PES HOOK UP YOUR INTERNATIONAL BROS!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Word... I just bought 2 Anabeta Elites and 2 Erase Pros from Nutraplanet because the price in the EU just hurts... I paid 40$ for shipping, I had to fill out all kinds of customs forms + I gotta pay taxes because they come outside of EU...
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

2. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Niceee, now wheres our kangaroo jerky?
    Hahaha for some reason I don't think it would get through your customs.
    drofwarc
    •   

3. Got my erase pro and anabeta elite. For a second I thought it wasn't going to make it. Starting Monday. Thanks again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by redms
    Got my erase pro and anabeta elite. For a second I thought it wasn't going to make it. Starting Monday. Thanks again.
    Awesome news, keep us updated
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. I believe all INTL bros have been taken care of. If I am mistaken, let me know
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I believe all INTL bros have been taken care of. If I am mistaken, let me know
    Pretty sure we got them all
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

7. How you looking after us? Aussies?

8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

Awesome news, keep us updated
    I have been taking the EP, ABE and DAA stack for a couple of weeks now and my appetite is off the chain, at times I have to stop myself from eating. I have read a lot of reviews on this stack and noticed the increased hunger in many of them (I have never been a big eater). At times during a bulk I am practically force feeding myself to get my cals up. The ABE has definitely Helped with hunger. I have also noticed an increase in vascularity which is an added bonus when eating all this food. Weight has been steady with a small amount of fat loss. Unfortunately I didn't take any before photos but I have definitely noticed a little change. Very impressed with PES as they had the time to give me a great deal and this update is a Thankyou.

When I finish running this stack I plan to give alphamine an 8 week run for my summer cut, with this I intend on taking the before and after pics. I have bought more ABE and EP for next winter to add to my supp stocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Can we have a tracker id please JP.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Not all!! :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting hooked up by PES & USP Labs
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:28 PM
  4. new sponsor with the hook up!