erase = 3,7-keto dhea? safety?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. lol
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. yeah, my friend that's living in eastern europe right now said most people over there either a) dont really care about getting big like people here do (apparently people in many parts of europe dont really workout for size), or, b) just take steroids because theyre easier and cheaper for them to get than other supplements haha.
    •   

3. wow rms, i didnt realize appnut was in charlotte. you guys should do some kind of facility tour or something and throw in a couple bottles of hghup and free test hahah so i can make the trip from greensboro

4. Quote Originally Posted by bill86
    wow rms, i didnt realize appnut was in charlotte. you guys should do some kind of facility tour or something and throw in a couple bottles of hghup and free test hahah so i can make the trip from greensboro
    I would make the trip for that.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    wow rms, i didnt realize appnut was in charlotte. you guys should do some kind of facility tour or something and throw in a couple bottles of hghup and free test hahah so i can make the trip from greensboro
    PM me if you want to set something up- it depends on our schedule- but we can def. do the facility tour- we love to show the place off
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I would make the trip for that.
    Same goes for you bro
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your thoughts on 7-keto DHEA in TRT?
    By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine