MKretz's mini drive/rpm log

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
huge thank you to appnut for allowin me to try out two products that I have never tried in drive and rpm. Drive is what really get me excited, i have never used a product of this type and am very interested to see what it can do for my workouts. I have heard great things about cordyceps products.

I have been dosing 1 pill of rpm about 45 min preworkout, 2 drive also 40 min preworkout with the other serving in my evenin post wokrout meal. I follow lean gain so my meal is usually just one huge meal that ill eat over the course of the night........

so far I have noticed very clan energy, no jittery feelin what so ever. I have only had two workouts on this stack so far but have no complaints yet. Workouts have been good, with good pumps, good focus and long lastin clean energy. So far o good and lookin forward to what the rest of the bottles will bring. I hope i notice a difference in this hort time period!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM is solid. take too much and you will throw up so watch your dosage. start small and work up but seems like you found your sweet spot. Drive, i didnt notice anything beneficial until i used it while i was doing alot of cardio. saw endurance with that. maybe you will see better results than i did

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Good post. I love Intermittent Fasting. It's not really conducive to my lifestyle right now since I'm home all day with my girls on summer vacation (I'm a teacher), but once school starts back, I will be doing it again.

Nice to see you are noticing some benefits. What are your workouts like? Any specific program you are following?

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
RPM is solid. take too much and you will throw up so watch your dosage. start small and work up but seems like you found your sweet spot. Drive, i didnt notice anything beneficial until i used it while i was doing alot of cardio. saw endurance with that. maybe you will see better results than i did
Haha. Endurance is pretty dang important when you are hitting weights/cardio, man. It's also important in other areas, too....Haha! My wife approves of Drive.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Endurance is pretty dang important when you are hitting weights/cardio, man. It's also important in other areas, too....Haha! My wife approves of Drive.

Ha! I'll agree drooks. My wife knows when I am taking it.;) And I can tell the differnce weight training too. I'm sure if you dose any pre workout to high you would get sick. With that being said, before my comp I was dosing it at 4 caps and was fine. I normally take 2.

Mk, I'm along for the ride also! Hope you continue to enjoy the stack!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I understand it is, I just never saw libido increase or endurance with weights from it. Only cardio endurance

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post. I love Intermittent Fasting. It's not really conducive to my lifestyle right now since I'm home all day with my girls on summer vacation (I'm a teacher), but once school starts back, I will be doing it again.

Nice to see you are noticing some benefits. What are your workouts like? Any specific program you are following?

David
Team APPNUT
MY workouts are pretty hih volume, I do slow neatives with fast concentrics, 8-15 rep range, and also throw in drop sets on the final sets. I also start every workout with some sort of power movement for lower reps, today was reverse banded rack DLs....on chest day i do banded bench, on shoulder day ill do cleans and also strict standin military press. for legs i do heavy reverse banded squats before doin hypertrophy squats.... so no pecific program

A nice note here.....I had some crazy dreams last niht, and some were very "satisfying" if you will haha, that is a good sin for me, also slept very well which is unusual for me..... I am stil dosin 1 rpm with 2 drive in the mornin and 2 drive pre workout if my workout is later and if it is earlier i will do 2 caps pre workout and the other 2 caps with a meal......

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha! I'll agree drooks. My wife knows when I am taking it.;) And I can tell the differnce weight training too. I'm sure if you dose any pre workout to high you would get sick. With that being said, before my comp I was dosing it at 4 caps and was fine. I normally take 2.

Mk, I'm along for the ride also! Hope you continue to enjoy the stack!

jdg76
Team APPNUT
glad to have you in!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
MY workouts are pretty hih volume, I do slow neatives with fast concentrics, 8-15 rep range, and also throw in drop sets on the final sets. I also start every workout with some sort of power movement for lower reps, today was reverse banded rack DLs....on chest day i do banded bench, on shoulder day ill do cleans and also strict standin military press. for legs i do heavy reverse banded squats before doin hypertrophy squats.... so no pecific program

A nice note here.....I had some crazy dreams last niht, and some were very "satisfying" if you will haha, that is a good sin for me, also slept very well which is unusual for me..... I am stil dosin 1 rpm with 2 drive in the mornin and 2 drive pre workout if my workout is later and if it is earlier i will do 2 caps pre workout and the other 2 caps with a meal......
LOL at the "satisfying" dream. Were you dreaming about jdg76? Haha.

How do you like the banded lifts? I've never used bands before, but have heard they really help with strength increases.

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at the "satisfying" dream. Were you dreaming about jdg76? Haha.

How do you like the banded lifts? I've never used bands before, but have heard they really help with strength increases.

David
Team APPNUT
I really like them because yu know you hit failure when you use them for hypertrophy because it is nly getting harder as you push so once ur done, there no more eeking out another rep. also this really increases the contraction. When lifitng fo power they are great too because they o with when you are stronest and weakest in lifts whihc allows you t actually lift more weight!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so today was an "off" day hwever i still did cardio and abs. I took one rpm and 2 drive before a mning cardio session and I felt much better than when I did not take them befre with jut some caffiene. I then tok another rpm and another 2 drive before my ab wrkout later n in the day and my workout was extremely fcused and intense. I think that drive is jut starting t kick in now, its a shame its just about gone.

for abs I did roman chair leg raises, hanging side raises, standing cable crunch, decline sit ups, bench leg raises, and barbell rollouts, very slid workout!.....also becaue is till did cardi and abs as well as working all day and riding my bike around I kept cal at around 3000

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you are seeing benefits from Drive/RPM. You know what to do when you run-out, right. Haha! They really do get better with prolonged usage. Once you're finished, if you want a nice little discount, I can hook you up, man. Just let me know.

