Sorry, another gyno DAA thread

Obrien25

Awards
So I just started taking DAA, erase and Anabeta and two days later have a bump on my right nipple. It looks like a zit but have never had one on my nipple before. I did read that DAA could cause gyno but not likely with erase and that gyno can't kick in that quickly. Thoughts?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not possible to get Gyno from DAA in 2 days, and its almost impossible to get it from DAA anyways...furthermore you are running a suicidal AI which would take care of any estrogen imbalance...and the likeliness of Gyno in 2 days is zero to nada (nothing...). Relax, enjoy that awesome cycle and make gains , don't worry, you will not get gyno from it.

Obrien25

Awards
Thanks Celorza. Just needed some confirmation.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Not possible to get Gyno from DAA in 2 days, and its almost impossible to get it from DAA anyways...furthermore you are running a suicidal AI which would take care of any estrogen imbalance...and the likeliness of Gyno in 2 days is zero to nada (nothing...). Relax, enjoy that awesome cycle and make gains , don't worry, you will not get gyno from it.
Good man right here!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
while unlikely you have gyno straightaway from DAA.....just taking care of estrogen is not the only concern you have...take some L-dopa or 1-carboxy or P5P for prolactin as well if you think you have gyno coming on (in addition to the erase)....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks Celorza. Just needed some confirmation.
Just be at ease, in the case it does happen (highly unlikely) theres a product coming out from SNS called Inhibit-P to control prolacting just in case, but I am currently running DAA for over 4 weeks now and nothing brother so chill :) believe me , PES is a solid and safe company.
Good man right here!
Thanks bro :D

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I believe that $hit is going to be popular! Loving these innovative companies:D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao you can't see gyno.. at least not like a zit. Did you even research what gyno is.. or do you just say gyno means nipple problem?