App Nut Stack - IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

App Nut Stack - IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Yeah recovery comes quick especially with igf2. That's the only GH product I will take other than endoamp max. Take for 8 weeks and you will be in love. Sleep is awesome. I dose 4 pre workout 4 at bed
    This is how I'm dosing right now, and I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Agreed. Love me some IGF2 I just prefer it for a clean bulk. Appnut products are legit I can attest to that. Thanks baller for all your help with my Appnut stacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks for the support of AppNut, man!

Quote Originally Posted by zEtti View Post
    That would be epic Drooks, thanks a bunch! I'm considering logging this, the extra motivation from you all would be wonderful too ;] also thinking about picking up another bottle of free test and igf-2 seeing as everyone is saying running those for 8 weeks will benefit me much more, but maybe ill wait until the last week of my cycle? Not sure yet. Thanks Organic for all that info there hehe definitely diggin' the endurance under the sheets Also I have some ZMA Max, but I see you guys say my sleep will be awesome from the igf-2 so should I ditch the ZMA until the cycles over? Eesh I'm gonna be a pill poppin animal for the next few weeks O.o
    Yes, I would ditch the ZMA. Believe me, you won't have any issues with sleep, man.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481 View Post
    Real quik question is free test and erase the same type of product. Just curious
    both are AIs, but a different formula with the same key ingredient of 3,7 keto
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Alright sounds good thanks drooks. Just got this little box of heaven at my door ;]

Dohh >_< tried to upload the pictures but it wont let me because I'm under 50 posts lol.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    both are AIs, but a different formula with the same key ingredient of 3,7 keto
    To ellaborate on this, both have the main ingredient being 7-keto (a naturally occurring DHEA metabolite) with anti aromatase properties and potentially controlling cortisol. Actually, erase is ONLY this ingredient. Free Test, on the other hand, has a blend of other ingredients which creates a full compass of about 7 mechanisms to raise test levels.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    To ellaborate on this, both have the main ingredient being 7-keto (a naturally occurring DHEA metabolite) with anti aromatase properties and potentially controlling cortisol. Actually, erase is ONLY this ingredient. Free Test, on the other hand, has a blend of other ingredients which creates a full compass of about 7 mechanisms to raise test levels.
    Just curious would there be any reason to stack these 2 or would that be too much
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Alright so going over all the bottles. For my bodyweight suggested dosing seems to be..
    IGF-2: 4 caps in the morning, 4 caps before bed. both on an empty stomach
    Free Test: 4 caps daily, or in two doses of 2 caps
    NeoVar: 3 caps post workout, 3 caps with another meal throughout the day. take with carbs.
    RPM: 2-3 caps 1 hour preworkout on an empty stomach
    Drive: 3 caps in the morning on an empty stomach, 3 caps 1 hour preworkout.

does anyone have any recommendations or alterations to this, as far as dosage amounts/best time to take? Im 179lbs. I think i read somewhere to take the first dose of igf-2 preworkout instead of in the morning? also heard i should run two bottles of igf and free test instead of just one? thanks for all input, hoping to get started on this soon! stoked
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just curious would there be any reason to stack these 2 or would that be too much
    No. Free Test is all you need.

Alright so going over all the bottles. For my bodyweight suggested dosing seems to be..
    NeoVar: 3 caps post workout, 3 caps with another meal throughout the day. take with carbs.

does anyone have any recommendations or alterations to this, as far as dosage amounts/best time to take? Im 179lbs. I think i read somewhere to take the first dose of igf-2 preworkout instead of in the morning? also heard i should run two bottles of igf and free test instead of just one? thanks for all input, hoping to get started on this soon! stoked
    The layout you have up above is great. That's exactly how I do it, except I take my first serving rpm/drive/IGF-2 all about 30 minutes before my workout in the morning. I train at 5 am, so I'm up at 4:30....

You can play around with the dosage of Neovar. I've bumped mine up to 4/4 instead of 3/3, and like the results.

Did you get my pm?

David
    Team APPNUT
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dont take both. You need estrogen...dont want to crush it completely. Take one or the other

9. New Member

Id like To see this IGF2 log, because honestly I didn't see much from it ... Erase pro I know that **** is good because I stopped for 2 days (due to camping trip and piss poor planning) and my estrogen was so high (I believe not tested) I was feeling like a chick, sentimental, sad, sweet cravings, moody, I even had a hard time picking what cloths to wear ... 2 days after I took again I was back to normal me ...

NOTE I'm still on a PCT tho
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vote4pedro View Post
    Id like To see this IGF2 log, because honestly I didn't see much from it ... Erase pro I know that **** is good because I stopped for 2 days (due to camping trip and piss poor planning) and my estrogen was so high (I believe not tested) I was feeling like a chick, sentimental, sad, sweet cravings, moody, I even had a hard time picking what cloths to wear ... 2 days after I took again I was back to normal me ...

NOTE I'm still on a PCT tho
    how long did you take IGF 2 for?

11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

how long did you take IGF 2 for?
    I'm on week 6
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Alright sounds good, I'll be taking it that way then. Sorry.. new to this site, I didn't even noticed that you PMd me haha.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I'm on week 6
    and you havent noticed anything?