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you are seeing benefits from Drive/RPM. You know what to do when you run-out, right. Haha! They really do get better with prolonged usage. Once you're finished, if you want a nice little discount, I can hook you up, man. Just let me know.

David
Team APPNUT
thanks...yea i only have 1 drive left :-( i woudl really like t see what a full bttle wuld do..........didnt u say someone would win a full bottle from these logs?

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
thanks...yea i only have 1 drive left :-( i woudl really like t see what a full bttle wuld do..........didnt u say someone would win a full bottle from these logs?
Yep, yep!

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmmm........well that wuld be cool...anyways drive is gone but I am still takin 1 cap rpw before mornin cardio and 1 cap pe wokout, enery for my workout wa extremely focused today i was really able to focu on contractin the muscle and reall yexhausted my chest/tris/bis!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Drive is gone. Maybe you will win the full bottle though!

Good to read you felt RPM helped you have a better workout! I definitely can tell when I'm using it, too.

David
Team APPNUT

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Drive is gone. Maybe you will win the full bottle though!

Good to read you felt RPM helped you have a better workout! I definitely can tell when I'm using it, too.

David
Team APPNUT
When will the winner be announced? Just curious :D

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my bottles on Thursday evening... start them Monday morning.. so don't go picking any winners yet!!!! lol

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the winner will be announced after all the reviews have been completed...probably Friday/Saturday.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did tons of cardi today and a pretty decent leg workut because i was doing an eating challenge, which i killed! 4lb burger and 3lb fries in 32 min! dunn if drive/rpm helped me with the challenge but i know rpm helped me through the cardio and workout and will help me in tomrow mornings cardio! lovin it.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
did tons of cardi today and a pretty decent leg workut because i was doing an eating challenge, which i killed! 4lb burger and 3lb fries in 32 min! dunn if drive/rpm helped me with the challenge but i know rpm helped me through the cardio and workout and will help me in tomrow mornings cardio! lovin it.
7lbs food in a half an hour is crazy man!! haha!!

Good to see you are still liking the affects of 1 RPM. A bottle would last you a LONG time!! :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mkretz... my first day is now posted.. check it out.. sweat like a ba$tard.. nice clean energy too.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on destroying that eating challenge! Haha.

David
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys, yea i take the rpm with ther tims usually so i dont wanna overdo it......i felt real good in the gym today, lts of energy, probably fom all the food lol

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, yea i take the rpm with ther tims usually so i dont wanna overdo it......i felt real good in the gym today, lts of energy, probably fom all the food lol
Are you typing on your phone, or drunk? haha.

Good to see you had plenty of energy for the gym!

David
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow- I love burgers and fries- but I don't think I could duplicate that......

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other stims are you taking with RPM?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you typing on your phone, or drunk? haha.

Good to see you had plenty of energy for the gym!

David
Team APPNUT
sorry my keyboard is super stickynot sure y but it super annoying, i hope u still understand lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 2 rpm today befre morning cardio with no ther stims and i def. found myself weatin mre and kept me energized for hurs after.....nt a crazy energy but clean focused energy, really enjyed it!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
took 2 rpm today befre morning cardio with no ther stims and i def. found myself weatin mre and kept me energized for hurs after.....nt a crazy energy but clean focused energy, really enjyed it!
Yeah, buddy. That's some good energy, right there.

David
Team APPNUT

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely liked that there is no crash at the end of the ride!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
i FLEE LKIE I MA RAEDNGI OEN OF TSOHE WIERD CNA YUO RADE TIHS SYAINGS ERVEYTMIE I RADE YROU PSTOS. LOL

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
i FLEE LKIE I MA RAEDNGI OEN OF TSOHE WIERD CNA YUO RADE TIHS SYAINGS ERVEYTMIE I RADE YROU PSTOS. LOL
Haha! Me, too.

David
Team APPNUT

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Cool! I was just messin with ya!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates?

Are you done with the RPM? Review?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review.....drive def. increased my mood and felt much better while on it, cant comment too much on it since it didn't last that long......rpm was noticably effective at giving me long lasting clean energy that didn't make me feel crazy.......i tend to like powdered pre workouts jsut for taste usually and to have osmething to drink but it was nice some mornings jsut being able to pop 2 rpm and head to the gym for cardio, def. a plus with that......overall......2 solid products, wish i couldve tried drive longer, maybe ill have to pick up a bottle but appnutt never lets down so 2 great products!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your review

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
final review.....drive def. increased my mood and felt much better while on it
I felt the exact same thing when I logged Drive before becoming a rep. I just felt better when I was taking it. It's not often a supplement helps with endurance and body comp and actually makes you feel better. Half the supps out there actually make you feel bad in some way. It's like take this but buy some Cissus and fish oil too because it's going to make your joint hurt. Not Drive. Take Drive and it will give you results and make you feel better. Gotta like that!