Now I Remember Why I Love PES and AnaBeta

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    2 packages beef flavor ramen noodles, with a 7 oz chicken breast chopped up added in = 2 more anabeta, 1 more slin sane.....added to the 2 anabeta and 2 slin sane I took before eating the 5-6 slices of pizza and dozen hersheys kisses from earlier...total 4 anabeta 3 slin sane....I hope to eat some twinkies and milk before bed some time here soon, will mean more anabeta and slin sane....see if I can accomplish my goal .....
    How are you liking slin sane (v2?)? Anabeta is a great nutrient repartitioner by itself but i was looking up the ingredients in slin sane and found a couple things that i like about it. How is the stack treating you all together?

  2. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    How are you liking slin sane (v2?)? Anabeta is a great nutrient repartitioner by itself but i was looking up the ingredients in slin sane and found a couple things that i like about it. How is the stack treating you all together?
    I created my own slin sane V2 I suppose...."X" amount of slin sane V1 with 300-450mg of Na-Rala per day, and 0-5 anabeta per day (depends on how many carbs I eat that day). But I was doing this on vacation (w/o the anabeta) and I was able to overeat and not gain any fat whatsoever while maintaining muscle.....and once I got back and started working out normal again, and jumped on the 7/11 spray, I continued the slinsane/Na-Rala and added in the anabeta....I'm totally going above my usual dieting calories (not by much, but still over 70% of the time) and seem to be lowering BF% nicely....also have been taking intimidate, and just stopped the forma stanzol a few days ago. ran out finally, stuff lasts a while.....upshot is that I think the anabeta and something like slinsane v2 work very well together.
    I have recompadrol to stack with the Na-Rala and anabeta for my upcoming lean bulk, to change it up since I've been using slin sane for a while now.....will be using ABv3 with pulsed beastdrol also....should be a killer combo with the AB/SD + natty stuff.....
  3. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I created my own slin sane V2 I suppose...."X" amount of slin sane V1 with 300-450mg of Na-Rala per day, and 0-5 anabeta per day (depends on how many carbs I eat that day). But I was doing this on vacation (w/o the anabeta) and I was able to overeat and not gain any fat whatsoever while maintaining muscle.....and once I got back and started working out normal again, and jumped on the 7/11 spray, I continued the slinsane/Na-Rala and added in the anabeta....I'm totally going above my usual dieting calories (not by much, but still over 70% of the time) and seem to be lowering BF% nicely....also have been taking intimidate, and just stopped the forma stanzol a few days ago. ran out finally, stuff lasts a while.....upshot is that I think the anabeta and something like slinsane v2 work very well together.
    I have recompadrol to stack with the Na-Rala and anabeta for my upcoming lean bulk, to change it up since I've been using slin sane for a while now.....will be using ABv3 with pulsed beastdrol also....should be a killer combo with the AB/SD + natty stuff.....
    Ahhh, i love making personal concoctions, i was looking into a GDA, but found that Na-RALA and ceylon cinnamon or "true cinnamon" was the best for the organic GDA. Im really thinking about starting my anabeta run, but haven't really planned it out yet. I've been on a 8 month clean of anything that mimics or affects hormones directly (T-boost/erase type of stuff). Just been on pretty much staples with addition of FXT, ALCAR, and a racetam. I believe its time to give OG anabeta a try once more
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,060
    Rep Power
    290730

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Ahhh, i love making personal concoctions, i was looking into a GDA, but found that Na-RALA and ceylon cinnamon or "true cinnamon" was the best for the organic GDA. Im really thinking about starting my anabeta run, but haven't really planned it out yet. I've been on a 8 month clean of anything that mimics or affects hormones directly (T-boost/erase type of stuff). Just been on pretty much staples with addition of FXT, ALCAR, and a racetam. I believe its time to give OG anabeta a try once more
    I hear that! I usually run some "true cinnamon", Agmatine, and Anabeta during my refeeds. Keeps everything lean and mean!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I hear that! I usually run some "true cinnamon", Agmatine, and Anabeta during my refeeds. Keeps everything lean and mean!
    Geez... Thats going to be my next run! Have agmatine coming, already have OG anabeta. Just wondering if i need to get another bottle or not...elite or OG.
  6. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Geez... Thats going to be my next run! Have agmatine coming, already have OG anabeta. Just wondering if i need to get another bottle or not...elite or OG.
    Love both....still have a few bottles of og anabeta Im using, 4 caps of ABE and 2 OG anabeta per day.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  7. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Love both....still have a few bottles of og anabeta Im using, 4 caps of ABE and 2 OG anabeta per day.
    Yea, i ended up giving my friend the 2 bottles of OG anabeta when that sale was going on.. So far he's in love! But i might have to muster up the courage and hit that checkout button . As for ABE, the A pyrethrum is dosed lower because of the SERM-like blend, correct? So how would that equivilate to having OG anabeta?
  8. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Yea, its a little shocking that there are no negative sides with this supplement. And yes, I eat ***ty and end up looking like an actual diet champ, lol.

