Closest thing to insulin

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
So insulin is incredibly anabolic. U can take it pre workout with bcaas/creatine/protein/simple sugar and gain weight quickly. Some bodybuilders at my gym swear by the stuff. Is there any way to get similar effects (obviously not as dramatic) by using GDAs in the same fashion?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup buddy

Comparing GDA's to Insuilin is like comparing Tribulus to Testosterone.

Just wanted to warn you before you get attacked with non sense about their similarities and equal efficacies :D

So insulin is incredibly anabolic. U can take it pre workout with bcaas/creatine/protein/simple sugar and gain weight quickly. Some bodybuilders at my gym swear by the stuff. Is there any way to get similar effects (obviously not as dramatic) by using GDAs in the same fashion?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't jump the gun YET. Slin is a big decision with a whole host of deleterious sides like FAT gain.

At least hear what the others have to say but you known dang well the REPS are going to come out in droves trying to convince you how GDA's trump or even come close to slin (bwaahahhaa)

Good luck buddy

Too Much...

Whacked, I had a feeling they wouldnt compare, guess this means theres only one option

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gotta really know your body to take insulin. i wouldnt touch the stuff. id be way too worried about hypoglycemia. i know you werent asking this though. I had okay results with Neovar

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't jump the gun YET. Slin is a big decision with a whole host of deleterious sides like FAT gain.

At least hear what the others have to say but you known dang well the REPS are going to come out in droves trying to convince you how GDA's trump or even come close to slin (bwaahahhaa)

Good luck buddy
haha, true. i know there will be a big difference, but from what i hear you only run slin for like 3 week where you could run a GDA year round. but i mean... ive heard of ppl gaining 15lbs in 3 weeks if you do it right. and its cheap/tempting. but i also dont want to end up passing out and end up dead

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup buddy

Comparing GDA's to Insuilin is like comparing Tribulus to Testosterone.

Just wanted to warn you before you get attacked with non sense about their similarities and equal efficacies :D
I found some herbals that are comparable to insulin as stated in the journal articles. Yet to find a source tho.

When the time comes I'll let you kno

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, true. i know there will be a big difference, but from what i hear you only run slin for like 3 week where you could run a GDA year round. but i mean... ive heard of ppl gaining 15lbs in 3 weeks if you do it right. and its cheap/tempting. but i also dont want to end up passing out and end up dead
Skins dangerous but you don't need much to have your desired effect.

Although low dose pre workout you need to be careful with hypo glycemia but due the the anabolic effects consuming an intra would be beneficial.

Post workout is likely an easier time to use as hypoglycemia will be less of an issue even If mis calculated because you can simply consume more. Fat gain will be there but less pronounced due to repression of genes in adipose tissue post workout. There for you can benignity from the anabolism with less worry pre/intra/post

When using I'd do 25g carb per 1 unit insulin post workout due to the effect ampk has on glucose disposal

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Insulin is super easy to obtain, and dangerous as well of course. I used to get it at the pharmacy, just said it was for my diabetic grandfather. I make sure to research everything before I use it, so I used insulin safely for a while back in the day....not so sure it was that great though? and I'd eat like a horse too....makes you hungry as fuq....I wasn't that impressed with it. I do feel the GDA's really help with nutrient partitioning though, allow you to cheat with your diet and things like that....like whacked said, you can never compare natural stuff to the real deal....well every once in a while a natty supp comes along that *****s the real thing....but not very often....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Skins dangerous but you don't need much to have your desired effect.

Although low dose pre workout you need to be careful with hypo glycemia but due the the anabolic effects consuming an intra would be beneficial.

