Important SNS X-GELS info

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I. Purpose & Intention of X-Gels
The intention of SeriousNutrition Solutions X-Gels product was to provide the same amount ofArachidonic Acid content as X-Factor.

II. Confusion & Error
The confusion on the X-Gels& X-Factor issue is that when we consulted a manufacturer to make a productfor us that contained the same amount of Arachidonic Acid as X-Factor, themanufacturer designed the product to match the Arachidonic Acid content ofX-Factor in accordance with the way the X-Factor label was represented onseveral online retail sites. This information was not represented accurately inthe places that they looked, and therefore carried over into an inaccuracy inthe design of the product.

It was not the intention ofSerious Nutrition Solutions to deceive any consumers, and we do not feel it wasthe intent of the manufacturer to deceive us. They began the project with afalse understanding of the product they were manufacturing for us. It was neverthat we/they released a product that wasn’t what it was supposed to be; it wasthat the perception of the dosage contained in X-Factor was apparentlyincorrect from the start.

III. X-Gels label
The supplement facts panel onthe X-Gels label is factually correct. It does contain 250 mg or ArachidonicAcid Oil standardized down to 40% Arachidonic Acid.

Even though the label istechnically correct, through no fault of their own our online representativeshave marketed the product to be the same as X-Factor when in fact it isn’t.Please keep in mind that it was supposed to be, and it was no intention ofSerious Nutrition Solutions or their representatives to misinform or misleadanyone.

IV. Apology
We are sincerely sorry for anyconfusion that this has caused to consumers, MN, or our own representatives. Wehad to wait for clarification from the manufacturing facility before releasinga statement because we had to make sure that the facts were in order before wedid so.

V. Product Compensation
X-Gels will continue to be soldand is an excellent value at the price point it sells for.

However, Serious NutritionSolutions would like to offer a free bottle of X-Gels for each bottle purchasedby our customers. This offer qualifiesfor products purchased on or before July 14[SUP]th[/SUP], 2012. All you have todo is email your receipt to sales @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com along withyour shipping information and we will be glad to send you a bottle.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what does this mean exactly? It isn't explicitly stated. Are you saying there is 100mg of ARA per cap?

wakingmalice

Awards
Correct.

Reactions: mw1

gahcase21

Awards
Refreshing to see a company handle a error the correct way instead of going into denial mode. props.

wakingmalice

Awards
Refreshing to see a company handle a error the correct way instead of going into denial mode. props.
We recognize the mistake and, as always, are trying our hardest to please the consumer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man appreciate ur support

wakingmalice

Awards
From my understanding mn had 625 mg at 40%... right?
I believe so, but their label mislead the manufacturer, which is what they based our product off of. A mathematical error.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will the next batch of x-gels be 250mg of actual ARA per capsule? Is it worth waiting?

wakingmalice

Awards
I'm not going to extrapolate from their number, instead i'll answer you directly.

Our product has 100mg of ArA per cap.

wakingmalice

Awards
I'm not gonna lie, feel a little jipped...
How so? We are offering another free bottle which is still putting it at the lowest available price and then we promise to re-release it at the expected price point/dosage. It was a mistake that we are owning up to and trying to make good on. We want nothing more than everyone to be satisfied with a quality, expected product. Unfortunately, we made a mistake on this one.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
For every bottle you purchased, you will be receiving a free additional bottle. Please see the last paragraph for details.

uvawahoowa

Awards
For every bottle you purchased, you will be receiving a free additional bottle. Please see the last paragraph for details.
Oh ok, i didn't see that...I retract my jipped comment!

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Sent an email to SNS. Really respectable move by SNS, customer for life

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I feel ripped off. I hoped SNS was right. I always thought that if they weren't that they would make it right. By make it right, I mean give me exactly what I paid for. Even with the free bottle they are not doing that. Bottom line here is that a bottle of X-gels was sold with the promise that it contained a total of 25 grams of Ara. Even two bottles of this under dosed product only contain a total of 20 grams of ArA. How can I not feel ripped off?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel ripped off. I hoped SNS was right. I always thought that if they weren't that they would make it right. By make it right, I mean give me exactly what I paid for. Even with the free bottle they are not doing that. Bottom line here is that a bottle of X-gels was sold with the promise that it contained a total of 25 grams of Ara. Even two bottles of this under dosed product only contain a total of 20 grams of ArA. How can I not feel ripped off?
Or they could have done nothing at all and you could be stuck with just you under dosed bottle.

wakingmalice

Awards
Or they could have done nothing at all and you could be stuck with just you under dosed bottle.
It is our obligation to "make good" to our consumers. We have never led them astray and that's why we are rectifying the situation immediately.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is our obligation to "make good" to our consumers. We have never led them astray and that's why we are rectifying the situation immediately.
Yeah I know. I love the companies products and after seeing this, it makes me feel even better about using the products. Really stand up thing SNS did, it irritates me that some people would still feel "ripped off" after this. Stand up move from a solid company.

On a side note, I didn't even know about these X-Gels. I'm on the look out now!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yeah I know. I love the companies products and after seeing this, it makes me feel even better about using the products. Really stand up thing SNS did, it irritates me that some people would still feel "ripped off" after this. Stand up move from a solid company.

How am I off base by feeling ripped off for getting cheated out of 20% of the product I was promised even after they give me an extra bottle? I really need to know how this is making it right? If I owed you $100 and gave you $80 instead, you wouldn't be so cool with it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email sent. SNS, thank you for the compensation as it's much appreciated.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
email sent. You guys are awesome for addressing this issue and making it right. Lifelong sns customer here.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Email sent. I appreciate this action and will continue to purchase more SNS products.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
so i am assuming we should now dose 10 caps preworkout instead of 4

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How am I off base by feeling ripped off for getting cheated out of 20% of the product I was promised even after they give me an extra bottle? I really need to know how this is making it right? If I owed you $100 and gave you $80 instead, you wouldn't be so cool with it.
You're clearly missing the point, you could be left with NOTHING to justify the situation. Its an unregulated industry, buy at your own risk!!!!!

You don't see how many people in this thread are grateful? You probably voted for Obama.....

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. SNS has always had great customer support.
Sent an email to SNS. Really respectable move by SNS, customer for life
Very nice. SNS has always had great customer support.
Email sent. SNS, thank you for the compensation as it's much appreciated.
email sent. You guys are awesome for addressing this issue and making it right. Lifelong sns customer here.
Email sent. I appreciate this action and will continue to purchase more SNS products.
I just wanted to pop in here and say thank you to each of you. We try to do what is right by the consumer every time we launch a product, and this time, we screwed up. We recognize where the mistake was made, and we are doing everything in our power to not only rectify the situation at hand, but to make sure these types of miscommunications no longer take place between us and the manufacturer

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done on trying to fix the wrong sns. I don't believe you would have lost to many customers over this. As soon as the dosage has been addressed and the new capsules manufactured I'll be all over them.

wakingmalice

Awards
Thank you sir. And we will continue to strive to bring you the best products at the best prices.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you are saying is you paid the same amount as a bottle of x factor for your xgels, and feel cheated because the xgels don't contain the same amount as xfactor?

Oh wait, you didn't pay the same as it would of cost for a bottle of xfactor

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Well done on trying to fix the wrong sns. I don't believe you would have lost to many customers over this. As soon as the dosage has been addressed and the new capsules manufactured I'll be all over them.
I look forward to the re-release of X-Gels as well. In the mean time, I'll just 15 pre-workout with some calcium.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dewey at what time today did you make your purchase??

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey at what time today did you make your purchase??
I bought 4 bottles from one retailer last week and another 4 from another retailer a few hours ago Before the S hit the fan. I emailed them as soon as I found out and asked them to cancel that order. The other bottles are supposed to get here Monday.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
So what you are saying is you paid the same amount as a bottle of x factor for your xgels, and feel cheated because the xgels don't contain the same amount as xfactor?

Oh wait, you didn't pay the same as it would of cost for a bottle of xfactor
I am saying that I end up with 80% of what I was promised. Doesn't get much more simple than that.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I ORDERED A BOTTLE FRM A RETAILER 2 WEEKS AGO.
For each bottle you ordered, you will receive another on us. Follow the steps in the this paragraph to have it shipped out to you:

However, Serious Nutrition Solutions would like to offer a free bottle of X-Gels for each bottle purchased by our customers. This offer qualifies for products purchased on or before July 14[SUP]th[/SUP], 2012. All you have to do is email your receipt to sales @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com along with your shipping information and we will be glad to send you a bottle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am saying that I end up with 80% of what I was promised. Doesn't get much more simple than that.

but things happen.

it's not like you payed the same or similar amount for x gels that you would of payed for xfactor. yes, a mistake was made, but at least you didn't pay 269.96 for 4 bottles of x-gels plus shipping.

try looking on the bright side, you still got a great deal regardless. it cant get more simpler than that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly this blows. Glad you guys are trying to rectify it and I not sure this would effect my purchasing of future SNS products (I buy a ton already due to the perceived quality), but now looks like I'll have to purchase some X-factor regardless due to insane Zinc dosage for how I wanted to run this. :eek:

Ya I guess I could dose some calcium with it to hopefully negate the crazy amount of zinc, but that seems like a hassle to me.

Hopefully I don't sound too bitter (I kinda am), but o well. :indifferent:

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious about this also. If taking 10 X-gels pre-workout, then doesn't that give you a crazy high amount of zinc dosed pre-wo? (50mg Zinc Gluconate)

Looking this up, it translates to 7mg elemental Zinc per 10 caps. Won't this much Zinc interfere with absorption of other nutrients one takes pre-wo?

Any comments from the SNS reps?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Honestly this blows. Glad you guys are trying to rectify it and I not sure this would effect my purchasing of future SNS products (I buy a ton already due to the perceived quality), but now looks like I'll have to purchase some X-factor regardless due to insane Zinc dosage for how I wanted to run this. :eek:

Ya I guess I could dose some calcium with it to hopefully negate the crazy amount of zinc, but that seems like a hassle to me.

Hopefully I don't sound too bitter (I kinda am), but o well. :indifferent:
There is another option. Simply waiting a bit for the re-release of X-gels.

I know this hasn't been clearly covered here, but we will be re-releasing X-Gels in the near future at the correct dose of 250mgs ArA per gel (total oil 625mgs), which will be priced the same as now. We are willing to do this even if we have to sell the product at cost to make it possible. We will be providing the consumer with the high quality product they expect.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Curious about this also. If taking 10 X-gels pre-workout, then doesn't that give you a crazy high amount of zinc dosed pre-wo? (50mg Zinc Gluconate)

Looking this up, it translates to 7mg elemental Zinc per 10 caps. Won't this much Zinc interfere with absorption of other nutrients one takes pre-wo?

Any comments from the SNS reps?
If I remember correctly, zinc gluconate is only 10-15% zinc, so it's really a moot point. Additionally, taking 1g calcium with the X-Gels pre-workout will severely hinder the absorption of zinc. This is exactly what I will be doing while dosing them at 10-15 a day in the near future.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is another option. Simply waiting a bit for the re-release of X-gels.

I know this hasn't been clearly covered here, but we will be re-releasing X-Gels in the near future at the correct dose of 250mgs ArA per gel (total oil 625mgs), which will be priced the same as now. We are willing to do this even if we have to sell the product at cost to make it possible. We will be providing the consumer with the high quality product they expect.
O that is fine I just will have a bunch of high dosed zinc ones as well that will take some time to finish off because of that.

I am just bitter because typically I prefer to pay premium for those who bring things to the market and decided against philosophy and lost out because of it.

I know the way words come off on the internet can be hard to interpret the tone sometimes, so hopefully I am not coming off too harsh. I still plan to buy SNS products in the future and use the ones I currently have, but MN will be my go to for ArA for now as they have always been in the past. :)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Based on what you said above, 2 questions:

1. (I don't know if this was addressed previously) Why was zinc added to the ARA to begin w/?

2. If we are getting replacement bottles sent, can we just wait until the new ones are created and then get those as our replacements?