Important SNS X-GELS info

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.11%

I ORDERED A BOTTLE FRM A RETAILER 2 WEEKS AGO.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ONSWOL View Post
    I ORDERED A BOTTLE FRM A RETAILER 2 WEEKS AGO.
    For each bottle you ordered, you will receive another on us. Follow the steps in the this paragraph to have it shipped out to you:

However, Serious Nutrition Solutions would like to offer a free bottle of X-Gels for each bottle purchased by our customers. This offer qualifies for products purchased on or before July 14th, 2012. All you have to do is email your receipt to sales @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com along with your shipping information and we will be glad to send you a bottle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I am saying that I end up with 80% of what I was promised. Doesn't get much more simple than that.

but things happen.

it's not like you payed the same or similar amount for x gels that you would of payed for xfactor. yes, a mistake was made, but at least you didn't pay 269.96 for 4 bottles of x-gels plus shipping.

try looking on the bright side, you still got a great deal regardless. it cant get more simpler than that.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Honestly this blows. Glad you guys are trying to rectify it and I not sure this would effect my purchasing of future SNS products (I buy a ton already due to the perceived quality), but now looks like I'll have to purchase some X-factor regardless due to insane Zinc dosage for how I wanted to run this.

Ya I guess I could dose some calcium with it to hopefully negate the crazy amount of zinc, but that seems like a hassle to me.

Hopefully I don't sound too bitter (I kinda am), but o well.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Curious about this also. If taking 10 X-gels pre-workout, then doesn't that give you a crazy high amount of zinc dosed pre-wo? (50mg Zinc Gluconate)

Looking this up, it translates to 7mg elemental Zinc per 10 caps. Won't this much Zinc interfere with absorption of other nutrients one takes pre-wo?

Any comments from the SNS reps?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.11%

Thanks good customer service....
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Honestly this blows. Glad you guys are trying to rectify it and I not sure this would effect my purchasing of future SNS products (I buy a ton already due to the perceived quality), but now looks like I'll have to purchase some X-factor regardless due to insane Zinc dosage for how I wanted to run this.

Ya I guess I could dose some calcium with it to hopefully negate the crazy amount of zinc, but that seems like a hassle to me.

Hopefully I don't sound too bitter (I kinda am), but o well.
    There is another option. Simply waiting a bit for the re-release of X-gels.

I know this hasn't been clearly covered here, but we will be re-releasing X-Gels in the near future at the correct dose of 250mgs ArA per gel (total oil 625mgs), which will be priced the same as now. We are willing to do this even if we have to sell the product at cost to make it possible. We will be providing the consumer with the high quality product they expect.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Curious about this also. If taking 10 X-gels pre-workout, then doesn't that give you a crazy high amount of zinc dosed pre-wo? (50mg Zinc Gluconate)

Looking this up, it translates to 7mg elemental Zinc per 10 caps. Won't this much Zinc interfere with absorption of other nutrients one takes pre-wo?

Any comments from the SNS reps?
    If I remember correctly, zinc gluconate is only 10-15% zinc, so it's really a moot point. Additionally, taking 1g calcium with the X-Gels pre-workout will severely hinder the absorption of zinc. This is exactly what I will be doing while dosing them at 10-15 a day in the near future.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    There is another option. Simply waiting a bit for the re-release of X-gels.

I know this hasn't been clearly covered here, but we will be re-releasing X-Gels in the near future at the correct dose of 250mgs ArA per gel (total oil 625mgs), which will be priced the same as now. We are willing to do this even if we have to sell the product at cost to make it possible. We will be providing the consumer with the high quality product they expect.
    O that is fine I just will have a bunch of high dosed zinc ones as well that will take some time to finish off because of that.

I am just bitter because typically I prefer to pay premium for those who bring things to the market and decided against philosophy and lost out because of it.

