Gyno/puffy nipples

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
I'm 19 years old 6'2 and 158lb. I've had puffy nipples/gyno for about 5 years. I've never taken a ph or cycle. I've gone to my doctor and all he said is that my chest looks normal. (but it doesn't). I workout all the time and have a good diet (never eat fast food or candies). I have a 6 pack and have a nice shape I just have the ugliest chest. I'm not sure what I can do since surgery is not an option. Any suggestions?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19 years old 6'2 and 158lb. I've had puffy nipples/gyno for about 5 years. I've never taken a ph or cycle. I've gone to my doctor and all he said is that my chest looks normal. (but it doesn't). I workout all the time and have a good diet (never eat fast food or candies). I have a 6 pack and have a nice shape I just have the ugliest chest. I'm not sure what I can do since surgery is not an option. Any suggestions?
Erase pro all day.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
Also they look semi normal when called but my nipples are uneven. Also the right is worse then the left.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
you wouldnt need a test booster with an AI. one other product other than Erase that you could look into is Reversitol. doesn't totally wipe out estrogen, more or less a natural serm and helps put test and estrogen levels in optimal ratios. any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've had puffy nipples since puberty and I have bigger than average nipples.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
I've had puffy nipples since puberty and I have bigger than average nipples.
My problem isn't the size of my nippes (they are large) its more how far they stick out. I wouldn't wish gyno/puffy nipples on my worst enemy.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
you wouldnt need a test booster with an AI. one other product other than Erase that you could look into is Reversitol. doesn't totally wipe out estrogen, more or less a natural serm and helps put test and estrogen levels in optimal ratios. any specific questions feel free to shoot me a message
It won't let me mp you since I'm new. I have to have 7 or more posts. But which do you recommend. I have a fatu chest. I feel like that's where all the fat goes. Would this help with that? I'm taking b6 vitamin cause I heard that will help

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
It won't let me mp you since I'm new. I have to have 7 or more posts. But which do you recommend. I have a fatu chest. I feel like that's where all the fat goes. Would this help with that? I'm taking b6 vitamin cause I heard that will help
wherever your body stores fat is where it stores fat; some people have problem areas that aren't problematic for others. if you have a "fat chest" then the only thing that will help with that is getting leaner. so make sure your diet and training are in check. if your nipples are puffy or if you have some minor form of gyno from when you hit puberty then this should be able to help lessen the problem. but for leaning out, ai's can help (controlled estrogen, pulls water out from under the skin, raises natural test levels, etc.) but are far from the most important points; diet first and foremost is what gets you lean (then cardio/training, then supplementation)

Is it safe to take Erase pro at 19?
As long as he doesn't stay on it for a ridiculous amount of time or dose it too high it shouldn't be an issue. I used test boosters and estrogen controlling products at age 19 since I had somewhat low test levels for my age and estrogen was normal, but wanted to raise test a bit more. I know people say they're useless for people ages 16 to about 21 or so, but in some cases they can be beneficial, just need to be utilized properly

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
wherever your body stores fat is where it stores fat; some people have problem areas that aren't problematic for others. if you have a "fat chest" then the only thing that will help with that is getting leaner. so make sure your diet and training are in check. if your nipples are puffy or if you have some minor form of gyno from when you hit puberty then this should be able to help lessen the problem. but for leaning out, ai's can help (controlled estrogen, pulls water out from under the skin, raises natural test levels, etc.) but are far from the most important points; diet first and foremost is what gets you lean (then cardio/training, then supplementation)

As long as he doesn't stay on it for a ridiculous amount of time or dose it too high it shouldn't be an issue. I used test boosters and estrogen controlling products at age 19 since I had somewhat low test levels for my age and estrogen was normal, but wanted to raise test a bit more. I know people say they're useless for people ages 16 to about 21 or so, but in some cases they can be beneficial, just need to be utilized properly
Thanks for all the help. I have a great diet and I run at least a mile a day. (I like to run). So my question is what would be the best dose for me? Also should I start taking fish oils?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
No homo, but maybe post a chest picture so we can actually see what we are dealing with here? Can't really give TRUE advise if we are fiddling in the dark.

Plus if you do decide to do erase, im sure people would be interested in a log depending on what the picture looks like.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
lets see your tits, homo in the most homo of ways.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
dude ur 6'2 and only 155lbs. ur nipples have glands under them. its not gyno, if you gained some weight they would more than likely not be visable.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
I won't be able to take a picture today but I will tomorrow. I'm scared that if I put on weight it'll just make them look even worse. Can one gland be bigger than the other? My right one is bigger and is lower than the left. Not a lot but enough to bother me

MonsterTruckr

Awards
That's what mine look like... I'm 24 and have some prolactin issues from using ADD amphetamines most of my adults life and currently running intimidate which ups prolactin as well. I'm experimenting with a few things so I can't really recommend anything yet. I'm trying out 1-caboxy (dopamine supplement) right now, but I am on day one of that. You can also try 600mg B6 divided into 3 doses to help with prolactin as well. I'm thinking a lot of this is "in your head". Not trying to be a dick.

There are two types of gyno: estrogen based and prolactin based. I am on Erase and it had zero effect on my "puffy" nipples... I didn't really even notice them until I got on this forum and read gyno, and now I am paranoid too.

Honestly your nips don't look very off to me though, but I know the feeling.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats exactly how my nipps look like with the difference that i still have more fat around the chest than you. whats your bf% mate? seems to be an odd combination of very hard-to-remove chest fat and minimal gyno.

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
That's what mine look like... I'm 24 and have some prolactin issues from using ADD amphetamines most of my adults life and currently running intimidate which ups prolactin as well. I'm experimenting with a few things so I can't really recommend anything yet. I'm trying out 1-caboxy (dopamine supplement) right now, but I am on day one of that. You can also try 600mg B6 divided into 3 doses to help with prolactin as well. I'm thinking a lot of this is "in your head". Not trying to be a dick.

There are two types of gyno: estrogen based and prolactin based. I am on Erase and it had zero effect on my "puffy" nipples... I didn't really even notice them until I got on this forum and read gyno, and now I am paranoid too.

Honestly your nips don't look very off to me though, but I know the feeling.
Thanks for the knowledge. I just bought some b6 but have only been taking 200mg a day so I'll bump that up. I have a doctors appt on Friday and will bring up this issue

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
thats exactly how my nipps look like with the difference that i still have more fat around the chest than you. whats your bf% mate? seems to be an odd combination of very hard-to-remove chest fat and minimal gyno.
I'm not positive about my body fat but it's not high at all

Gilbertglen33

Gilbertglen33

Awards
Just bought a bottle of erase pro at ***. Kind of pricey at 68 after tax. Hope that it will help out. I'm going to just do the recommend dose at 1 pill in the morning with breakfast for a month. Thanks for all the help.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet man... It does wonders to the wallet!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
For me those wonders manifest as a lightening of said wallet.
Bahahaha, I know how you feel, but if you can cut corners...I'm all for it! If I save a dollar, I'll spend it on a pack of sugarless gum! :D