Important SNS X-GELS info

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. just forwarded you guys my receipt

2. so taking 10 x gels a day, isn't that alot of zinc?

how much calcium do i need to take with these?
    •   

3. Stayin classy .. Gq likes
    S.n.S team member

4. Quote Originally Posted by doodv1 View Post
    so taking 10 x gels a day, isn't that alot of zinc?

how much calcium do i need to take with these?
    did u even read the thread?

I kind of agree with dewy, if its going to be the same price point for the fully dosed caps, we kind of got the short stick by buying it early. and also, it would have been slightly cheaper to buy x-factor advanced than the x-gels. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-softgels.html

i mean, this sale has been going on for 2 weeks at nutra, and they have a 200ct bottle thats been the same price point
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    did u even read the thread?

don't see it anywhere in this thread regarding how much calcium to take when taking 10 xgels.

10 xgels = 4 X factor
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by doodv1

don't see it anywhere in this thread regarding how much calcium to take when taking 10 xgels.

10 xgels = 4 X factor
    1g calcium
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    1g calcium
    Antihero (or Coop),

I wasn't happy about having to go out and buy calcium but I really wanted to get a 5 week ArA run in while it's still summer. I was looking to see if my girlfriend had any calcium supplements that I could snake and I came across a bottle of Tums. Each chewable Tums contains 500mg of Calcium Carbonate. Would two of those work? The dosage sounds perfect but I was wondering if the fact that they are chewable would have any affect on the absorption rate or ability to block all that zinc from absorbing?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Antihero (or Coop),

I wasn't happy about having to go out and buy calcium but I really wanted to get a 5 week ArA run in while it's still summer. I was looking to see if my girlfriend had any calcium supplements that I could snake and I came across a bottle of Tums. Each chewable Tums contains 500mg of Calcium Carbonate. Would two of those work? The dosage sounds perfect but I was wondering if the fact that they are chewable would have any affect on the absorption rate or ability to block all that zinc from absorbing?
    Absolutely. In fact, for your demographic, 600mg calcium carbonate is implicated in a reduced zinc absorption of 50%! 1g of CaCO3 should be even more effective in this regard.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/65/6/1803.abstract

"In a second study, conducted in a separate group of men and women aged 21-69 y, a whole-gut lavage, zinc-absorption test was used to investigate the acute effect of a 15-mmol CaCO3 (600 mg Ca) supplement, with and without extra zinc, on zinc absorption from a single test meal supplying 111.7 mumol (7.3 mg) Zn. Zinc absorption was reduced significantly by 50% when the calcium supplement was given with the meal. Inclusion of an extra 119.3 mumol (7.8 mg) Zn as part of a calcium supplement offset the detrimental effect of calcium on zinc absorption. "

9. TUM TUH TUH TUH TUMS!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

10. Just got an email from SNS saying they will be shipping my 2 make up bottles of x-gels. Thanks guys for handling this unfortunate experience so promptly and professionally.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Just got an email from SNS saying they will be shipping my 2 make up bottles of x-gels. Thanks guys for handling this unfortunate experience so promptly and professionally.
    Awesome again we aplogize for this. Thanks for your support

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Just got an email from SNS saying they will be shipping my 2 make up bottles of x-gels. Thanks guys for handling this unfortunate experience so promptly and professionally.
    Yup thank you to you as well, def SNS appreciate the support
    S.n.S team member

13. i have yet to try these. SNS is a stand up company and has handled this very well. Most companys would have denied everything. I will continue to use SNS products and infact I Will prob use more SNS products due to the way this was taken care of.

For the guys whinning some of you are reps for other comapnys, do you honestly think your company would have done somehting like this to make it right ?

14. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    i have yet to try these. SNS is a stand up company and has handled this very well. Most companys would have denied everything. I will continue to use SNS products and infact I Will prob use more SNS products due to the way this was taken care of.

For the guys whinning some of you are reps for other comapnys, do you honestly think your company would have done somehting like this to make it right ?
    We appreciate the support and kind words brother. X-Gels are in the process of making a comeback stay tuned!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We appreciate the support and kind words brother. X-Gels are in the process of making a comeback stay tuned!
    staying tuned

16. Oh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :excited:
    S.n.S team member

17. Tuned Guys!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:27 AM
  2. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
  3. important shelf life info
    By bbkhan87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:48 PM
  4. Important info to anabolic pump (dump) non-responders
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 04:15 PM