PES HOOK UP YOUR INTERNATIONAL BROS!!

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
So PES has their 24 hours sale for canadian and US customers for ERASE but what us all over the world :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yea we need some good sales in UK :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea we need some good sales in UK :p
We have literally just had an offer where you buy one bottle of AnaBeta Elite and get a free bottle of Erase with it!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall email the boss about Australia. Get your credit cards ready...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We could ship there but there is a possibility that customs will seize your parcels?

redms

redms

Awards
We could ship there but there is a possibility that customs will seize your parcels?
I would not hold PES responsible for this. Buyers risk. I know I am keen to take a gamble.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
but theres always a risk when shipping to aus

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
We have literally just had an offer where you buy one bottle of AnaBeta Elite and get a free bottle of Erase with it!
God damnit! Why didn't I notice that! :p

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We aim to please!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great job Josh

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for kangaroo steaks

redms

redms

Awards
Thanks for the great deal Natty.
I have got some SS DAA caps just waiting for the EP and ABE and I'm good to go.
I eat roo mince it's got less fat than lean chicken breast. The steaks are a little bit tough though. 1.3gm of fat in 100gm of meat.
I haven't seen any roo jerky around.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ate kangaroo steaks for breakfast when I was visiting my brother in Australia. I miss kangaroo!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Jerky would be good

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Word... I just bought 2 Anabeta Elites and 2 Erase Pros from Nutraplanet because the price in the EU just hurts... I paid 40$ for shipping, I had to fill out all kinds of customs forms + I gotta pay taxes because they come outside of EU...

redms

redms

Awards
Got my erase pro and anabeta elite. For a second I thought it wasn't going to make it. Starting Monday. Thanks again.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Got my erase pro and anabeta elite. For a second I thought it wasn't going to make it. Starting Monday. Thanks again.
Awesome news, keep us updated

redms

redms

Awards
Awesome news, keep us updated
I have been taking the EP, ABE and DAA stack for a couple of weeks now and my appetite is off the chain, at times I have to stop myself from eating. I have read a lot of reviews on this stack and noticed the increased hunger in many of them (I have never been a big eater). At times during a bulk I am practically force feeding myself to get my cals up. The ABE has definitely Helped with hunger. I have also noticed an increase in vascularity which is an added bonus when eating all this food. Weight has been steady with a small amount of fat loss. Unfortunately I didn't take any before photos but I have definitely noticed a little change. Very impressed with PES as they had the time to give me a great deal and this update is a Thankyou.

When I finish running this stack I plan to give alphamine an 8 week run for my summer cut, with this I intend on taking the before and after pics. I have bought more ABE and EP for next winter to add to my supp stocks.

Attachments

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards