Month off test boosting... what to run?

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Payday comes along, its time to get a supplement... but what to buy?

Im off natty test boosters/AI for a month at least before I give activate xtreme a go (ive been on 12 weeks of test boost), or maybe reversitol

What to buy? Decent creatine? Something else? Nothing? food? lol

Going to do 4 more weeks of tt-33 as the results are...well, mind blowing (to think i wasted ££££ on all kinds of fat burners in the past), just wondering what other ideas are worth a shot

Always on 'something'

Green MAG looks my best shot so far unless anyone's got another idea for this guinea pig?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider Applied Nutriceuticals' Neovar. It's my favorite product, and think you'll have some good results while using it.

David
Team APPNUT

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You might want to consider Applied Nutriceuticals' Neovar. It's my favorite product, and think you'll have some good results while using it.

David
Team APPNUT
I am trying neovar right now as I don't seem to respond much to creatine mono. I decided to give it a shot.

OP, ARA is another option. What I am also trying now. DOMs is kinda rough though.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I am trying neovar right now as I don't seem to respond much to creatine mono. I decided to give it a shot.

OP, ARA is another option. What I am also trying now. DOMs is kinda rough though.
Thanks for giving it a shot! Do you have a log going or anything like that?

What ARA-supp. are you taking?

David
Team APPNUT

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for giving it a shot! Do you have a log going or anything like that?

What ARA-supp. are you taking?

David
Team APPNUT
NP man. Nah, no log. I just haven't had the time to dedicate to logs lately. Only time I usually get online is from the phone.

I bought XFA awhile a go due to my susceptibility to joint issues. I upped it to 6 caps pre bc I got no issues. Just bad dooms. Almost done a bottle.

Just started Neovar a week ago as my GDA/creatine. 3 caps before 2 meals a day.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
better than Green mag?

the price is at least...

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
What are the views on AI and test boosters? Ive bene using ISA-Test which is a test boosting product, so technically been off Erase for 2 months
should i begin the AI or give a months rest? :/

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What are the views on AI and test boosters? Ive bene using ISA-Test which is a test boosting product, so technically been off Erase for 2 months
should i begin the AI or give a months rest? :/
2 on - 1 off for anything that's gonna boost test and/or reduce estrogen is that standard reccomendation around here.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Give the hormone related products a rest IMO, I also think you can do better than ISAtest.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Give the hormone related products a rest IMO, I also think you can do better than ISAtest.
Hmph.. yeah, I have to agree... Im beginning to believe its a bit of a refined trib product and little else.... i cant see any gains that arent attributed to my hard work and constant protein eating.... we'll know on my month off i guess. It makes me angry but no bonus in the gym.

Going to run Reversitol in a month after seeing that ace bloodwork post recently and pct results, looks the real deal

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmph.. yeah, I have to agree... Im beginning to believe its a bit of a refined trib product and little else.... i cant see any gains that arent attributed to my hard work and constant protein eating.... we'll know on my month off i guess. It makes me angry but no bonus in the gym.

Going to run Reversitol in a month after seeing that ace bloodwork post recently and pct results, looks the real deal
I Force is good people. And you are absolutely right, I just refrain from talking bad about products bc people get angry sometimes; partially, rightfully so.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Neogenix BodyForge for my creatine, Citrulline malate and COP.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I Force is good people. And you are absolutely right, I just refrain from talking bad about products bc people get angry sometimes; partially, rightfully so.
I call a spade a spade - more so if ive spent £70 on it!

iForce are becoming my fave too, especially when on offer

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC stack + X-gels is a potent non-hormonal stack that should lean you out and increase hypertrophy