Pro Anabol by ALR Industries.

M

MitchMags

Awards
I am 19 and i weigh 180 pounds at 5ft 10 with 10% body fat. I am satisfied with my physique but would like to add some LM while staying fairly lean. I know I am young so no need to preach on my great test levels at this age. I want to know if this is a safe product that would help me break some plateus in my lifts and add some size. I do my fair share of research on supplements but this one I still havnt figured out so if someone can tell me whether it would be okay for me to take it would be much appreciated.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I am 19 and i weigh 180 pounds at 5ft 10 with 10% body fat. I am satisfied with my physique but would like to add some LM while staying fairly lean. I know I am young so no need to preach on my great test levels at this age. I want to know if this is a safe product that would help me break some plateus in my lifts and add some size. I do my fair share of research on supplements but this one I still havnt figured out so if someone can tell me whether it would be okay for me to take it would be much appreciated.
Just get DAA, Intimidate or Anabeta.
Stack it with Reboot, Nolvadren, or Erase Pro and you should be good.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Just get DAA, Intimidate or Anabeta.
Stack it with Reboot, Nolvadren, or Erase Pro and you should be good.
This, as all are good suggestions. I've use some of ALRI's products, but not familiar with this one. Look to run something like intimidate + erase, tropinol + erase pro, DAA + erase, etc.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would probably try a diffrent category of supplement then a t-booster to beat your pleateau at 19.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I would probably try a diffrent category of supplement then a t-booster to beat your pleateau at 19.
Agreed.

OP have you looked into Creatine ?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't be doing much research if you choose ALRI for a supplement.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish they'd put patience in a bottle for you, if you're even a real account. You're 19 and hit a plateau? Please. Terrible first post, I don't want to help you.