effects.

    So in essence, the way you're stating potency, is only in the dosage quantity. If you can't take more of a potent supplement than 1/100 of the dose, then what good is 100% more potency doing for you? Nothing. Props to the marketing team.
    Potency always refers to gram for gram effects. NMDA is 100x more potent than DAA at activating the NMDAR, but it is not more effective as you mentioned. I agree that net NMDAR agonism will be equal, or even higher in the DAA group given DAA -> NMDA conversion en vivo.

  25. That means 100x the testosterone production of DAA
    DAA raises test by 42%, I believe there was a study stating this. So if Intimidate has 100x the testosterone production compared to DAA, as stated in their advertisement, 42% x 100 = 4200% increase in testosterone. brb arnold in a week.

    Does Intimidate (NMDA) go directly to the NMDA Receptor?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    DAA raises test by 42%, I believe there was a study stating this. So if Intimidate has 100x the testosterone production compared to DAA, as stated in their advertisement, 42% x 100 = 4200% increase in testosterone. brb arnold in a week.

    Does Intimidate (NMDA) go directly to the NMDA Receptor?
    that's not true it's on a per gram dose 100X as effective, just meaning smaller amount to see same results. Not that taking 3 grams+ of NMDA will illicit more of an effect.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Potency always refers to gram for gram effects. NMDA is 100x more potent than DAA at activating the NMDAR, but it is not more effective as you mentioned. I agree that net NMDAR agonism will be equal, or even higher in the DAA group given DAA -> NMDA conversion en vivo.
    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    that's not true it's on a per gram dose 100X as effective, just meaning smaller amount to see same results. Not that taking 3 grams+ of NMDA will illicit more of an effect.
    I think we've already covered that. Thank you.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    DAA raises test by 42%, I believe there was a study stating this. So if Intimidate has 100x the testosterone production compared to DAA, as stated in their advertisement, 42% x 100 = 4200% increase in testosterone. brb arnold in a week.

    Does Intimidate (NMDA) go directly to the NMDA Receptor?
    Intimidate doesn't offer 100x the testosterone boosting capability that DAA does, that's impossible and we all know it.


    Since you HAVENT tried it, why don't we actually look at people who have compared the two? Each and every time they say one significantly outshines the other...


    Or perhaps we'll just sit here and keep scaring people about excitotoxicity yea there is NO evidence that oral NMDA will induce that, and evidence actually points the other way...which has been posted on this site 50x already. Please, use search function.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  29. Try daa first if it goes good or u want to step it up intimidate.
    Daa powder is cheap. Intimidate should b more effective.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    There are studies showing excitotoxicity through oral ingestion.


    NMDA cannot be 100x as potent as DAA, unfortunately, because NMDA in any dosage reaching close to the dosage of DAA, becomes neurotoxic and can have very bad adverse side effects.

    So dosing in lower dosages is the only safe way to dose NMDA.

    DAA, on the other hand, doesn't have any negative effects.


    So in essence, the way you're stating potency, is only in the dosage quantity. If you can't take more of a potent supplement than 1/100 of the dose, then what good is 100% more potency doing for you? Nothing. Props to the marketing team.
    Side effects of DAA in certain people can be quite harsh including acne, rise in the prolacting level and bloat...

    Now, who cares about a bit of bloat? But IMO Prolactine level rise IS something to be worried about haha, I don't have that with DAA though , yet some people claim it does happen!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:14 AM
  4. erase or daa casing lethargy?
    By emotif99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:43 AM
  5. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Log in
Log in