Does Hemavol provide energy

EC99SS

Awards
I see many recommend Hemavol as a pre-workout. I also see there's Maximize. Does Hemavol provide any energy increase as a pre-workout or more NO/Vasolidation benefits?

Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol is non stimulant, however it does include a hefty B12 dose for some natural energy. Max Intense = stim based, and can be paired with HemaVol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for a stim free stack?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would say its more endurance than energy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not so much energy as in something you will "feel", but as in the ability to do more work through increased work capacity/endurance.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not so much energy as in something you will "feel", but as in the ability to do more work through increased work capacity/endurance.
End users are reporting when stacked with Compete the endurance is even greater. I can 100% atest to this. Since using compete I've cut my stim usage in half!

EC99SS

Awards
Thanks all. I'm looking to stack a Pre while also using At2. Will maximize be too much stim. I am okay with stims in genetal however haven't tried a stack that is very excessive before in stimulants.

I workout in the mornings at 430.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks all. I'm looking to stack a Pre while also using At2. Will maximize be too much stim. I am okay with stims in genetal however haven't tried a stack that is very excessive before in stimulants.

I workout in the mornings at 430.
Start with lowered doses of AT2 and Maximize if you want to use both. Assess tolerance and slowly increase only IF you feel it necessary. :cool:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This... Start with 1/4-1/2 scoop and work up as needed

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, hemavol will provide a natural, cognitive energy, and a muscular energy. It will not give you that excess stimulant cognitive energy; that it what maximize will do :).

Mike

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMO, hemavol will provide a natural, cognitive energy, and a muscular energy. It will not give you that excess stimulant cognitive energy; that it what maximize will do :).

Mike
I always felt a slight heightened sense of alertness after consuming Hemavol for some reason. Thought it was just placebo until my brother mentioned the same thing. He took some of the scoops I gave him and thought it had a minor amount of caffiene until I informed him that it was stimulant free

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

Mike
definitely have to agree mike. endurance is definitely enhanced with hemavol, as well as pumps, and coupled with compete you definitely do get a clean, non-stimulant based mental focus. I lowered my dose of maximize since hemavol + Compete have definitely helped not just with endurance, but also with focus

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Mike
great way to put it.......ive never gotta "stim like" energy from b-12, but when i take stuff with high doses, i deff. notice a bit of a "cognitive boost"

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Note that hemavol also contains alpha gpc, a nootropic

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Before I repped for iForce, I logged the Watermelon and noticed a nice buzz in my head the first few times doing 2 scoops. But that was probably due to a B12 deficiency and/or not being used to that much B12. I don't want you to expect that to happen all the time. It's much more subtle if you experience it. The main benefit is endurance and pumps.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Out of curiosity can hemavol benefit extended cardio sessions? I hit cardio everday, however my Monster session is on Fridays (the same day I don't lift that week). Anything to help me get over that hump would be great. That day I'm on the stairclimber from 60-70 min at a strenuous level.

Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Out of curiosity can hemavol benefit extended cardio sessions? I hit cardio everday, however my Monster session is on Fridays (the same day I don't lift that week). Anything to help me get over that hump would be great. That day I'm on the stairclimber from 60-70 min at a strenuous level.

Thanks
It would theoretically be better for cardio than it is for weightlifting.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i could definitely see Hemavol helping during cardio.
jsut depends if you may go hypo from agmatine. Some will get that

stim wise i agree with all the other replies.
its a very slight mental focus from it, yet non stim I loved the compete and hemavol stack. I happen to get a nice kick from high doses of carnitine (im one that can not take it late at night as it interferes with my sleep but it makes a great replacement for my caffeine in the AM :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
I use it for basketball all the time.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
i could definitely see Hemavol helping during cardio.
jsut depends if you may go hypo from agmatine. Some will get that

stim wise i agree with all the other replies.
its a very slight mental focus from it, yet non stim I loved the compete and hemavol stack. I happen to get a nice kick from high doses of carnitine (im one that can not take it late at night as it interferes with my sleep but it makes a great replacement for my caffeine in the AM :)
Awesome. Thanks for the reply!