New to supplement taking + bodybuilding world! Please help!

Austinn

Awards
Okay so like the title says, I'm new to the whole supplement taking world! So I want to ask you guys about the supplements I'm looking to take. I'm 16 and I know I'm "Too young for supplements" and all that other bull ****! So please don't waste your breath/key board strokes telling me I'm to young!

Currently I am taking Yok3d, Jak3d, creatine monohydrate, and protein powder.
My buddy has introduced me to some other supplements and I want to find out if it's safe to stack these together:

Creatine
N.O. Explode 2.0 - pre workout
Hghup - muscle grows while sleeping
Syntha6 - Protein powder
nanostim - not sure
Yok3d - pre workout
Jak3d - not sure
Testagen EXT - testosterone booster
Estrofuse - estrogen minimizer

That is the list of supplements I'm planning on taking. However, I do not know if it's safe to take all of them together. I think Nanostim and
Jak3d are similar supplements but I'm not sure. Also I know Yok3d and N.O. Explode 2.0 are similar.
Please fill me in on which supplements I can take together and which to not take.

What I'm looking to do is take creatine, protein powder, and N.O. Explode before I work out; take protein powder and creatine after I workout; take protein powder and creatine like 2 more times through out the day and then take Hghup before I go to bed and then again right when I wake up. Both on an empty stomach.

Like I said, please give me all the information you can about the best stack out of the products listed above.
Thanks so much for taking your time to read this and for giving me any advice is much appreciated!
Thanks again,
Austin

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You dont need half of those.

How about you post your diet and lifting plan in the training forum and we can help you with that before you blow a couple hundred on somethings that without proper diet and training wont do you much good

TxHomeGrown

Awards
The reason people use the "you're too young" line is because none of that **** is going to do anything for you. Eat and eat a lot. Spend your damn money on food and not some retarded crap that your buddy recommends because 'itz totes legit bruh!!!!'

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to take supps then, at your age, all you will need is a pre-workout, creatine and protein powder if you can't get enough protein from solid foods.

Avoid any test boosters/AIs unless you want to waste your money as your test will be high at your age and estrogen low.