DAA,Tribulus,Bulbine,Erase

AmazingAJ

Awards
Could i stack all of these together?

Also i just heard about Bulbine? Is it any good?

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Bulbine is probably the hardest hitting test booster I've used.

DAA was good too, but felt it lost its effectiveness after 3 weeks or so. Also, mood swings like crazy. Awesome bang for your buck!

Trib I didn't notice anything at all...

Erase I just got tired with.. didn't do much for me. I liked triazole much better.

If I were you I'd stack daa and bulbine together. I hope for your sake you have a lady or two in your life haha

AmazingAJ

Awards
Im currently doing DAA and Erase. Liking it so far. But with test at 383 and estro at 70 i need all i can get lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
DAA and Erase is a solid combination. Look into NMDA to stack with Erase if you're willing to pay a little more than the cost of regular DAA. tribulus is great for libido but doesn't do anything for test levels. Bulbine is good, just making sure its dosed properly is one thing with it. A product like tropinol (contains bulbine, basella alba, etc.) would be a good option. I'd pick one and run it solo, or run 2 products stacked together. for example, Tropinol and Erase, DAA and Erase pro, etc. any other questions feel free to shoot me a message

Reactions: mw1
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im currently doing DAA and Erase. Liking it so far. But with test at 383 and estro at 70 i need all i can get lol
what time of day did you get bloods done? Anything past 8 or 9 am is probably invalid

xGenericx

Awards
what time of day did you get bloods done? Anything past 8 or 9 am is probably invalid
If it was taken within an hr or two and get got at least 8 hrs of sleep, it should be ok. One test though is def not an indicator of how much test your body produces.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
DAA I love. Bulb one I only tried once, the APS product and I got nothing from it. I like the DAA/Erase stack a lot. Add in a fadogia or fenugreek supp and you'd have a nice little natty stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was taken within an hr or two and get got at least 8 hrs of sleep, it should be ok. One test though is def not an indicator of how much test your body produces.

the point is you need to get it done ASAP after you wake up.

AmazingAJ

Awards
Of course. He said its normal. Im going back today cuz i keep harrassing him. I want to maybe gt test gEl

AmazingAJ

Awards
I got leaky nips too. Since i started erase much less tho. Always before erase during cardio nips would hurt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry if you have answered this already but how old are you?

AmazingAJ

Awards
23. Doc said no to test. How long can i run daa and erase for?