Kre-Alkalyn and Creatine Mono

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
I'm about to be getting some kre-alkyln and I'm not sure if I should be taking kre-alkalyn and creatine mono together as they are both creatine. Anyways I just want some feedback from you guys about this topic. I'm pretty much asking if I should only take one of them or both. I don't want to consume too much creatine.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
I want to try kre-alkalyn though.

TaNkD Up

Awards
There the same things but kre has baking soda in it. That's all. Mono is still superior

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
whats your reason for wanting to try the Kre-alkalyn?? have you tried mono yet?
I've been using mono for almost 2 years with cycles, its great. Though there was a promo for kre-alkalyn and I went for it and won, so I'll be getting it soon and just wondering if I should take mono too..?

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
There the same things but kre has baking soda in it. That's all. Mono is still superior
Yes, but I have kre-alkalyn now and I want to try it, I simply just want to know if I should be taking mono while taking kre-alkalyn..

TaNkD Up

Awards
There's no problem with taking both if you want to mix them just do 2.5 grams of each per day, but since you wana tryKre so bad I would use the Kre only and after a month decide which one you like more

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aim for 3-5g of either and you'll be fine. FYI, kre-alkalyn is monohydrate + soda ash (or whatever buffer they claim to use).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Krealkalyn is junk... Try it get out outta your system then return back to the mono.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Thanks for the feed back, I'll just give it a shot for about a month maybe two.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't buy any tho bro... Just use the free shít

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Don't buy any tho bro... Just use the free shít
Yeah I definitely won't buy any. I just have a bottle of EFX Kre-alkalyn pills and a bottle of their powder..they were free.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah I definitely won't buy any. I just have a bottle of EFX Kre-alkalyn pills and a bottle of their powder..they were free.
That's fine. For future reference, stay far away from EFX. Just for the lulz:

Their rep actually defended the <2mg of citrulline, saying that the delivery system makes it equivalent to several grams.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
That's fine. For future reference, stay far away from EFX. Just for the lulz:

Their rep actually defended the <2mg of citrulline, saying that the delivery system makes it equivalent to several grams.

Dang, this stuff really is sheit.