hard nipples on erase???

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
hey, i tried searching for an answer but havent been able to find much.

im currently on day 7 of the original erase, 1 cap a day. i was going to increase to 2 caps tomorrow, but ive noticed over the past few days that my nipples are always hard, has anyone else had this effect? not hard like gyno-lump-under-the-nipple hard, but hard like my nipples are always cold. theyre usually pretty puffy, so in some ways this has been a nice change, but theyre also really white. this is just VERY unusual for me, ESPECIALLY in 90-100 degree weather, and erase is the only thing ive added/changed to my diet/supplements, so i was wondering if that could be the case.

the reduced puffiness is great, but the white tips are kind of weird. is this something i should be worried about?

thanks

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Is the whitened area painful at all?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
hey, i tried searching for an answer but havent been able to find much.

im currently on day 7 of the original erase, 1 cap a day. i was going to increase to 2 caps tomorrow, but ive noticed over the past few days that my nipples are always hard, has anyone else had this effect? not hard like gyno-lump-under-the-nipple hard, but hard like my nipples are always cold. theyre usually pretty puffy, so in some ways this has been a nice change, but theyre also really white. this is just VERY unusual for me, ESPECIALLY in 90-100 degree weather, and erase is the only thing ive added/changed to my diet/supplements, so i was wondering if that could be the case.

the reduced puffiness is great, but the white tips are kind of weird. is this something i should be worried about?

thanks
Mine were hard as well. Common with erase/erase pro. The white part I'm not too sure of

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
nah, not painful at all. the white part is just the very tip, maybe bc theyre hard (i feel like theyre always white when theyre cold/hard, ive even had people comment on it before after getting out of the pool)

thanks koko, for some reason when i searched it, i found nothing about other people experiencing it.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
nah, not painful at all. the white part is just the very tip, maybe bc theyre hard (i feel like theyre always white when theyre cold/hard, ive even had people comment on it before after getting out of the pool)

thanks koko, for some reason when i searched it, i found nothing about other people experiencing it.
I have a decent gyno lump under my right nipple and they were pretty solid almost to the point where you couldn't notice the gyno. That says alot

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hmmm, sounds like you are reducing water\bf, not sure though. Keep us updated.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, sounds like you are reducing water\bf, not sure though. Keep us updated.
I had this issue as well, can you elaborate I. The logic behind it?

#ObligatoryNoobAlert

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I had this issue as well, can you elaborate I. The logic behind it?

#ObligatoryNoobAlert
An AI such as erase/erase pro lowers your estrogen. The glands behind the nipple may secret estrogen and the AI prevents that. Obviously I can't use all the terminology but that is the basics behind it. Anyone care to expand more intelligently?