Intimidate is 100 times much stronger than same amount of DAA

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by yesuraj316 View Post
    Intimidate is 100 times much stronger than same amount of DAA
    oy vey, while i appreciate your support, this being your "wow strong first post" does look incredibly shady on iForce's end. Mods please verify that he is not sharing an IP address with any of my reps LOL
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Unless you have documentation on their methodology showing that they directly injected the NMDA, this abstract is making a case against your argument, if anything.
    This remains unanswered, in regards to the study you post.

And:

•   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    This remains unanswered, in regards to the study you post.

And:

as does my request for you to post a single study that shows oral administered NMDA will induce neurotoxicity.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ok, just got back. The bottom line is that we don't know what dose of oral NMDA can cause excitoxicity. Oral doses are far safer than injections into the brain because one of the primary functions of the BBB is to prevent excitoxic insult. I do not know how much NMDA penetrates the BBB per mg taken orally, but I do know that it will be less than an equivalent amount of DAA due to the active transport of AAs at the barrier. Assuming some methylation of DAA and conversion to NMDA in the brain (mediated endogenously of course), it's likely that the dose of NMDA provided by intimidate will be met through basic DAA supplementation (this assumes a 1% conversion rate). So, in my opinion, excitotoxicity is unlikely with intimidate.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%

Guess I'm glad I didn't bow out...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    oy vey, while i appreciate your support, this being your "wow strong first post" does look incredibly shady on iForce's end. Mods please verify that he is not sharing an IP address with any of my reps LOL

damnit vaughn.. im busted
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ok, just got back. The bottom line is that we don't know what dose of oral NMDA can cause excitoxicity. Oral doses are far safer than injections into the brain because one of the primary functions of the BBB is to prevent excitoxic insult. I do not know how much NMDA penetrates the BBB per mg taken orally, but I do know that it will be less than an equivalent amount of DAA due to the active transport of AAs at the barrier. Assuming some methylation of DAA and conversion to NMDA in the brain (mediated endogenously of course), it's likely that the dose of NMDA provided by intimidate will be met through basic DAA supplementation (this assumes a 1% conversion rate). So, in my opinion, excitotoxicity is unlikely with intimidate.
    One day, just one day im going to understand the words that come out of your mouth

Mike
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

So after a 4 week cycle of DAA, the following day I may start intimidate with no risks what so ever? Just being cautious.
    I recommend taking an equal amount of time off between running the two. Running the two back to back would be equivalent (or dam close) to running one of them for 8 weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.85%

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

I recommend taking an equal amount of time off between running the two. Running the two back to back would be equivalent (or dam close) to running one of them for 8 weeks.
    Glad someone answered me. Thanks for the suggestion.
    PES R&D
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Keeping it classy as always coops. keep the information coming.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.8%

Even better why I am going the route of DAA.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%

Oh really?

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Intimidate: Week 4 Final Review

I have 2-3 scoops left of Intimidate (NDMA), so I'll offer my final review. Having tried quite a few DAA based products in the past, I can say with confidence that NDMA is far more potent in many categories and I'll explain. First, and just to get it out of the way, NO, I did not gain 4-5lbs in a month, nor did I expect too. But what I did experience far exceeds that of any other DAA supp that I've tried to date. My first two weeks on NDMA, I experienced what I normally experience on test boosters, a rise in libido and I felt more rested than usual. Now the third week (at least for me) is where this ingredient really separates itself from the pack. In terms of sleep, I felt more rested on a consistent basis, meaning better recovery, which allowed me to train far longer than I had been the previous two weeks. In terms of libido, this scores a perfect 20/10, as from the third week on, my libido has nothing short of amazing. I'm talking about everyday, all day amazing. I've yet to try anything else that comes this close. In terms of raw strength improvements, this occurred for me in the third week. As noted I doubled up on pull-ups and other exercises, some in the neighborhood of a 10-15lbs improvement, which for me is substantial, based on the fact that I perform a lot of cardio and strength isn't always where it needs to be for me, NDMA certainly helped me in that regard. I was able to add an additional pound, with no change in diet. I eat the same things everyday and have been for months, so I can only attribute any and all gains to NDMA. I leaned out around my shoulders and chest, my back appears wider, and arms appear thicker, this is all based on mirror observations and feedback from training partners. Would I recommend NDMA? Hell yes, at least where DAA comparisons are concerned. DAA normally causes stomach issues for me, NDMA however, does not. I'd like to thank Iforce for allowing me the opportunity to test run Intimidate and I'd highly recommend this DAA supp over all others that I've tried.

Strength: 10/10 - observed in week 3
    Sleep: 10/10 - observed in week two
    Libido: 20/10 - Weeks 3 and 4...AMAZING
    Additional Mass - 7/10 Compared to other DAA supps that I've tried, this beats them all hands down. Again I didn't add 4-5lbs, but I also didn't expect too. For me 1LB of additional mass is welcome, with the added benefit of remaining lean. I've always been a hard gainer, as I'm insulin resistant.

Final Summary: Best DAA product that I've tried to date. T
    hanks again to Iforce for the opportunity.

This is one of many comparisons between the two ingredients.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.28%

Bump. I will be trying Intimidate now ! Been thru a few tubs of DAA. It really works if you take off 2-3 weeks in btw uses ( for me personally). Thanks!
    Also, can I use Erase w/ Intimidate ? And what about Shift ?
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.75%

Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post
    Bump. I will be trying Intimidate now ! Been thru a few tubs of DAA. It really works if you take off 2-3 weeks in btw uses ( for me personally). Thanks!
    yes and yes
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Quote Originally Posted by ikeNball View Post

Erase + Intimidate sounds awesome! I have not used erase with intimidate yet; my best run with intimidate + reversitol v.2 + testabolan v.2. Best pct I have ever had.

Mike
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.76%

I used tcf1 daa and Prurus labs daa both worked I had better success with tcf1 though maybe the liquid vade delivery ..

However I did like daa but their was one side I got and that was bloat from both I used them both with erase aswell ..

For this reason I am looking forward to using intimidate and I don't think the price is much of a difference unless you really are poor 30 quid for a month supply that will do me.

Plus I like the fact intimidate is just one pill before sleep as I work nights so that's a plus for me

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 10:14 AM
  4. erase or daa casing lethargy?
    By emotif99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14