Your Favorite Protein..

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    Turkey or lamb food wise

    Trutein hands down for a powder though.
    Turkey makes me sleepy. I'm a beef eating Texan.


  2. anyone have any comments on hydro whey ?

  3. been using it while working out but not really getting any gains
    •   
       


  4. Giant sports vanilla protein!! 5lbs for $47 cant be beat for taste or quality

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  5. Trutein is absolutely disgusting.

  6. Dymatize All Natural Whey Isolate - chocolate or vanilla
    :blindfold:

  7. I like wheytoBuild, MGN's American ISO or ON. Syntha is great for the first couple of times and then it's just too sweet. Myofusion bloats the **** out of me. Or I just go to protein factory and build my own. Strictly use ON's Vanilla Cassein though. Cassein taste like **** and theres is the least ****ty of the bunch.

  8. Steak is just so much more enjoyable.

  9. I agree but it is a lot more effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Steak is just so much more enjoyable.

  10. Cinnabun trutein for me.

  11. Scivation chocolate -

    haven't tried all the options out there, but I really dig the chocolate flavor - more than chocolatey enough to kill some pesky nighttime chocolate cravings

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Scivation chocolate -

    haven't tried all the options out there, but I really dig the chocolate flavor - more than chocolatey enough to kill some pesky nighttime chocolate cravings

    The new stuff or the old version?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Trutein is absolutely disgusting.
    You are the only person I've ever seen say that. I just don't know how that is possible. What flavor did you have?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    You are the only person I've ever seen say that. I just don't know how that is possible. What flavor did you have?
    Chocolate PB. Nasty aftertaste. My wife even thought that it went bad or something.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Dymatize All Natural Whey Isolate - chocolate or vanilla
    This^ tried this stuff once and it was amazing.
    PES R&D

  16. just got a bottle of Dymatize ISO-100, any good?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    just got a bottle of Dymatize ISO-100, any good?
    Only tried the all natty ones but Iheard their other protein powder flavors are hit or miss... what flavor did you buy?
    :blindfold:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The new stuff or the old version?
    I'm assuming new stuff - ordered a couple 5lbs jugs from NP recently - the wife also likes mixing it in smoothies

  19. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Only tried the all natty ones but Iheard their other protein powder flavors are hit or miss... what flavor did you buy?
    Banana,

    never send the all natural ones. going to peep now.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Chocolate PB. Nasty aftertaste. My wife even thought that it went bad or something.
    Yeah loved the choco PB the first time and after that I began to hate it. It's the peanut flour they use in the flavoring.

    I love the banana creme one and the vanilla though.
    :blindfold:

  21. i see why i never looked into all natural elite it has Whey Protein Concentrate, my stomach turns upside down on that.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    Banana,

    never send the all natural ones. going to peep now.
    I THINK you'll be safe with that one. I heard bad reviews for the caramel toffee and berry flavors. I didn't like the artificially flavored chocolate either...had a horrible taste. I highly recommend the natty ones after you finish that off. Chocolate taste like cold cocoa.
    :blindfold:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    i see why i never looked into all natural elite it has Whey Protein Concentrate, my stomach turns upside down on that.
    Sucks. It doesn't seem to effect me. Another one I like (non-natty) is TruNutrition's Iso-ology Chocolate or Vanilla. Good profile on that one and no WPC.
    :blindfold:

  24. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Sucks. It doesn't seem to effect me. Another one I like (non-natty) is TruNutrition's Iso-ology Chocolate or Vanilla. Good profile on that one and no WPC.
    i actually bought the Truetin and I loved it, bloated me up and gave me gas cause of the WPC but i gunned thru it.

    I gotta try there Iso one, the store selection to buy em at is limited tho.

  25. The iso-ology is good. I like the Vanilla and Jamocha. The Chocolate, not so much.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    The iso-ology is good. I like the Vanilla and Jamocha. The Chocolate, not so much.
    Chocolates are so iffy. I usually end up just getting vanilla and adding whatever I want to flavor it. I just add some unsweetened cocoa in myself.

  27. I drank my Iso-100 protein drink before I workout around 1:30pm
    @ 5:00 pm I got stomach cramping and the runs.

    is it coincidence or is it too soon for it to be the protein shake to mess my stomach up??

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    I drank my Iso-100 protein drink before I workout around 1:30pm
    @ 5:00 pm I got stomach cramping and the runs.

    is it coincidence or is it too soon for it to be the protein shake to mess my stomach up??

    Could have been something else. I never eat anything before I workout, otherwise I get stomach problems.

  29. yea i never drank a protein shake b4 a workout but i was curious as to how the shake taste, i havent had the runs in a while.


    could be all the green mangoes with salt and chocolate cookies i ate yesterday tho. haha

  30. Powders:

    Body fortress or whatever that cheap $hit's called at Wal Mart. Cookies and cream.

    Real protein:

    my favorite is deer... That's right... I hunt. Bison is awesome, other than that... Sirloin and chicken breast.

  31. Natty peanut butter is also a great quick few grams...plus some fats. Kroger has a machine that grinds roasted peanuts on the spot!! Good and dry. just like i like it

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver View Post
    Natty peanut butter is also a great quick few grams...plus some fats. Kroger has a machine that grinds roasted peanuts on the spot!! Good and dry. just like i like it
    WTF My supermarket needs this. Is it just peanuts or can you make a blend of different nuts?
    :blindfold:

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver View Post
    Real protein:

    my favorite is deer... That's right... I hunt.
    My favorite source of meat as well -

  34. It's straight roasted peanuts. You grab a dish the size you want...push a button....grinds the peanuts right there. Set it on the scale...it shoots out a sticker you put on your cup. They have regular and honey roasted...i paid a buck 27 for .65 of a pound. It's fu**ing awesome!!! I saw one at Whole Foods market too.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver View Post
    It's straight roasted peanuts. You grab a dish the size you want...push a button....grinds the peanuts right there. Set it on the scale...it shoots out a sticker you put on your cup. They have regular and honey roasted...i paid a buck 27 for .65 of a pound. It's fu**ing awesome!!! I saw one at Whole Foods market too.
    Sick 'cause there's no Krogers around here but I know of a WholeFoods that's not too far.
    :blindfold:

  36. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

    Sick 'cause there's no Krogers around here but I know of a WholeFoods that's not too far.
    Yeah whole foods has them. I have neither sore near me though. Stuff is so tasty out if one of those.

  37. I know of a health food store that has one of those. The nearest whole foods is 60 miles away from me though. I would get natty PB that way too if stuff was close by. The health food store is around 35 miles away so not too bad, but I can go down the street and just get the teddie brand natty pb.

  38. Damn T- Bone, i thought I lived far out... Shhheeeeot!

  39. I used to eat just whatever peanut butter I could get my hands on. Then I found Laura Scudders. It's pricey ...but nothing in there but peanuts salt and oil. It's pretty dry once you dump that layer of oil off the top. Good sh**. When I saw the peanut grinder I damn near popped wood

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver
    I used to eat just whatever peanut butter I could get my hands on. Then I found Laura Scudders. It's pricey ...but nothing in there but peanuts salt and oil. It's pretty dry once you dump that layer of oil off the top. Good sh**. When I saw the peanut grinder I damn near popped wood
    You're not supposed to dump the oil off! Mix it in! LOL
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post your favorite protein snack / recipe.
    By svtfocusman in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 01:22 PM
  2. Whats your favorite protein shake?
    By hvylifter in forum Bulking
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 07:50 PM
  3. Who's your favorite protein powder maker????
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. What's your favorite protein...
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Log in
Log in