I know the way words come off on the internet can be hard to interpret the tone sometimes, so hopefully I am not coming off too harsh. I still plan to buy SNS products in the future and use the ones I currently have, but MN will be my go to for ArA for now as they have always been in the past.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Based on what you said above, 2 questions:

1. (I don't know if this was addressed previously) Why was zinc added to the ARA to begin w/?

2. If we are getting replacement bottles sent, can we just wait until the new ones are created and then get those as our replacements?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    O that is fine I just will have a bunch of high dosed zinc ones as well that will take some time to finish off because of that.

I am just bitter because typically I prefer to pay premium for those who bring things to the market and decided against philosophy and lost out because of it.

I know the way words come off on the internet can be hard to interpret the tone sometimes, so hopefully I am not coming off too harsh. I still plan to buy SNS products in the future and use the ones I currently have, but MN will be my go to for ArA for now as they have always been in the past.
    1g calcium along with the X-Gels preworkout is a very simple solution to this situation. I understand it's inconvenient. but it's really the simplest solution to this problem.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Based on what you said above, 2 questions:

1. (I don't know if this was addressed previously) Why was zinc added to the ARA to begin w/?

2. If we are getting replacement bottles sent, can we just wait until the new ones are created and then get those as our replacements?
    1. There is some evidence showing that a zinc deficiency can negatively affect ArA metabolism. Adding in a small amount of zinc would then ultimately ensure that wouldn't be an issue.

2. The bottles you will be getting are not replacement bottles, they are additional bottles on us. (if you bought 1, you keep it and we send you another free ---- if you bought 4, your keep 4 and we send you 4 more for free). The bottles will be mailed out are identical to those you have in hand.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Forest gump said it best : **** happens.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.53%

Every question I had was answered ITT

I think you guys should have retailers contact customers that don't frequent the message boards and are unknowingly taking the wrong dosage. It will cost you more money, but would be the most "right" thing. I agree that the labeling was really confusing and I hope you guys take advantage and starting with your next run make the amount ArA vs. amount oil more clear.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Every question I had was answered ITT

I think you guys should have retailers contact customers that don't frequent the message boards and are unknowingly taking the wrong dosage. It will cost you more money, but would be the most "right" thing. I agree that the labeling was really confusing and I hope you guys take advantage and starting with your next run make the amount ArA vs. amount oil more clear.
    The next run will be perfectly done and there will be absolutely no confusion or miscommunications. It will be crystal clear.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

Quote Originally Posted by antihero

The next run will be perfectly done and there will be absolutely no confusion or miscommunications. It will be crystal clear.
    Since most everyone bought an even number of bottles, wouldn't it make more sense to send additional bottles to fully reimburse the customer? Ie if you bought 2 bottles send us 3, so we would get the total amount of ara advertised?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.51%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    Since most everyone bought an even number of bottles, wouldn't it make more sense to send additional bottles to fully reimburse the customer? Ie if you bought 2 bottles send us 3, so we would get the total amount of ara advertised?
    Cx is getting 20g worth of Ara for $30, versus other products on the market only have 15g for $30. So the price point is still the lowest on the market, and you're still getting a better value with this.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Cx is getting 20g worth of Ara for $30, versus other products on the market only have 15g for $30. So the price point is still the lowest on the market, and you're still getting a better value with this.
    This is true, but customers were promised not only the best price point on the market, but also 100 caps at 250 ARA each cap. By sending out 3 bottles for every 2 purchased you would be fulfilling all promises made prior to sale rather than just one...
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

Not everyone bought bottles in multiples of 2.
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

So much less drama here than that "other" place. Hope the situation gets resolved well for all involved parties.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.56%

just forwarded you guys my receipt
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.56%

so taking 10 x gels a day, isn't that alot of zinc?

how much calcium do i need to take with these?
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.84%

Stayin classy .. Gq likes
    S.n.S team member
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.54%

Quote Originally Posted by doodv1 View Post
    so taking 10 x gels a day, isn't that alot of zinc?

how much calcium do i need to take with these?
    did u even read the thread?