14. New Member

and you havent noticed anything?
    Not from the IGF-2 ... Only from the Erase Pro
    My stack ... At this time is some like
    IGF-2
    ErasePro
    DAA Pure
    Nolva
    Toco 8

And some other **** like Vitamins and OXYeca, Yohimbine, creatine blah blah blah
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey all, rather new here. Was curious on everyone's opinions on this stack? Is it too much or possibly harmful, or will i be fine if i take everything in the proper dosage? Thanks for any help/opinions.
    It's a GREAT stack (and yes, I say that from extensive personal experience), but if you've never used any of these products before, I don't recommend starting straight out stacking ALL of them, and would say stack only one or two, or stagger out the start of each by a week or so each. Even try the RPM/Drive stack and then the IGF-2/FREE TEST stack before combining them altogether (NeoVar you can stack fine with all).

See all my dosing/timing recommendations below.

IGF-2
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
    Non-Training Days (use this if you train first thing - or close to)
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

FREE TEST
    Daily

Dose 4 caps first thing

NeoVar
    Training Days

Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediately post-training (and then have a meal with at least 50g of carbohydrates in - if anything less than 50g, use only 1-2 caps)
    Non-Training Days

Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 min pre-dinner

RPM

Training Days

Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 min pre-training (start with the lower dosage for your bodyweight and work up if needed)
    Non-Training Days

Dose - 1-2 caps first thing

Drive
    Training Days
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training
    Non-Training Days (use this if you train first thing - or close to)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

Re how many bottles of each to use, each product is going to give you the most optimal effects and best resulys with 8-12 weeks of use, so calculate how many bottles required based on that.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481

I would not do that. Joints get so dry its not a good idea. Pick one or the other.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Not from the IGF-2 ... Only from the Erase Pro
    My stack ... At this time is some like
    IGF-2
    ErasePro
    DAA Pure
    Nolva
    Toco 8

And some other **** like Vitamins and OXYeca, Yohimbine, creatine blah blah blah

how do you know specifically the IGF 2 isnt doing anything?

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Oh wow thanks a ton for that Rosie! Helped a lot, I was wondering how/what to dose on my off days. I'm stoked to start this, should be starting on monday. CANT WAIT! Drooks I PMd you back, did you get it?
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Oh wow thanks a ton for that Rosie! Helped a lot, I was wondering how/what to dose on my off days. I'm stoked to start this, should be starting on monday. CANT WAIT! Drooks I PMd you back, did you get it?
    No worries

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Got and sent you one back.

Great advice Rosie, as always.

David
    Team APPNUT
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deff interested in IGF-2 for my pct thanks guys!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Wow Rosie that a great regimen to follow. It's interesting someone can shift disingenuous around and change up the process. Nice!!
    Franz Kafka
  23. New Member

how do you know specifically the IGF 2 isnt doing anything?
    Because I stopped the Erase Pro for a few days and I felt pretty ****ty, no hype, no nothing, kind of felt like a chick hahaha all emotional and ish
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Because I stopped the Erase Pro for a few days and I felt pretty ****ty, no hype, no nothing, kind of felt like a chick hahaha all emotional and ish

that doesnt mean IGF 2 isnt working..... you may have high estrogen as it is. have you had recent blood work on your test and estro?

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Wow Rosie that a great regimen to follow. It's interesting someone can shift disingenuous around and change up the process. Nice!!
    It's what I do, LOL. Yes, you can change things up to better fit an individual's schedule - remember that dosing/timing guidelines are simply that, and to get the best out of anything, you can always experiment a little to find what that is (for most, it IS the recommendations give though - in the case of AppNut products, they ARE given because they ARE the most optimal re effects re dosing especially; timing can be manipulated).

~Rosie~

26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Alrighty, just so everyone knows I'm going to be starting this stack tomorrow ;] I'm going to attempt to log this. Unfortunately In the last 14 days I've had one day off, and starting tomorrow am working 12 hours shifts all week and most likely on Saturday too. So I'm extremely tired and wont get a day off until Sunday, hope this doesn't end up messing with my lifts at all :/ Will comment again with a link to the log. Need to get my posts up higher so I can post some pictures
  27. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice, if u start a new thread link to it here.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

Will do as soon as I make it ;] I'm beyond excited to finally get to start this stack :/ It been sitting here since Wednesday just driving me nuts haha
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

the IGF 2 will help with sleep as well so with those 12s it should help

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

alright guys and gals, well here is a butchered link to the log. I'm not cool enough to post links yet :/ Just remove the space between "http ://" thanks to anyone who follows!

http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/207578-zetti-goin-appnuts.html

wish me luck ;]
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Fixed. Good luck with the log. You know I'm following along!

David
    Team APPNUT
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Fixed. Good luck with the log. You know I'm following along!

David
    Team APPNUT
    I will be over to check it out as well
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck to you, AppNut has always made some of my fav products.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

thanks guys!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Thanks. Couldn't access the first one from the phone
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT - HGHup, IGF 2, Free Test & OxyECA
    By Vote4pedro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 10:52 PM
  2. IGF-2 or HGHUP? FREE TEST or DRIVE?
    By aceroni in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 04:16 PM
  3. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage