DAA Erase pro HGHup stack questions

corco13

Awards
Hi guys,

This is my first post, have been reading the forums for advice for ages though.

Been training for over 10yrs now with some substantial breaks due to footy injuries. I'm 28, no longer playing sport and am now taking my weights seriously, have been for a year or so. I'm looking for an edge in my training now.

Started my DAA 1 week ago and starting my Erase pro and HGHup today. Think I'll run 8 weeks so I finish up Erase pro 1 week later? What are your thoughts on this stack and how to dose it mainly? When to schedule each dose, I usually train at 10 in the morning. I'm also a shift worker so I rotate night and day shift every 12 days, but think I'll stick with same time dosing? Would that be best?

I appreciate whatever feedback I can get!

Cheers!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Erase Pro in the AM. DAA - 3g in AM or preworkout.

corco13

Awards
Yeah cool thanks, I've been taking 3g DAA first thing in the morning on days off and 1hr before training on training days. I will start taking erase pro in the morning with breakfast.
Now just to work out if the HGHup should be split dose (morning / before bed) or all 5 before bed? And if it will effect the other 2 if I dose one way or the other?

Thanks for the post!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah cool thanks, I've been taking 3g DAA first thing in the morning on days off and 1hr before training on training days. I will start taking erase pro in the morning with breakfast.
Now just to work out if the HGHup should be split dose (morning / before bed) or all 5 before bed? And if it will effect the other 2 if I dose one way or the other?

Thanks for the post!
All pre-bed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,

This is my first post, have been reading the forums for advice for ages though.

Been training for over 10yrs now with some substantial breaks due to footy injuries. I'm 28, no longer playing sport and am now taking my weights seriously, have been for a year or so. I'm looking for an edge in my training now.

Started my DAA 1 week ago and starting my Erase pro and HGHup today. Think I'll run 8 weeks so I finish up Erase pro 1 week later? What are your thoughts on this stack and how to dose it mainly? When to schedule each dose, I usually train at 10 in the morning. I'm also a shift worker so I rotate night and day shift every 12 days, but think I'll stick with same time dosing? Would that be best?

I appreciate whatever feedback I can get!

Cheers!
just follow the directions on the labels. as for HGHup, i like all 5 caps at bedtime but some people do it 2 in the AM and 3 at night. 1 Erase Pro per day first thing in the AM, 3g DAA per day (i take it pre workout or at night)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just follow the directions on the labels. as for HGHup, i like all 5 caps at bedtime but some people do it 2 in the AM and 3 at night. 1 Erase Pro per day first thing in the AM, 3g DAA per day (i take it pre workout or at night)

This is how I'd dose, all HGHup pre-bed though.

corco13

Awards
Cheers guys, I'm keen as! Hoping it'll give me that kick start off my plateau atm! Have you got any suggestions on pre trainers? Aust is banning DMAA supps and im currently taking Mesomorph! Looking for any ideas, there's so many out there!

Ps- R1balla I've been a long time reader of your advice! It's good to see people so willing to share advice and knowledge!

corco13

Awards
Also I've gotta get my 2nd month worth of DAA yet, what do u guys think of NMDA specifically Intimidate? Is it better? Is it worth swapping half way? Or wait till next stack?

corco13

Awards
Any ideas on intimidate it DAA?