PES supps VS a totalled Jeep Cherokee...

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Last night I got to experiment with a novel use for PES supplements. On my way home from work, I was stopped at a red light in my Jeep Cherokee when I got rear-ended by some guy in a Dodge Ram. I'm not sure how fast he was going, but it knocked me into the intersection quite a ways. Looks like my Jeep is totaled. Anyway, right afterwards, I had neck and back pain but I wasn't banged up enough to go to the hospital. Lacking any sort of tylenol or ibuprofen at home, I took 3 caps of Erase, 3 caps of Anabeta, and two shotglasses of cod-liver oil with dinner. I woke up feeling a lot better than I anticipated feeling, all things considered. I'm not shilling for PES, but I do think it's a novel application and one for us to keep in mind.

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Lol....off label use at it's finest!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MonsterTruckr

Awards
If you get really sore, go get a 2-3lbs bag of Epsom salts and soak in a hot-warm bath for an hour to 1.5 hours. It's ok if it cools off, and you don't want it too hot or you'll just sit there and sweat. This is one of the biggest motosports "secrets" for recovery after hard crashes. The Sulphate and Magnesium do AMAZING things for skin damage and muscle soreness... Do it right before bed, do not fall asleep in the bath tub.

Glad you're ok! Erase does crazy things for me as well, especially for stress.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for the tip! I will pick some up tomorrow.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad you are ok bud.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should we incorporate it on the labels? "Synthetic Aromatase Inhibitor and definitely worth using if you get your Cherokee rear-ended by a Dodge Ram!"

I am glad you are feeling ok. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should we incorporate it on the labels? "Synthetic Aromatase Inhibitor and definitely worth using if you get your Cherokee rear-ended by a Dodge Ram!"

I am glad you are feeling ok. :)
Hahaha, Erase/Anabeta = no car wreck pain!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
There is a fantastic potential for a commercial which the Tards at FCC will eventually ban.

Glad you are ok man!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Epic... Beyond uncontrollable proportions. :D

Hope everything is good, and glad you shared the story!

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
I don't understand why everyone thinks it's the anabeta or erase that could have done that.
He said he took cod liver oil too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang ima start taking PES stuff before i do any stunts! ha

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
To clarify, I think all of the stuff I took had a positive effect, and I used to take cod liver oil back in judo days and it didn't seem to have as much of an effect on soreness as the three together.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I was expecting an Anabeta/Erase fueled beat down of the other driver, LoL.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty tempting now, because it would appear that the other driver lied to me about having insurance coverage...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand why everyone thinks it's the anabeta or erase that could have done that.
He said he took cod liver oil too.
I think you are taking the thread too seriously. It isn't a controlled experiment and we definitely aren't going to recommend it to other people lol. It is light-hearted. :)

I was expecting an Anabeta/Erase fueled beat down of the other driver, LoL.
I thought this as well lol. That or he had to push it out because it had broken down lol.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you had used Erase and Anabeta rather than premium gasoline, then the others cars that hit you all would have been totaled.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO if you had used Erase and Anabeta rather than premium gasoline, then the others cars that hit you all would have been totaled.
I actually laughed out loud when I read this lol.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if i was using Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite :p

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night I got to experiment with a novel use for PES supplements. On my way home from work, I was stopped at a red light in my Jeep Cherokee when I got rear-ended by some guy in a Dodge Ram. I'm not sure how fast he was going, but it knocked me into the intersection quite a ways. Looks like my Jeep is totaled. Anyway, right afterwards, I had neck and back pain but I wasn't banged up enough to go to the hospital. Lacking any sort of tylenol or ibuprofen at home, I took 3 caps of Erase, 3 caps of Anabeta, and two shotglasses of cod-liver oil with dinner. I woke up feeling a lot better than I anticipated feeling, all things considered. I'm not shilling for PES, but I do think it's a novel application and one for us to keep in mind.
Lol...good to know!!

Glad youre ok. Be sure to see a doctor