Stim tolerance restoration

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
Should two weeks be sufficient enough a break off of Pre Workout stims? Or should it be stretched to a longer time? Trying to get back to that "Day 1" tolerance.

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
Try Revamp. Its out of stock now but try it when they get more in. It should help you get back to normal.
Was looking at that it sounded pretty legit. I'm almost my first week off of all stims. So if i'm two weeks in by the time I get my hands on a bottle I would only use half of it for my last two weeks and should be good?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
that seems like it should be good, 4 weeks off of stims should be enough. you could use a stim free product like hemavol while on your break to give you a boost, but time off is the only real cure for stim tolerance

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
4 weeks , during that I would seriously recommend no kind of stims at all, and when coming back try Ergobolic, I have been running it and agree with coopers idea that it does have a stim potentiating effect.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hate to say it but revamp won't really affect stim tolerance from a theoretical standpoint. It would probably make it easier to go without stimulants though, as would other adaptogens.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
4 weeks , during that I would seriously recommend no kind of stims at all, and when coming back try Ergobolic, I have been running it and agree with coopers idea that it does have a stim potentiating effect.
Right? great product

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hate to say it but revamp won't really affect stim tolerance from a theoretical standpoint. It would probably make it easier to go without stimulants though, as would other adaptogens.
Thought the same , I remember seeing some stuff like this posted before actually.
Right? great product
And ZOMFG bro the damn sleep effects are off the rails! I can finally go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 6:30am without waking up at all!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wouldnt bother buying any "adrenal fatigue" supps........however, as most of us know stim breaks can really suck, take advantage of some of the stim free pre's out there.....hemavol, body octane, ultima come would deff. be worth checking out :D

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
I'm off of all stims now after being on stims PWOs for about 4 months :veryhappy: ... will check out Ergobolic and see how it is. Would I take something like that while i'm off or when i'm done with my break?

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
i wouldnt bother buying any "adrenal fatigue" supps........however, as most of us know stim breaks can really suck, take advantage of some of the stim free pre's out there.....hemavol, body octane, ultima come would deff. be worth checking out :D
Yeah spending less money the better, especially if doing 4 weeks off will do the job. The watermelon on that hemavol good?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm off of all stims now after being on stims PWOs for about 4 months :veryhappy: ... will check out Ergobolic and see how it is. Would I take something like that while i'm off or when i'm done with my break?
It has a way of shining on both, mainly because of its sleep effects haha either stims or no stims, you sleep like a baby.

However I would recommend it with stimulants, either a good Fat Burner or EC stack. It has good recompositioning abilities, and a way to potentiate stimulants, not kidding , pop in some EC or Craze or any pre workout you enjoy with it , fasted specially and BOOM, the energizer bunny will be lazy compared to yah.

Yet , even with stims, mood -and sleep- still gets improved :p.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After 4 months on, I'd definitely take 4 weeks off instead of 2. Just see how you feel coming back from it and if it's not there, then keep breaking for a while. IMO, once you get past week 2 of being stim-free, you get used to it and there are plenty of good stim-free pre-workout options out there (Ultima, Hemavol, Anabolic Ignite, etc.).

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
It has a way of shining on both, mainly because of its sleep effects haha either stims or no stims, you sleep like a baby.

However I would recommend it with stimulants, either a good Fat Burner or EC stack. It has good recompositioning abilities, and a way to potentiate stimulants, not kidding , pop in some EC or Craze or any pre workout you enjoy with it , fasted specially and BOOM, the energizer bunny will be lazy compared to yah.

Yet , even with stims, mood -and sleep- still gets improved :p.
Ha alright i'll grab some; the price is right on bb. Excited to see how enhanced the effects of this sup is on my PWOs when i'm back on; as well as the added sleep and mood effects on and off the stims.

Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
After 4 months on, I'd definitely take 4 weeks off instead of 2. Just see how you feel coming back from it and if it's not there, then keep breaking for a while. IMO, once you get past week 2 of being stim-free, you get used to it and there are plenty of good stim-free pre-workout options out there (Ultima, Hemavol, Anabolic Ignite, etc.).
yeah baldwanus was pointing to Hemavol as well. was looking on np and they got a good price on it have you tried the watermelon?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah baldwanus was pointing to Hemavol as well. was looking on np and they got a good price on it have you tried the watermelon?
I only tried a sample of the lemon; it was good.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could probably PM mr.cooper69 for a sample, though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to try Hemavol. Still haven't tried it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, lemon drop >>>>>> watermelon :p

lemon drop = exactly like the lemon drop candies, just in liquid form.....watermelon = a bit different than most watermelon flavors out there, doesnt have so much of the "candy" taste, but actually has somewhat of a real watermelon taste to it. they are both really good, and i have both flavors on hand 99% of the time, but lemon drop is just tooooooooo good

if i were you, id make my decision based on: do you like lemon, or watermelon flavors more

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ryan2736

Ryan2736

Awards
IMO, lemon drop >>>>>> watermelon :p

lemon drop = exactly like the lemon drop candies, just in liquid form.....watermelon = a bit different than most watermelon flavors out there, doesnt have so much of the "candy" taste, but actually has somewhat of a real watermelon taste to it. they are both really good, and i have both flavors on hand 99% of the time, but lemon drop is just tooooooooo good

if i were you, id make my decision based on: do you like lemon, or watermelon flavors more
okay lemon drop it is then! :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Next person who PMs me asking for hemavol samples gets negged
Wow :/ I've never seen you mad bro...Guess Bobby played a hard one on yah :/

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know, red velvet protean for me please!
I had a tub of that...Maybe if I send him nudes he will send me VMS?...I wanna try it :p!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coop is such a nice guy.

Hooray for Protean!

Hooray for Cyrus!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for Hemavol

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol FTW! I prefer it to any stimmed product, don't really like the jittery energy feeling all that much.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hemavol FTW! I prefer it to any stimmed product, don't really like the jittery energy feeling all that much.
Nice. Did you get your sample from mr.cooper69?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just got mine, too! Lemon drop is the bomb! :yumyum:
Damn bro...What did you send Cy to get the good one? I send him some boob pics (my ex-gfs nudies) and he shipped me watermelon!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
mr.cooper69 (Cyrus) sends out Hemavol samples, and we usually try to send him something in return, just for being so cool.

Just PM him if you want any.
Reps for good brother protocol. One must help a fellow AM brother fulfill their sample handing-out quota :) this way Cy will get to send out more!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never got a sample of the Hemavol to try first but I just took a chance because of the great feedback
about it and I bought a container of each flavor and I cracked open the lemon first and I have no regrets
getting both flavors. I have been using the lemon for the past month and I am liking the effects. I am sure
the watermelon will be just as good.