    What's not to love?
    Do you get appetite increases from it? I remember the first time I ran it. I believe I was the only beta tester who talked about having to decrease the dosage to three capsules per day. I have never experienced hunger like it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    My first time last year when it was first released, gave it a go, and basically could eat anything and everything. It was unbearable just like your log bdcc, even woke up and had to eat something! I'm about to give it another go, third times the charm hopefully!
  10. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    My first time last year when it was first released, gave it a go, and basically could eat anything and everything. It was unbearable just like your log bdcc, even woke up and had to eat something! I'm about to give it another go, third times the charm hopefully!
    My first 2 times on anabeta I couldnt stop eating. I don't find I have that issue with ABE
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Haha well that was my favorite part of anabeta! Everything in sight was an all you can eat buffet, and yet strength increased, yet fat gain was at the minimum. Now, I'm more wise and more informed, when I decide to do it, ill be excited to see the outcome.
  12. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    bemidji mn
    Posts
    2,974
    Rep Power
    26191

    got three bottles, cant wait to use them
  13. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6735

    Funny side note...noticing the last few nights my dreams have been vivid, long lasting, and sometimes really creepy. Went back and looked at my log of AnaBeta and mentioned having crazy dreams haha totally forgot that was an effect!
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Funny side note...noticing the last few nights my dreams have been vivid, long lasting, and sometimes really creepy. Went back and looked at my log of AnaBeta and mentioned having crazy dreams haha totally forgot that was an effect!
    Yup lol...very common in anabolics.

    Except tren...that stuff gives nightmares
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    I have forced myself to have a 4 week break from AnaBeta because I use it so much.

    This thread makes me want to cut my break short lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have forced myself to have a 4 week break from AnaBeta because I use it so much.

    This thread makes me want to cut my break short lol.
    I am going to take a break soon. Week 9 for me now.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I have forced myself to have a 4 week break from AnaBeta because I use it so much.

    This thread makes me want to cut my break short lol.
    Haha I believe all the logs and stacks with anabeta, in general...is a little... No HUGE motivational push for me. Literally kinda of a tease really.
  18. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6735

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yup lol...very common in anabolics.

    Except tren...that stuff gives nightmares
    It's funny my dreams on tren could be a little odd but never had the crazy dark tren dreams like most people report. Last night AnaBeta gave me the pleasure of dreaming that I had these weird pimple looking things on my skin and then when I started popping them, little bugs/maggots were coming out and then I popped another and a fully developed fly came out. Talk about waking up in a panic lol. But AB was good to me later in the night and gave me a sex dream lol.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  19. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    You sure you didnt take them psilocybin caps?! Haha i kid..i kid.. Nah, that would be cool to experience that, but anabeta allowed me for a deep sleep but who knows what i was dreaming (guess i wasn't in REM sleep), but i can say I would always wake up full of energy.
  20. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6735

    lol i'm down with some shrooms. I get good sleep on AB...just sometimes really creepy dreams.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  21. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Is this with ABE or OG Anabeta? I love having crazy dreams....but seriously i can have some F**ked up dreams.. like obsidius (movie) like.
  22. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6735

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Is this with ABE or OG Anabeta? I love having crazy dreams....but seriously i can have some F**ked up dreams.. like obsidius (movie) like.
    OG AnaBeta and yea my dreams are always a little twisted...AnaBeta just makes them creepier lol
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  23. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    I believe ill start my run with OG anabeta once i get some SNS agmatine, read great reviews/studies... Seems super promising. BUT since i gave my friend my 2 bottles of OG anabeta i got during that wicked ass sale, i only have one bottle, so i must ration it
  24. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557663

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski
    I believe ill start my run with OG anabeta once i get some SNS agmatine, read great reviews/studies... Seems super promising. BUT since i gave my friend my 2 bottles of OG anabeta i got during that wicked ass sale, i only have one bottle, so i must ration it
    Daammnnn!!! See what happens when you're so generous.

    I've got a bottle of AE and OG Anabeta staring me in the face every time I open my Supplement closet.

    Saving those bad boys for Octobulk and Novembulk
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  25. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    10,153
    Rep Power
    10502186

    You meant Synthetic Supplements Agmatine, right?!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You meant Synthetic Supplements Agmatine, right?!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  27. Registered User
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513833

    Don't make me feel bad... . I am a powder guy. but hey shoot me some agmatine my way and i can definitely improvise
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Saving those bad boys for Octobulk


    ?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,948
    Rep Power
    7039433

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post


    ?
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  30. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557663

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    ?
    Lol That's what I look like if I don't take gda's with my weekly cheat meal.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  31. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,698
    Rep Power
    513131

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you get appetite increases from it? I remember the first time I ran it. I believe I was the only beta tester who talked about having to decrease the dosage to three capsules per day. I have never experienced hunger like it.
    Not as much as most people. Appetite comes in waves, but I can generally ignore it. I can definitely feel hypoglycemic on it pretty often if I don't eat enough carbs.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 10:29 PM
  2. Why I Love Shoplifting ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 06:13 AM
  3. This is why Americans get kindapped and killed
    By judge-mental in forum Politics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:48 AM
  4. Love handles and lower abs whats the cure?
    By poppin13 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:21 PM
  5. Now I c why everyone is so happy with SD
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in