maxh303030

Awards
500 mg a week test cyp, split monday morning/thursday nights weeks 1-12
40 mg a day dbol weeks 1-5
arimadex .25 EOD 1-12

PCT
nolvadex weeks 14-19 20mg/day
aromasin weeks 14-17 25 mg/day

Pretty mild cycle, it seems pretty split around here whether HCG would be needed on a cycle like this. If I were going to I'd to it 250 iu the day before each injection (Wednesdays and Sundays) from weeks 3-12. doubt i'd see any est- effects even if i didn't run the arimadex.

So who thinks it is necessary to run HCG and who doesn't? If so/not, how come? Ready Set... Go!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes...HCG should be pinned at 250ius E3D , I've read it should be spaced away from the pin time though...like not exactly at the same time...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes...HCG should be pinned at 250ius E3D , I've read it should be spaced away from the pin time though...like not exactly at the same time...

agreed. Far superior dosing than the 500iu mon/thurs schedule. BTW, run your dball for 6 weeks if you have enough at that dose.

Mike

maxh303030

Awards
Lol I have it down on my spreadsheet as 6 weeks. But good catch! I have enough for like 8 and a half weeks at that dose, which kind of sucks to have that much left over, and I don't feel I need to up the dose to get sufficient gains. I think I'll just be stuck with extras :/.

maxh303030

Awards
Wait so I should just do it E3D, (Monday...Thursday...Sunday...Wednesday...Saturday..etc.), would it really matter if I changed it to Every 3.5 Days? Or is there some huge science that makes E3D way superior? Lol, hand me some knowledge I'm ready to learn, 'cause I can really do either, I was just going to do every 3.5 days instead of 3 days just to know that i'd be doing it the same days each week.