sleep aids

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73
    i like animal pm. a little high in price but it knocks you out.
    I looked at that and almost bought it. Not a fan of universal though. Their flex, pak, and nitro all seemed to make me nauseas. Thanks though.

Thanks everyone else for the suggestions. I went with 3z, ai's hgh and i got the iforce sleep stack. Gonna sample 'em all... see which works the best
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Let us know what works out for you. From all the threads I've seen, everyone has very different remedies.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Let us know what works out for you. From all the threads I've seen, everyone has very different remedies.
    I can do that. Maybe i'll make a little log up. i'd imagine it would be helpful for others that share similar issues.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

4. And there's plenty of us here lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. melatonin is pretty common, I think it would be a good place to start. If you do start using sleep supps make sure you are getting enough sleep. If you take something and only sleep for 4 or 5 hours theres a good chance you'll have a miserable and groggy start to the day
    •   

6. Phenibut works very well but sometimes I feel intoxicated or hungover when I wake up and as mentioned you can get nasty withdrawals from it. High quality Valerian extracts work amazingly and are not found to be addictive. If I'm in a real bad pinch I use benadryl but it affects deep sleep and can be some what habit forming. I found that altering your habits is a better way long term than sleep aids. Even if the sleep aid isn't technically addictive I always have had a placebo where I can't calm down until I take the pill. Now I do cardio 3-5x a week and push myself to the very max while lifting. Also don't try to lift 2-3 hours right before bed. Your bed should also be your sanctuary and is only for sleep. Don't do work or go on the computer just sleep as well as getting on a schedule so you automatically start feeling sleepy the same time daily.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

7. rhodiola rosea puts me to sleep, good for the physical and mental stress so after a great workout with my last meal at night, it's all good.

8. Cliff note's of my experiences with these sorts of sleep aids - (anyone actually remember Cliff Notes?...)

Melatonin - helps me to get to sleep, however, it always leaves me groggy & hazy the next day -

3Z - drift off to sleep (not a knock-out) & wake up refreshed, although sometimes I feel a bit groggy if I didn't get a full 8hrs

HGHPro - same sort of drift to sleep (not a knock out), I wake up feeling awesome, however I always have to pi$$ like a friggin racehorse halfway through the night....I can't sleep more than 8hrs with these - once I wake up (not counting my half-way drain), there's hardly a chance I fall asleep again - wake up ready to go
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
    By TheStud121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 08:31 PM
  2. Sleep Aid
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 11:22 AM
  3. Place to get vicoden or pers. sleep aids.
    By Slick2oo4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 11:32 PM
  4. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM