Best preworkout?

A

ahilla12

Awards
I'm tryin to decide between Lit-Up, Maximize V2, Jack3d, or Assault. I'm takin C4 right now but i dont feel it anymore and ive noticed in my workouts. Let me know what you think about those or any other ones worth looking into.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lot of threads devoted to this topic. Most choices fall between stims, non-stims, and combinations of bulk ingredients. Myself, I am a fan of Hemavol and some BCAAs added in with beta-alanine.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I'm tryin to decide between Lit-Up, Maximize V2, Jack3d, or Assault. I'm takin C4 right now but i dont feel it anymore and ive noticed in my workouts. Let me know what you think about those or any other ones worth looking into.
If you aren't feeling it anymore your best bet would be to take a couple weeks with no stimulants and go back.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take sometime off stims sounds like your best bet. Neogenix BodyForge is a nice non stim, as is Omegas Ultima.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Look into preworkouts such as Ultra Reps, Hemavol, or Ultima. Stay low on the stims for awhile.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My two fav:

Intense (substitute with Craze every other time or depends on how I feel/workout)
Hemavol
CitMal
Formula-X
Agmatine

;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above.
Hemavol + lclt + extra cit malate + beta alanine + alcar + lots of water and just to be different I actually have done carbohydrates about 30 min before all that. I find the pump way better when the above are taken with carbohydrates which actually isn't usually recommended around here.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops. I forgot about beta alanine. Love me some tingles.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with above.
Hemavol + lclt + extra cit malate + beta alanine + alcar + lots of water and just to be different I actually have done carbohydrates about 30 min before all that. I find the pump way better when the above are taken with carbohydrates which actually isn't usually recommended around here.
Probable one of the best stacks for anyone laying off the stims.

I also use carbs either before or after my hemavol. Really enhances the pump!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
don't shake a shaker bottle with pump fixx in it...
:(

mine blew up everywhere :(

P.S- i guess i didnt read the "CAUTION" label part. none the less, very good workout on 1.5 scoops. couldn't be bothered making up my usual mix

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't shake a shaker bottle with pump fixx in it...
:(

mine blew up everywhere :(

P.S- i guess i didnt read the "CAUTION" label part. none the less, very good workout on 1.5 scoops. couldn't be bothered making up my usual mix
Same thing happened to me... Lol

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
Jacked 3d is the best pre-workout I have tried by far and I feel like there isn't a point in taking a pre-workout if it doesn't have stimulants bc all you want out of a pre-workout is to help you lift more weight and be more concentrated in the gym and your not going to get that without some form of a stimulant

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Jacked 3d is the best pre-workout I have tried by far and I feel like there isn't a point in taking a pre-workout if it doesn't have stimulants bc all you want out of a pre-workout is to help you lift more weight and be more concentrated in the gym and your not going to get that without some form of a stimulant
Except for pumps and focus and performance can all be increased without Stims.....

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
really.....? not so sure about that

kukuies420

kukuies420

Awards
Alarm!!!! The strongest pre workout I've used! I find it better than C4, Jacked, and the pre workout from animal!!! Forgot the name.... But yea it's good

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I must disagree entirely. Jack3d is overrated especially if its not the original formula. Also I dont feel like stimulants are a necessity nor should they be. Over time I've been drawn away from that smack-in-the-face feeling of a pre-workout and looking for a more sustained support system for oxygen and nutrient flow. Becoming dependent on stimulants for increased performance in the gym is surely setting yourself up for failure down the road when (if) you cycle off.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I must disagree entirely. Jack3d is overrated especially if its not the original formula. Also I dont feel like stimulants are a necessity nor should they be. Over time I've been drawn away from that smack-in-the-face feeling of a pre-workout and looking for a more sustained support system for oxygen and nutrient flow. Becoming dependent on stimulants for increased performance in the gym is surely setting yourself up for failure down the road when (if) you cycle off.
agreed. If you feel you "need" stims to have a good workout there is a problem there.

burnout225

burnout225

Awards
A few things 1.) I never said that stimulants are a necessity but only that if you are going to take a pre work out then you should take one with a stimulant, 2.) I have only ever taken the original formula of jacked 3.) we just have different opinions because I love the smack in the face feeling and I have gotten great results with jacked. Also I do cycle off of my pre workout every so often and I have never noticed that I was lifting less weight bc I didn't take a pre workout but thats just me...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I like WF because of the beta alanine, gaba, there's no crash. the other ones i crash from. :)

beta alanine preworkout is very important.

B

boogyman

Awards
I like WF because of the beta alanine, gaba, there's no crash. the other ones i crash from. :)

beta alanine preworkout is very important.
I thought Beta Alanine worked by building up in your system like creatine, therefore when you take it does not matter.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I thought Beta Alanine worked by building up in your system like creatine, therefore when you take it does not matter.
It does. Most people take it pre because the tingles are more annoying when not lifting than they are when lifting.

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Honestly man I think you should just take a break for awhile. Maybe a week? keep caffeine to a minimum

I try and take days off during the week. For example:
Mon, Tue : stimmed preworkout
Wed: stim free preworkout
Thur, Fri : stimmed preworkout
Sat, sun : no stims at all

Dosing stims that way seems to keep whatever preworkout I'm using kicking hard. Just a suggestion..

Evan666

Evan666

Awards
Oh, I use Craze by DS. Its great, but IMO it is just a stim.. it is kind of incomplete. I really liked maximize from iForce and hemovol is great for non stim days.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Anadraulic State GT... one scoop, offered to anyone will have them online ordering their tub.
Just look at the profile, more than just a stim:

SERM - Blocks estrogen at the estrogen receptor, which stops its negative side effects and has the positive of boosting LH and testosterone
ANTI-AROMATASE – Stops the converstion of testosterone into estrogen, thus boosting testosterone in another way and increasing the androgenic ratio
pSARM – SARMs act like testosterone in the body without effecting testosterone, so its like having a "prescription" testosterone boost without the negatives
RECEPTOR – Increased receptor quality and quantity means that the SERM, AI and pSARM testosterone effect will be doubled, giving your muscle cells the most active receptors, which build a more anabolic environment to take advantage of the increased androgenic ratio

In A Base Of:

CREATINE PEPTIDES - Advanced delivery creatine builds muscle and increases satellite cells. This new type of creatine is more biologically active than other types, giving even better results
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS – If you are not using these prior to your workout, you are robbing your muscles of the proper repair nutrients to push past your plateaus and get the most out of each workout. EAA's are best taken prior to working out, to prevent tear down
INSULIN MIMETIC - Forced growth means pushing more of the nutrients required to build into each muscle cell. The secret to this growth is increasing the activity of the bodies natural insulin response. This is a BIG key to Anadraulic State's immediate effect
CORTISOL BLOCK - Reduced tear down happens at the end of the workout when cortisol levels usually shoot through the roof. Anadraulic State blocks this cortisol release with key nutrients that have been proven to blunt the cortisol response, finishing off the perfect Anadraulic State
PERFECT CARBS - Precise blend of Waxy Maize Starch and Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose for perfect nutrient delivery

Stimulant Complex:
Caffeine Anhydrous
Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)

Adaptogenic Complex:
Quercetin
Schizandra Berry Extact
Cinnamon 10:1
Mulberry Extract

Amino Acid Complex:
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Partially Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
Aspartic Acid
L-Leucine
Fee Form Amino Acid

Estrogen Control Complex:
Ellagic Acid 40%
Trans-Resveratrol 50%
3beta-hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic-acid 25%

Creatine Complex:
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Creatine Citrate / Malate
Creatine Ethyl Ester

pSarm Complex:
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
Osthole 80%

Carbohydrate Complex:
Dextrose
Waxy Maize Starch

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thumbs up on the pSARM!! There's been new research coming out on SARMs as a new drug hits the market. Obviously that's for medical use but still similar compounds are available in OTC supplements like RPM.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT... one scoop, offered to anyone will have them online ordering their tub.
Just look at the profile, more than just a stim:

