What's up with Nutra Planet?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

What's up with Nutra Planet?

Tried ordering a couple if products and paid for Fed Ex shipping to get them here ASAP. I get an email saying I need to confirm some small deposit they out back in my account before they send. The deposit is not in my account, but something named Nutra Planet hit my account for a hefty amount regardless. I cam get charge back so not so concerned, but PIA if my account has been compromised. Even if amount is correct, I am curious how they feel comfortable taking my money, but not sending products.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.8%

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. Nutra has always been excellent. Something definitely wrong. Did you order an out of stock product (it would say "Out of Stock" by the price) Maybe they're waiting to get more in or something.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise
    Tried ordering a couple if products and paid for Fed Ex shipping to get them here ASAP. I get an email saying I need to confirm some small deposit they out back in my account before they send. The deposit is not in my account, but something named Nutra Planet hit my account for a hefty amount regardless. I cam get charge back so not so concerned, but PIA if my account has been compromised. Even if amount is correct, I am curious how they feel comfortable taking my money, but not sending products.
    Definitely sounds like your account has been compromised. Does the title just say "nutra planet" or a whole bunch of things on your banking statement?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think OP means, Nutra charged his account but has not shipped/process yet.

If thats the case its okay cause I'm the same atm. Also Nutra states if it is shipped or not yet, they wouldn't just pocket your funds.

Sent from tapatalk
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid
    I think OP means, Nutra charged his account but has not shipped/process yet.

If thats the case its okay cause I'm the same atm. Also Nutra states if it is shipped or not yet, they wouldn't just pocket your funds.

Sent from tapatalk
    Oh okay. Thank you for the clarification. OP check your email to see if it says processing or shipped
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Any other place to order Focus XT. Not liking NP right now. What a mess and time waste.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.34%

Any other place to order Focus XT. Not liking NP right now. What a mess and time waste.
    Waste of time is right! I spent the extra money to get 3 day shipping and its been 5 days n still havent received my bottle of daa!!! Order took 2 days just to process
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Complaining here you guys sound like spoiled children. I don't understand OP at all but if you have a problem that's what customer service number is for. Nutraplanet CS is pretty good on things.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Love how they feel comfy taking money, but are not comfy with sending product when money clears account especially when I paid for most expensive shipping method. They also stated specifically I would get product one such and such a date when I ordered if I paid x dollars for shipping.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Complaining here you guys sound like spoiled children. I don't understand OP at all but if you have a problem that's what customer service number is for. Nutraplanet CS is pretty good on things.
    Yupp, this.

you have to take all things into account before playing the blame game. Make sure the charge set at PENDING, meaning the funds are put on hold but are already deducted from your total sum of money.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Love how they feel comfy taking money, but are not comfy with sending product when money clears account especially when I paid for most expensive shipping method. They also stated specifically I would get product one such and such a date when I ordered if I paid x dollars for shipping.
    Customer service will help you. I've had my shipping refunded when it did not arrive when it was said to arrive.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Spoke with CS. Not satisfied. Rather than jump in and be critical, why not offer suggestion of good vendor from which to order Focus XT. I usually buy off shelf at local Vitamin Shops and I needed new products by Friday of this week which NP made it seem like was possible when I sent money. Now, it could be end of next week for product is even sent. I am sure someone out there in supplement land can get me product quicker than that.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Spoke with CS. Not satisfied. Rather than jump in and be critical, why not offer suggestion of good vendor from which to order Focus XT. I usually buy off shelf at local Vitamin Shops and I needed new products by Friday of this week which NP made it seem like was possible when I sent money. Now, it could be end of next week for product is even sent. I am sure someone out there in supplement land can get me product quicker than that.
    You want a waaburger with those French cries?
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

People can't recommend other retailers. Who do you think this board is paid by? If your not satisfied by their CS then sorry sucks I've honestly never had a problem they have refunded my shipping and included plenty of samples or other goodies when I have had problems.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%

Ever hear of "google"??
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

This has happened to me and it's basically a security effort to make sure it's not fraud.

Do you perhaps put the wrong billing address or something different?

it happened to me couple times,

maybe u using a new credit card under a account u used a different card on? etc..
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Okay cool. Didn't realize about no recommendations. I have no issue with anything but ability to get Focus XT and a few other items before tomorrow which may now be impossible. Not sure why some get so defensive or upset about it.

I don't want free shipping so not sure why people keep saying that. I gladly pay for my stuff and shipping. I would also gladly pay way more for both shipping and product if I could have gotten it by tomorrow as my fault I failed to notice I was running out this week.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.42%

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    if u never been thru it then u have no reason to judge, it is frustrating as it happened to me before

i called NutraPlanet cause i was confused on what they wanted from my bank statement and they wanted me to give them a random set of numbers that appeared next to "Nutra Planet' on my bank statement. it took 2 days for that set of numbers to appear, i told them i saw the pending charge but no numbers and they basically told me to wait it out.

they been real good with me and i have no complaints but i can understand his frustration.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

call customer service.. this is not an issue you bring to the forum. Come to the forum complaining when a customer service rep on the phone tells you to F-off. Let them help you first imo.

Hope it works out for you though bro.. this situations suck.. basically anything does when it doesn't go perfect!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats with Nutra Planet??
    By Thaiclinch in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 10:40 PM
  2. what's up with BSL?
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
  3. WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????
    By SyntholMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 06:10 PM
  4. What's up with cyber-rights?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 11:53 PM