I kind of agree with dewy, if its going to be the same price point for the fully dosed caps, we kind of got the short stick by buying it early. and also, it would have been slightly cheaper to buy x-factor advanced than the x-gels. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-softgels.html

i mean, this sale has been going on for 2 weeks at nutra, and they have a 200ct bottle thats been the same price point
    CELTIC LABS REP
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.56%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    did u even read the thread?

don't see it anywhere in this thread regarding how much calcium to take when taking 10 xgels.

10 xgels = 4 X factor
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.84%

Quote Originally Posted by doodv1

don't see it anywhere in this thread regarding how much calcium to take when taking 10 xgels.

10 xgels = 4 X factor
    1g calcium
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    1g calcium
    Antihero (or Coop),

I wasn't happy about having to go out and buy calcium but I really wanted to get a 5 week ArA run in while it's still summer. I was looking to see if my girlfriend had any calcium supplements that I could snake and I came across a bottle of Tums. Each chewable Tums contains 500mg of Calcium Carbonate. Would two of those work? The dosage sounds perfect but I was wondering if the fact that they are chewable would have any affect on the absorption rate or ability to block all that zinc from absorbing?
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Antihero (or Coop),

I wasn't happy about having to go out and buy calcium but I really wanted to get a 5 week ArA run in while it's still summer. I was looking to see if my girlfriend had any calcium supplements that I could snake and I came across a bottle of Tums. Each chewable Tums contains 500mg of Calcium Carbonate. Would two of those work? The dosage sounds perfect but I was wondering if the fact that they are chewable would have any affect on the absorption rate or ability to block all that zinc from absorbing?
    Absolutely. In fact, for your demographic, 600mg calcium carbonate is implicated in a reduced zinc absorption of 50%! 1g of CaCO3 should be even more effective in this regard.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/65/6/1803.abstract

"In a second study, conducted in a separate group of men and women aged 21-69 y, a whole-gut lavage, zinc-absorption test was used to investigate the acute effect of a 15-mmol CaCO3 (600 mg Ca) supplement, with and without extra zinc, on zinc absorption from a single test meal supplying 111.7 mumol (7.3 mg) Zn. Zinc absorption was reduced significantly by 50% when the calcium supplement was given with the meal. Inclusion of an extra 119.3 mumol (7.8 mg) Zn as part of a calcium supplement offset the detrimental effect of calcium on zinc absorption. "
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

TUM TUH TUH TUH TUMS!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Just got an email from SNS saying they will be shipping my 2 make up bottles of x-gels. Thanks guys for handling this unfortunate experience so promptly and professionally.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Just got an email from SNS saying they will be shipping my 2 make up bottles of x-gels. Thanks guys for handling this unfortunate experience so promptly and professionally.
    Awesome again we aplogize for this. Thanks for your support
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.84%

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yup thank you to you as well, def SNS appreciate the support
    S.n.S team member
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

i have yet to try these. SNS is a stand up company and has handled this very well. Most companys would have denied everything. I will continue to use SNS products and infact I Will prob use more SNS products due to the way this was taken care of.

For the guys whinning some of you are reps for other comapnys, do you honestly think your company would have done somehting like this to make it right ?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    i have yet to try these. SNS is a stand up company and has handled this very well. Most companys would have denied everything. I will continue to use SNS products and infact I Will prob use more SNS products due to the way this was taken care of.

For the guys whinning some of you are reps for other comapnys, do you honestly think your company would have done somehting like this to make it right ?
    We appreciate the support and kind words brother. X-Gels are in the process of making a comeback stay tuned!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We appreciate the support and kind words brother. X-Gels are in the process of making a comeback stay tuned!
    staying tuned
  36. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.84%

Oh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :excited:
    S.n.S team member
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Tuned Guys!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 08:27 AM
  2. maybe this will help BDC, creatine info.
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
  3. important shelf life info
    By bbkhan87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 11:48 PM
  4. Important info to anabolic pump (dump) non-responders
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 05:15 PM
  5. Important Info On Area Codes! Read!