Post workout is likely an easier time to use as hypoglycemia will be less of an issue even If mis calculated because you can simply consume more. Fat gain will be there but less pronounced due to repression of genes in adipose tissue post workout. There for you can benignity from the anabolism with less worry pre/intra/post

When using I'd do 25g carb per 1 unit insulin post workout due to the effect ampk has on glucose disposal
yeah, either pre-WO or immediately PWO dosing is what I did, and used a similar formula of carbs to IU's....and be ready to have a liquid maltodextrin powder with whey ready to drink PWO, and be sure to have a good place to eat handy about 2-3 hours PWO...or you might eat your wife or training partner :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it one of these? :D

Tinospora cordifolia
Boerhaavia diffusa
Nomordica charantia (Bitter melon)<-------Is it just me or is this stuff everywhere these days
Coccinia indica
Enicostemma Litorale
Lagerstroemia speciosa

PS: Cool Source. Lends credence to Gymnema too
http://www.agriinfotech.com/htmls/PDF-Files/HERBS/DIABETES HERBS.pdf

I found some herbals that are comparable to insulin as stated in the journal articles. Yet to find a source tho.

When the time comes I'll let you kno

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Non of those lol. I have yet to find the extracts anywhere. But for now working on a test booster

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Boosters are a dime a dozen. Finding the Holy Grail supp that you can sub for Slin? You'd be able to retire in 6 months :D

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Boosters are a dime a dozen. Finding the Holy Grail supp that you can sub for Slin? You'd be able to retire in 6 months :D
Lol. I'll never retire man. This is my passion and the herbs keep comin. As long as there's new research there will be new products.

It's more of a phytoandrogen with leaning capabilities as well as potent erection enhancement

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you need to work on making insulin available orally in an insulin pill ....and then slip it under the noses of the FDA to sell it for a while before they pass legislation to pull it off the market :D then you can sell the patent to the pharmaceutical industry, provided you don't end up in jail and they take the patent from you by force....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you need to work on making insulin available orally in an insulin pill ....and then slip it under the noses of the FDA to sell it for a while before they pass legislation to pull it off the market :D then you can sell the patent to the pharmaceutical industry, provided you don't end up in jail and they take the patent from you by force....
^^this! but with anything that good, someone would take it irresponsibly and then go hypo and end up in a coma when they are asleep

since you have experience, how were your gains on insulin, warbird?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
^^this! but with anything that good, someone would take it irresponsibly and then go hypo and end up in a coma when they are asleep

since you have experience, how were your gains on insulin, warbird?
pill form is really not that necessary though, its super simple to pin it with..duhhh..a slin pin :D....and its easy to acquire, or at least it was...but I guess pills are always better. I used Humulin, which gives you a little more time before it really kicks in....used it pre or post WO, usually pre...and I'd drink a whey shake immediate post-WO....drink a malto-casein drink 45 minutes later with milk (6-800 cals)....then a huge meal 2-3 hours later, a 12" steak and cheese sub with fries, then a few caramelo bars with a large whole milk chug for desert lol...I for sure gave it enough carbs and calories in the PWO window, but I was disappointed in the results....didn't see the gains I thought I would. I don't know about just randomly using it, probably should be used with GH and test etc to create a synergy....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Warbird has tried everything. :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird has tried everything. :D
I for real have :D...I'm one of those motherfuqers who feels the need to run/try everything at least once in supplements/PH/DS/AAS...in every form it comes in of course, by itself solo, and stacked with everything it stacks with. As you know, I've currently been catching up on running everything OTC that has been on the market the past few years that I previously "missed" LMFAO....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I for real have :D...I'm one of those motherfuqers who feels the need to run/try everything at least once in supplements/PH/DS/AAS...in every form it comes in of course, by itself solo, and stacked with everything it stacks with. As you know, I've currently been catching up on running everything OTC that has been on the market the past few years that I previously "missed" LMFAO....
really all you need to do is hop on TRT and you have a permanent test base to run and you never even have to cycle off. win:win

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
really all you need to do is hop on TRT and you have a permanent test base to run and you never even have to cycle off. win:win
yeah especially at my age.....but I just don't like the idea of being on something for the rest of your life, especially an injectable (which I've always hated doing, not scared of it, just don't care for it)....and something that shrinks your balls :D....better to stockpile the TRT and run it half the year (by itself or stacked), and take half the year off/on PCT/on non-suppressive stuff. I could do that....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Metformin
a buddy of mine has a bunch of this and said it was garbage. i looked online a while back and the consensus was its not going to help build muscle like real insulin

zaire2d

Awards
Yes, because its inhibit gluconeogenesis, but it's the closest thing a can remember to insulin. maybe berberine is better to build muscle.