P.E.S. Products

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Hey everyone,

I just started my 4th run of Erase over the past year and loving it as usual. I've seen some buzz about other PES products such as Alpha T-2, etc.

Money permitting, I'd like to run Erase (or maybe Erase Pro?) alongside another PES product that will specifically benefit ME individually. Outside of Protein and Universal Creapure, Erase is really the only supp I've found to work consistently and have great health effects every time! Two thumbs up to NattyDisaster and PES for making effective products.

Just some background.....
-23 Years Old
-Full-Time Student -- Graduating in May 2013 with a BA in K-12 Physical Education
-Full-Time Electrical Warehouse Manager
-Full-Time Boxer Owner (anyone else who has had one of these dogs knows that they can be a HANDFUL! :laugh:)
-Train for Powerlifting, but also occasionally play Rugby and do some contact prep'ing.
-I am BUSY all the time so convenience is also a factor when it comes to dosing and things of that nature.
-Probably no need for a stim, as I routinely take (2) 10mg Adderall IR daily (prescribed)

Thanks much to anyone who took the time to read this post. And thanks in advance for any/all suggestions!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If you are looking at add another PES product I would go with Anabeta Elite. Nothing I have taken has compared to my erase /anabeta elite stack. The reviews on here speak for themselves.

Thanks for the kind words about erase!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking at add another PES product I would go with Anabeta Elite. Nothing I have taken has compared to my erase /anabeta elite stack. The reviews on here speak for themselves.

First, thank you for enjoying PES products! We do our best to bring out the highest quality formulations.

For your stack, I agree with BPJohn.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite is a great addition you could try. Since you like Erase tho you may want to try Erase Pro. Honestly surprised how noticeable the difference between it and Erase are.

Or just do Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite and be blown away. :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dwick

Dwick

Awards

I have yet to take a look at the AM reviews for Anabeta Elite but I read through the write-up a couple minutes ago. Again, I'm impressed and grateful for the list of scholarly works cited! Even more intriguing to see that it was tested on Rugby players :D

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
First, thank you for enjoying PES products! We do our best to bring out the highest quality formulations.

For your stack, I agree with BPJohn.
Thanks to you gentlemen for providing potent, reputable products that are not simply selling based on hype alone. Almost no one I know have heard of PES until I insist that they spend the $25 and run 4 weeks of Erase, then they're itching to get the next cycle in! LOL

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite is a great addition you could try. Since you like Erase tho you may want to try Erase Pro. Honestly surprised how noticeable the difference between it and Erase are.

Or just do Erase Pro + Anabeta Elite and be blown away. :D
If I'm gonna spend the money to run a stack, I might as well go all out for my last 8 weeks /peaking phase of my training cycle and go for Pro/Elite. I don't really know what to expect out of Erase Pro, as after about 10 days on regular Erase I'm almost ecstatic with how I feel AND perform. Amazing that a natural product can deliver like that

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
If I'm gonna spend the money to run a stack, I might as well go all out for my last 8 weeks /peaking phase of my training cycle and go for Pro/Elite. I don't really know what to expect out of Erase Pro, as after about 10 days on regular Erase I'm almost ecstatic with how I feel AND perform. Amazing that a natural product can deliver like that
You won't be disappointed. If your diet and training are on par, then anabeta/erase will treat you very nicely.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Agreed. Anabeta Elite is probably the best product in the PES lineup for the natty trainee.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
You won't be disappointed. If your diet and training are on par, then anabeta/erase will treat you very nicely.
Training is definitely on point, my coach still holds Israeli National Records from his 20s, and he turns 50 this year. He also coached a natural female 198 lifter to squat over 500lbs as a novice, so needless to say I am blessed to have the help I do.

Diet could always be better, as a student it is draining to cook constantly and pack substantial meals throughout the day, but for a powerlifter I'm usually regarded as pretty "lean" and still try to take in at least 3k Cals per day. Having food allergies doesn't help the situation either, but it's not an excuse. My performance is always best if my meals are 2-3 hrs. apart, as suggested by some members of this board :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Anabeta Elite.. I was sad when my bottle was empty :(
You could throw some DAA in there as well

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Training is definitely on point, my coach still holds Israeli National Records from his 20s, and he turns 50 this year. He also coached a natural female 198 lifter to squat over 500lbs as a novice, so needless to say I am blessed to have the help I do.

Diet could always be better, as a student it is draining to cook constantly and pack substantial meals throughout the day, but for a powerlifter I'm usually regarded as pretty "lean" and still try to take in at least 3k Cals per day. Having food allergies doesn't help the situation either, but it's not an excuse. My performance is always best if my meals are 2-3 hrs. apart, as suggested by some members of this board :)
Im a full time student as well, double major/minor and taking 16-17 credit hours. I do agree its difficult, but not impossible i have to get in 3k cals as well but if you plan it right, its definitely possible. Sundays are my days to where i cook maybe for 4 days of food. My friends and i usually just chill and hangout while basically grilling all day. So i took that to my advantage.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Anabeta Elite.. I was sad when my bottle was empty :(
You could throw some DAA in there as well
Lots of Anabeta Elite recommendations in this thread, I'm diggin it :D

J19891

J19891

Awards
Hey everyone,

I just started my 4th run of Erase over the past year and loving it as usual. I've seen some buzz about other PES products such as Alpha T-2, etc.

Money permitting, I'd like to run Erase (or maybe Erase Pro?) alongside another PES product that will specifically benefit ME individually. Outside of Protein and Universal Creapure, Erase is really the only supp I've found to work consistently and have great health effects every time! Two thumbs up to NattyDisaster and PES for making effective products.

Just some background.....
-23 Years Old
-Full-Time Student -- Graduating in May 2013 with a BA in K-12 Physical Education
-Full-Time Electrical Warehouse Manager
-Full-Time Boxer Owner (anyone else who has had one of these dogs knows that they can be a HANDFUL! :laugh:)
-Train for Powerlifting, but also occasionally play Rugby and do some contact prep'ing.
-I am BUSY all the time so convenience is also a factor when it comes to dosing and things of that nature.
-Probably no need for a stim, as I routinely take (2) 10mg Adderall IR daily (prescribed)

Thanks much to anyone who took the time to read this post. And thanks in advance for any/all suggestions!!!!
lol sounds like you've got a similar enthusiasm for PES products, they're a great line. I'm in the same boat, I've gotta have my erase. As a fellow powerlifter I'd recommend running anabeta for sure.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Im a full time student as well, double major/minor and taking 16-17 credit hours. I do agree its difficult, but not impossible i have to get in 3k cals as well but if you plan it right, its definitely possible. Sundays are my days to where i cook maybe for 4 days of food. My friends and i usually just chill and hangout while basically grilling all day. So i took that to my advantage.
That would be excellent, I've tried to do that on several occasions but some of the meats would go bad when they didn't get eaten. I definitely need to prioritize grilling more, or find a way to trick the gf into doing it for me :D

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
lol sounds like you've got a similar enthusiasm for PES products, they're a great line. I'm in the same boat, I've gotta have my erase. As a fellow powerlifter I'd recommend running anabeta for sure.
Good to hear! I'm going to start the savings today then, for 8 wks of PRO & ELITE. I should have a pretty concrete snapshot of my training cycle (peaking at meet in early Nov) within the next two weeks.

Thanks much for the suggestions dudes!! Couldn't have done it without ya ;)

boogyman

Awards
I just came off Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and SNS DAA. My lifts are still taking off and I had a decent recomp eating slightly above maintenance.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I just came off Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite and SNS DAA. My lifts are still taking off and I had a decent recomp eating slightly above maintenance.
Awesome, thanks for sharing

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loads of great reviews on here. Thank you all for taking the time to support our products.

Hopefully you will enjoy the two products being released in the near future as well. :)

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Loads of great reviews on here. Thank you all for taking the time to support our products.

Hopefully you will enjoy the two products being released in the near future as well. :)
The mysterious never to be released preworkout?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mysterious never to be released preworkout?
If I say yes will it make it less mysterious?

If so I don't want to do this, everyone loves mystery!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Wait, was I saying yes to me verifying or yes to the product? ;)
Omg... I got happy then sad then in a confused state, thanks for taking me on an emotional roller coaster..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omg... I got happy then sad then in a confused state, thanks for taking me on an emotional roller coaster..
Trust me when I say the rollercoaster ride finishes well. Everyone is happy and then has a party.

pmdied

Awards
I'm a week into AE+DAA and it feels great! My veins are popping out, body fat is down and aggression/libido is way up; mind you I'm 38 so this makes a huge difference. I've run EP+DAA in the past for 30 days and then EP+AE for 30 and loved the results. This time I plan on doing AE+DAA for 8 weeks to get the full effect. So far PES products are the best natural products I've used in my 20 year career. Outside of creatine and whey protein they are my top 5 in supplement effectiveness.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
Excellent, did you run 4 or 8 weeks??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol if I say no will you verify?
I know it sounds doubtful... but there REALLY is a PWO on the way.

This product has been a pain. First it was sourcing, now it is flavoring. This is our first product that will be tasted on the way down and getting it just the way we want it is tough.

It will see the light of day.. I can promise you that.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Trust me when I say the rollercoaster ride finishes well. Everyone is happy and then has a party.
Oh i know that it will. Just excited haha. Pop that champagne!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a week into AE+DAA and it feels great! My veins are popping out, body fat is down and aggression/libido is way up; mind you I'm 38 so this makes a huge difference. I've run EP+DAA in the past for 30 days and then EP+AE for 30 and loved the results. This time I plan on doing AE+DAA for 8 weeks to get the full effect. So far PES products are the best natural products I've used in my 20 year career. Outside of creatine and whey protein they are my top 5 in supplement effectiveness.

Wow, thanks for the great report!