Is it ok tu is natradol at age 19??

Mar1n

Awards
I thought i could use some of this stuff to get big quick but im not sure :/ any advice!??? Please help...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i wouldnt personally risk it at 19. and if you can not gain naturally at that age - no supp will help really. and from all i have read this seems to be strength gain based, with some LBM increase.

try creatine first if you must - but if your diet and routine are in order you will make gains

Mar1n

Awards
i wouldnt personally risk it at 19. and if you can not gain naturally at that age - no supp will help really. and from all i have read this seems to be strength gain based, with some LBM increase.

try creatine first if you must - but if your diet and routine are in order you will make gains
True, i guess i'll just stick to creatine and a well balanced diet and routine ;) any advice for a good routine and a creatine?? Something that works please ;) thanks a lot!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Creapure branded mono. makes no diffrence the co selling it - it is all the same. go with the Cheapest. AX's German Creatine off hand is probably the best priced easy to find one.

Routines are really person specific. but if you do not have that part worked out yet or at least have something laid out, i wouldnt bother with any supps...

Mar1n

Awards
Creapure branded mono. makes no diffrence the co selling it - it is all the same. go with the Cheapest. AX's German Creatine off hand is probably the best priced easy to find one.

Routines are really person specific. but if you do not have that part worked out yet or at least have something laid out, i wouldnt bother with any supps...
Alright then.. Well right now i just started the Kre Alkalyn EFX creatine so i might as well just finish it ;)
Do you have any routine your doing right now??

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Alright then.. Well right now i just started the Kre Alkalyn EFX creatine so i might as well just finish it ;)
Do you have any routine your doing right now??
Wendlers 5/3/1 and DeFrancos Westside for skinny bastards are both good beginner programs