Bulking

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards
Wutsup everyone.I'm about to start bulking and I need something to stack with animal m-stak. Open to any pros or nattys. Thanks guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
original anabeta with IGF 2. those are my favorite bulking products. even better when stacked. the anabeta will increase hunger which is great for bulking.

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards
Thank bro. I've heard a lot of good things about anabeta and was thinking about getting it. Ive heard IGF 2 promotes good growth as well. Overall I think it sounds good man thanks!

Seattleborn

Awards
M-stak is a great product. I gained a solid 8 pounds the first time I ran it and my strength went threw the roof, have fun bro

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Have you taken two cans of m-stak before? 3 on 1off then three on before? If so how'd that workout?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I have done stak and m-stak. Didn't notice much from mstak. But there were other issuse duding that CYcle.

Animal stack had my strength doubled.

I like the anabeta with mstak. Just make sure u stock up ur fridge poppie.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the staples are covered then something like Anabeta or ArA (X-gels or X-factor) would be my suggestions.

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards
Do y'all know of anything I could take that would be more effective than m-stak? I'm a relatively har gainer so that's why I was interested in it "the hard gainers pak" as it claims haha

murk01

murk01

Awards
Do y'all know of anything I could take that would be more effective than m-stak? I'm a relatively har gainer so that's why I was interested in it "the hard gainers pak" as it claims haha
U can really blow ur wad with animal products.. anabeta is like 25$ with mstak. That might be the best u can do. I'm sure there are other products. Those r probably most effective. And double ur food intake. I'm a hard gainer eating way more made a huge differance

Go balls deep add some daa and erase

Mr_Merica1776

Mr_Merica1776

Awards
With m-stak igf-2 anabeta and DAA I wunna take all of them, but do y'all think all those pills would be ok?

murk01

murk01

Awards
With m-stak igf-2 anabeta and DAA I wunna take all of them, but do y'all think all those pills would be ok?
Plus multi, fish oil.
I have been taking fistfulls of pills for years . So far so good.
I'll b good. Those should complement each other. Stager them through out the day