SERM - Blocks estrogen at the estrogen receptor, which stops its negative side effects and has the positive of boosting LH and testosterone
ANTI-AROMATASE – Stops the converstion of testosterone into estrogen, thus boosting testosterone in another way and increasing the androgenic ratio
pSARM – SARMs act like testosterone in the body without effecting testosterone, so its like having a "prescription" testosterone boost without the negatives
RECEPTOR – Increased receptor quality and quantity means that the SERM, AI and pSARM testosterone effect will be doubled, giving your muscle cells the most active receptors, which build a more anabolic environment to take advantage of the increased androgenic ratio

In A Base Of:

CREATINE PEPTIDES - Advanced delivery creatine builds muscle and increases satellite cells. This new type of creatine is more biologically active than other types, giving even better results
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS – If you are not using these prior to your workout, you are robbing your muscles of the proper repair nutrients to push past your plateaus and get the most out of each workout. EAA's are best taken prior to working out, to prevent tear down
INSULIN MIMETIC - Forced growth means pushing more of the nutrients required to build into each muscle cell. The secret to this growth is increasing the activity of the bodies natural insulin response. This is a BIG key to Anadraulic State's immediate effect
CORTISOL BLOCK - Reduced tear down happens at the end of the workout when cortisol levels usually shoot through the roof. Anadraulic State blocks this cortisol release with key nutrients that have been proven to blunt the cortisol response, finishing off the perfect Anadraulic State
PERFECT CARBS - Precise blend of Waxy Maize Starch and Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose for perfect nutrient delivery

Stimulant Complex:
Caffeine Anhydrous
Bitter Orange (20% Synephrine)

Adaptogenic Complex:
Quercetin
Schizandra Berry Extact
Cinnamon 10:1
Mulberry Extract

Amino Acid Complex:
Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Partially Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
Aspartic Acid
L-Leucine
Fee Form Amino Acid

Estrogen Control Complex:
Ellagic Acid 40%
Trans-Resveratrol 50%
3beta-hydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic-acid 25%

Creatine Complex:
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Creatine Citrate / Malate
Creatine Ethyl Ester

pSarm Complex:
Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis
Osthole 80%

Carbohydrate Complex:
Dextrose
Waxy Maize Starch
Lots of good stuff in there, the only problem is I wouldn't like the hormonal/cortisol stuff in there. I'm very picky when it comes how I affect my hormones. Could you post the amount of everything?

That's part of the reason I started using CL products way back in the day. We seperate the creatines from the preworkout, etc. This is good when you want to fine-tune a stack, or don't want a particular compound (some people want creatine but no stims, some people want stims but no creatine.) Obviously, if you want everything all in one, a product like A-State would be awesome. Seems like it covers a wide range of bases.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like black powder/no2black by MRI all complaint with WADA which I like. Also I like the preworkout patche and creatine patch.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lots of good stuff in there, the only problem is I wouldn't like the hormonal/cortisol stuff in there. I'm very picky when it comes how I affect my hormones. Could you post the amount of everything?

That's part of the reason I started using CL products way back in the day. We seperate the creatines from the preworkout, etc. This is good when you want to fine-tune a stack, or don't want a particular compound (some people want creatine but no stims, some people want stims but no creatine.) Obviously, if you want everything all in one, a product like A-State would be awesome. Seems like it covers a wide range of bases.
its a blend.....i could track down the exact amounts but may take some time

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

This was the reason I picked up WF way back: I wanted my creatine separate from pre workout. Good stuff, never tried the new formula.

E

Eagles802051

Awards
Yeah i tried WF a couple years back and it was defiantly some good stuff. Almost thru my tub of C4 now and like it when i need a little jolt

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually like non stim preworkouts the best anymore. Hate taking stim ones and feeling dependent on them.

A

awild1797

Awards
CRAZE all day :) I used to use NO, tried assault for a week and thought it was garbage. But Craze I have and will stick with for a while. It just works plain and simple.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
CRAZE all day :) I used to use NO, tried assault for a week and thought it was garbage. But Craze I have and will stick with for a while. It just works plain and simple.
Only problem with this its not good value in the UK. Craze is £35, 'AS GT' (above) is £17 and even jack3d you can pick up for £18, so its half the price.