Anabeta question

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In regards to the increase in thirst, does it just dry out your mouth like cotton mouth or actually make you dehydrated since thirst is the first sign of dehydration?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I never experienced this phenomenon with anabeta. Anacyclus does increase salivation, so you may get the impression that your mouth is dry after continuous use.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've also never experienced that, nor the increase in appetite.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I seemed to be thirstier on Anabeta (still on at the moment). Though it is hit and miss, some days it seems as though I can't get enough water other days I don't seem to notice.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I experienced increase in thirst a little, but the appetite was like a black hole, But it never was too intense for me. I was pissing a lot as well, nothing to the comparison of erase though.

So did anabeta do anything for u?
Lol just because he doesn't experience those 2 things doesn't mean its a bust. :p
The effects didn't hit me until week 3-4 with thirst

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about that. That has to be frustrating...

murk01

murk01

Awards
I experienced increase in thirst a little, but the appetite was like a black hole, But it never was too intense for me. I was pissing a lot as well, nothing to the comparison of erase though.

Lol just because he doesn't experience those 2 things doesn't mean its a bust. :p
The effects didn't hit me until week 3-4 with thirst
Its an herbal extract. The dry mouth is a side from the dieritic effect.
Increase in appetite is just the most common effect.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never experienced dry mouth, hunger on the other hand...

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Its an herbal extract. The dry mouth is a side from the dieritic effect.
Increase in appetite is just the most common effect.
Lol I know it's an extract. People process stuff differently, some people more than others. Ahh the wonders of body chemistry, so fascinating ;)

murk01

murk01

Awards
Lol I know it's an extract. People process stuff differently, some people more than others. Ahh the wonders of body chemistry, so fascinating ;)
Yeh and PES has the market locked down I was tring to order the generic extract. Couldn't get it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So did anabeta do anything for u?
It did big time! I've had amazing progress in recomps with it. I simply haven't been feeling starved when on it like others seem to feel.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hunger hits me hard. Currently on Anabeta Elite, and last night I ate 1.25lbs of chicken like it was nothing.

Reactions: T50
Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
It did big time! I've had amazing progress in recomps with it. I simply haven't been feeling starved when on it like others seem to feel.
Hahahahah, consider yourself the "lucky one", I don't mind the increase in hunger, I love food to much. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh and PES has the market locked down I was tring to order the generic extract. Couldn't get it
Josh experimented with many different extracts. From what I recall none of the other extracts came close to the one we use.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Anabeta had the hunger effect on me for the first week or so. It was crazy I could eat a huge meal and 20 mins later be starving again

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta has always been potent on the hunger level for me but for some reason the first time I took it (on the beta run) it was so fierce it was almost unbearable for me. This thread reminded me of that feeling so I went and had a look through my old log before I joined PES.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta-2.html

It was the best supplement I had ever used (now replaced by AnaBeta Eilte) but it is fair to say it was bloody hard work lol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i still prefer OG anabeta over anabeta elite. i saw a cutting/leaning effect with ABE but i love the added extras from OG anabeta like hunger, pump, vascularity...etc

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly noticed slight increases in hunger/thirst, but part of me thinks its placebo based on me thinking about how thirsty or hungry I was because sooo many people claim those effects on these forums. In the end tho I definitely see positive effects regardless of those issues.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
AnaBeta has always been potent on the hunger level for me but for some reason the first time I took it (on the beta run) it was so fierce it was almost unbearable for me. This thread reminded me of that feeling so I went and had a look through my old log before I joined PES.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172689-bdccs-pes-anabeta-2.html

It was the best supplement I had ever used (now replaced by AnaBeta Eilte) but it is fair to say it was bloody hard work lol.

I read some of the post in your thread, I taught I was going to die from laughing. haa I would be in a epic food coma if I took AB or ABE

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly noticed slight increases in hunger/thirst, but part of me thinks its placebo based on me thinking about how thirsty or hungry I was because sooo many people claim those effects on these forums. In the end tho I definitely see positive effects regardless of those issues.

the origin of the placebo thoughts/claims had to start somewhere! where there is smoke there is fire

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i still prefer OG anabeta over anabeta elite. i saw a cutting/leaning effect with ABE but i love the added extras from OG anabeta like hunger, pump, vascularity...etc
The almost non-existent difference in anacyclus pyrethrum should yield essentially the exact same results between products. Considering anabeta is one ingredient, you should still get increased hunger, pump, vascularity, etc with ABE. The likely reason was different diet, training, and overall caloric state.