Dexaprine V2, Be Careful!!!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I liked the OG version and figured Id give this a shot. Tried .5 tab last Friday then another half tab 3-4 hours later. Kicked pretty hard once the 2nd tab kicked in but not clean at all for me. Figured Id give it another shot today at 1 tab on empty stomach, OMG! My hands are shaking like crazy and heart is beating extremely hard and fast. I really don't like this. If you're looking for stimmed out of your mind and don't mind shaking like a leaf on a tree, go for it. This stuff is very potent but what you get feels like a very dirty stim affect. Im not very sensitive to stims either, nothing has hit me this hard before, and I don't mean that in a good way. After this, if I use again, it will only be a half a pill but I think Im done with this stuff. Too strong and not clean, so if you try it, be careful! Maybe its just me, but I typically have a regular effect to other stims I've used.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hear you dont like the new versions. This is why we strongly suggest 1/2 caps and no more for the vast majority of users. Only once you become used to 1/2 cap is it advised to move up to 1 full cap.

Have you tried 1/2 cap or 1 cap on a full stomach? This can smooth out thermogenic effects.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know about taking just a half cap, I would say the V1 was as strong as anything I could take at the full dose of 1 cap. Only real ECA had more kick to it than the OG Dexaprine which in my mind is still the ultimate appetite suppressant. If you can do 1/2 cap, that will last for a long time with the new version. How good is the appetite suppression? To me that is much more favorable on a diet/cut than energy, I can just have some coffee if I need to wake up.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about drug testing in athletes with the new V2?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about drug testing in athletes with the new V2?
All depends on your sporting organization. If you give me which organization you are competing under, I can check their banned list for you if you'd like.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS

Anyone?

How good is the appetite suppression? To me that is much more favorable on a diet/cut than energy, I can just have some coffee if I need to wake up.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OEP was great for smooth clean long lasting energy but did very little for my appetite

Pretty awesome. However I must say not as noticeable as OEP. Sorry Vaughn :(

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
OEP was great for smooth clean long lasting energy but did very little for my appetite
Hm. I know what you mean regarding the energy. But I would take two when the hunger was starting to kick in and it helped dramatically

BULLS

Awards
Very good in my opinion for appetite suppression. and @ the OP, yes its pretty strong -- some food woulda helped smooth it out/calm you down, & plenty of water. I like it.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Its just not for me, directions say work up to 1 pill on empty stomach so that's what I did, still have a slight stim feel 5 hours later so it does last. My half pill doses last week were taken with food on board and it made the ride less harsh, but still was a cracked out type of feel. I've used clen, eca, and its up there in terms of shakes and overall harshness, I don't mean that comparison in a good way, I loved ECAs stim effect and hate clens stim effect if that gives you any idea. Not trying to bash the company at all, I liked the OG alot and some of their other products. Regarding the hunger, I was very much NOT hungry after the dose today on empty stomach, was pretty nauseas for the 1st hour or two. Had to force lunch down but eating definitely helped with the intense shakes and hard/fast heartbeat. Im telling you I use Combustion, Craze, Jacked, and the like day in and day out at the upper end of dosing, this was "different".

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience OP. Dex V2 definitely is stronger and 1/2 is necessary to start out with; I'm incredibly tolerant and can only handle a 1/2 cap, maybe a second later on in the day. appetite suppression on it is usually great too, as I'm usually never really hungry after taking a half tab.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience OP. Dex V2 definitely is stronger and 1/2 is necessary to start out with; I'm incredibly tolerant and can only handle a 1/2 cap, maybe a second later on in the day. appetite suppression on it is usually great too, as I'm usually never really hungry after taking a half tab.
Well that is expected right after it kicks in but what about hour 4, 6, 8? This is touted as an all day deal, I haven't read much to substantiate that which sucks. The OG was unreal, I do intermittent fasting and I could go to 2-3 PM no problem with a dose at 6:30 AM. That was impressive and it helped me eat less and have energy for a workout at 5:30, I just hope this is the case for the new version. I will get some and try it eventually, still have plenty of V1 to use.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that is expected right after it kicks in but what about hour 4, 6, 8? This is touted as an all day deal, I haven't read much to substantiate that which sucks. The OG was unreal, I do intermittent fasting and I could go to 2-3 PM no problem with a dose at 6:30 AM. That was impressive and it helped me eat less and have energy for a workout at 5:30, I just hope this is the case for the new version. I will get some and try it eventually, still have plenty of V1 to use.
Check out the reviews on the product here and on other sites. This is quite literally the first person I've heard of who doesn't think v2 blows v1 out of the water.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Why make stim products so strong? Version 1 was strong enough, I really don't see the need for going any stronger. There must be a point of diminishing, or even adverse, returns with stim products.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about WADA?
WADA would not allow the use of this product due to the inclusion of raowlscine.

