thoughts on 6bromo and daa for hdrol pct

frankie_96

Awards
What are thougnt on 6 bromo in a pct is the stuff good it in my pct product eith daa and adding another test booster how does it look cheers

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Its fine, as long as you also use a SERM.

start DAA last week of cycle.

Start 6 bromo and SERM the day after your last dose.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and DAA would be good. 6 bromomcan be suppressive in itself, id go with erase

D3Baseball

Awards
Clomid and DAA would be good. 6 bromomcan be suppressive in itself, id go with erase
What he said. 6 bromo is also somewhat suppressive, not what you want to use in PCT. Some people have done it and gotten away with it, but some people have also gotten away with no PCT. Just do things the right way and cover your ass.

D3Baseball

Awards
What he said. 6 bromo is also somewhat suppressive, not what you want to use in PCT. Some people have done it and gotten away with it, but some people have also gotten away with no PCT. Just do things the right way and cover your ass.

frankie_96

Awards
Why would they put it in a pct product then alsi dosimg it at 50 first week then 75 right threw depending on hoe i react

frankie_96

Awards
And so dont use the pct product with 6 bromo in it and repace it with either nolva or somthibg else

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread belongs in the anabolics section.

You can use an OTC PCT and still recover fine, it will just take a bit longer than if you had used a SERM. DAA and something like Erase or Triazole would be good, if you can find Inhibit-e give that a look as well.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
After seeing double digit test levels post hdrol cycle, id never go without a SERM. It may be "mild" but its still going to suppress you hard. If you dont want to use a SERM, get bloodwork at the start of pct to see how low your hormones are, if its not too bad u can get away without one but its always better to use a SERM

frankie_96

Awards
well illl hold off of on the 6 bromo test booster i got and get just some daa and try get some nolva if i cant get the nolva ill go one of the options rhadam said how does that sound thanks for the help
minght run the 6 bromo by it self sometime
with hdrol should i run the nolva just at 40 40 20 20