Compete/LCLT

  1. Compete/LCLT


    So my tub of compete just arrived today. I also have a tub of LCLT from AI's Christmas in July sale. I normally dose 2g pre-workout, but 2 scoops of compete will get me those 2g during my workout. So is my tub of LCLT kinda useless for now? Any benefits to taking it on my off days? Or should I just hang on to it until I don't have any more compete (which I hope is never)


  2. id take 1 scoop of Compete and 2 grams of LCLT

  3. 2g of LCLT a day will do you fine. I take 1 scoop of compete pre workout and the other intra (finish it about half way thru my workout).

    •   
       


  4. It's not useless. Just don't go over 6g/day or you may get the runs

  5. Awesome. Thanks guys, excited to try this after reading all the reviews.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    2g of LCLT a day will do you fine. I take 1 scoop of compete pre workout and the other intra (finish it about half way thru my workout).
    Exactly what I do, but no reason not to add more, but like watch said, monitor for GI effects.

    Mike

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    Exactly what I do, but no reason not to add more, but like watch said, monitor for GI effects.

    Mike
    Cool, I may try it this way then. I currently take hemavol, alcar, and LCLT pre-workout (stim break). This should be fine to take with compete pre-workout, right?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    Cool, I may try it this way then. I currently take hemavol, alcar, and LCLT pre-workout (stim break). This should be fine to take with compete pre-workout, right?
    It's what I've been doing while limiting my stim usage. Awesome stack!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    It's what I've been doing while limiting my stim usage. Awesome stack!
    Nice! You guys are awesome, I knew I could count on you for some solid advice.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. favorite BB currently competing
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  2. Help with competing/photoshoot prep..?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 01:01 AM
  3. What made you compete in your first show?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 03:03 PM
  4. Competing on M-1T (sports)
    By scipio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 08:40 PM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM
Log in
Log in