DAA sides

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive only taken DAA in Lit Up. I am now on synthetic supplements DAA logging it with anabeta. all of the supplements i have taken except this particular DAA i have taken before and i am not on any medications. I have been experiencing itching (pretty bad) on my arms and legs. today its in random spots but not near as bad. you think its from DAA? have any of you experienced this? heres my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206741-synthetic-supplements-daa.html

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used bulk DAA and SS's DAA and never experienced anything like that. Are you sure nothing else has changed like soap or detergent?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used bulk DAA and SS's DAA and never experienced anything like that. Are you sure nothing else has changed like soap or detergent?
ive thought about everything and i havent changed anything. axe body soap, same detergent, same face wash and cream...etc

oh, i forgot. ive taken TCF 1 three times before and didnt experience this.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I've never had itching from any daa, either. I've used multiple company's products with it, too.

David
Team APPNUT

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a side that I haven't heard of, but these things differ from person to person. Are you taking all 4 pills at once or splitting them up?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never heard or experienced this from our DAA either. Maybe try a split dose approach and see what happens. 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 in the evening.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a side that I haven't heard of, but these things differ from person to person. Are you taking all 4 pills at once or splitting them up?
all at once. pre workout then on non training days at night before i sleep

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, perhaps try 2 and 2, or I actually spread it out through the day: 1@breakfast, 1@lunch, 1 pre, and 1 post-wo. Hopefully that helps the sides. Please let me know:)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember the original halodrol 50 made me itch like crack head lol. I'd say split the dose as well. I wish I could use daa at 3 grams, anything over 1gram explodes my stomach even spread hours apart

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, subbed to see if the mystery gets solved/goes away.

Have you rubbed poison ivy on arms/legs since starting DAA? Ok, I might not be good help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im getting baseline blood work done Friday because i feel so tired all day. my test levels are fine. already have had them checked. you think DAA and Anabeta are going to fluctuate any levels?

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
I started to itch really bad about 3/1/2 wks into a month run, on my face and arms mostly. I was taking formadrol too and attributed the itchiness to the ginger in that along with a s__t ton of other igredients. Even went to my dermatologist, she asked about soap changes new detergent etc ...nothing changed...Im about a week into daa and freetest run now. Ill let you know