Why make stim products so strong? Version 1 was strong enough, I really don't see the need for going any stronger. There must be a point of diminishing, or even adverse, returns with stim products.
This is why the product can be split in half. For those that want to feel like a crack head, take a full pill. For those more sensitive, take 1/3-1/2 a pill.

Think of the value you're getting here...the avg person will use 1/2 cap/day IMO...thats a 4 month supply for $27.99, or $0.23/day.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
This is why the product can be split in half. For those that want to feel like a crack head, take a full pill. For those more sensitive, take 1/3-1/2 a pill.

Think of the value you're getting here...the avg person will use 1/2 cap/day IMO...thats a 4 month supply for $27.99, or $0.23/day.

This is a good point. Nice to see a company dosing something so that you don't have to take a "max" dose to get the desired effect. Props to IForce on a good value!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good point. Nice to see a company dosing something so that you don't have to take a "max" dose to get the desired effect. Props to IForce on a good value!
its what we do ;)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WADA would not allow the use of this product due to the inclusion of raowlscine.
Are their any performance enhancing effects of rauwolscine that i dont know? Wondering why this stuff is on their list. Its only good for fat loss? I thought the stimulants in Dex. V2 could be more of a problem.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine V1 toughened me up. I can handle one cap of V2 without issues. I also don't "feel" meth no matter how much I take. Maybe I should get checked out.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine V1 toughened me up. I can handle one cap of V2 without issues. I also don't "feel" meth no matter how much I take. Maybe I should get checked out.
Sounds like you're just not getting quality meth. :p

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like v2 better. Just tried today. That is all :)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Def come back and give us a quick update and what you think about V2.
Basically, I was gauging off of feel. I felt more energy than from version 1, and I was cleaner and longer sustained. I took one cap; I took 1 cap of the old version the day before. Tomorrow my girl will try it(she had bad reaction to version 1).

desaille

Awards
V2 is good stuff. Taking 1 pill with dcp stack.
Mood is great. No swings at all, just feel happy.
Energy is great, constant, smooth
Appetite suppression is great. In fact I have to remind myself to go eat at the normal times.

Only bad thing, I love straight espresso and we have some awesome small batch local coffee roasters. I just don't need espresso anymore and know I shouldn't because of dexaprine. Sad :(

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She did half before working out. She liked it much better than one and had a great workout. She got a little shaky post workout, but over all she enjoyed it.

Good job on this one I-Force

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are their any performance enhancing effects of rauwolscine that i dont know? Wondering why this stuff is on their list. Its only good for fat loss? I thought the stimulants in Dex. V2 could be more of a problem.
Rauwolscine is a stimulant(alpha-yohimbine), so yes, it would have some performance enhancing effects, although I personally believe they would be non-existent to minor for the avg person to notice.

She did half before working out. She liked it much better than one and had a great workout. She got a little shaky post workout, but over all she enjoyed it.

Good job on this one I-Force
Awesome! I'd suggest she have some calories either pre, during, or post workout to help make sure she doesn't get shaky. This stuff is insanely strong, but I am VERY happy we made it so even small women like your girl can enjoy the product due to the dosing capabilities :)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She ate after and felt good. I told her your advice and she is gonna try. She said she will do half again tomorrow. 120 servings for under 30 = winning :D