DAA Erase pro HGHup stack questions

  1. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    DAA Erase pro HGHup stack questions


    Hi guys,

    This is my first post, have been reading the forums for advice for ages though.

    Been training for over 10yrs now with some substantial breaks due to footy injuries. I'm 28, no longer playing sport and am now taking my weights seriously, have been for a year or so. I'm looking for an edge in my training now.

    Started my DAA 1 week ago and starting my Erase pro and HGHup today. Think I'll run 8 weeks so I finish up Erase pro 1 week later? What are your thoughts on this stack and how to dose it mainly? When to schedule each dose, I usually train at 10 in the morning. I'm also a shift worker so I rotate night and day shift every 12 days, but think I'll stick with same time dosing? Would that be best?

    I appreciate whatever feedback I can get!

    Cheers!

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6508145
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    39.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Erase Pro in the AM. DAA - 3g in AM or preworkout.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    Yeah cool thanks, I've been taking 3g DAA first thing in the morning on days off and 1hr before training on training days. I will start taking erase pro in the morning with breakfast.
    Now just to work out if the HGHup should be split dose (morning / before bed) or all 5 before bed? And if it will effect the other 2 if I dose one way or the other?

    Thanks for the post!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,628
    Rep Power
    6508145
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    39.23%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by corco13 View Post
    Yeah cool thanks, I've been taking 3g DAA first thing in the morning on days off and 1hr before training on training days. I will start taking erase pro in the morning with breakfast.
    Now just to work out if the HGHup should be split dose (morning / before bed) or all 5 before bed? And if it will effect the other 2 if I dose one way or the other?

    Thanks for the post!
    All pre-bed
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    Champion! Thanks.
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    4373278
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by corco13 View Post
    Hi guys,

    This is my first post, have been reading the forums for advice for ages though.

    Been training for over 10yrs now with some substantial breaks due to footy injuries. I'm 28, no longer playing sport and am now taking my weights seriously, have been for a year or so. I'm looking for an edge in my training now.

    Started my DAA 1 week ago and starting my Erase pro and HGHup today. Think I'll run 8 weeks so I finish up Erase pro 1 week later? What are your thoughts on this stack and how to dose it mainly? When to schedule each dose, I usually train at 10 in the morning. I'm also a shift worker so I rotate night and day shift every 12 days, but think I'll stick with same time dosing? Would that be best?

    I appreciate whatever feedback I can get!

    Cheers!
    just follow the directions on the labels. as for HGHup, i like all 5 caps at bedtime but some people do it 2 in the AM and 3 at night. 1 Erase Pro per day first thing in the AM, 3g DAA per day (i take it pre workout or at night)
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  7. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    just follow the directions on the labels. as for HGHup, i like all 5 caps at bedtime but some people do it 2 in the AM and 3 at night. 1 Erase Pro per day first thing in the AM, 3g DAA per day (i take it pre workout or at night)

    This is how I'd dose, all HGHup pre-bed though.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    Cheers guys, I'm keen as! Hoping it'll give me that kick start off my plateau atm! Have you got any suggestions on pre trainers? Aust is banning DMAA supps and im currently taking Mesomorph! Looking for any ideas, there's so many out there!

    Ps- R1balla I've been a long time reader of your advice! It's good to see people so willing to share advice and knowledge!
  9. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    Also I've gotta get my 2nd month worth of DAA yet, what do u guys think of NMDA specifically Intimidate? Is it better? Is it worth swapping half way? Or wait till next stack?
  10. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    This is how I'd dose, all HGHup pre-bed though.
    Any ideas on intimidate?
  11. New Member
    corco13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    just follow the directions on the labels. as for HGHup, i like all 5 caps at bedtime but some people do it 2 in the AM and 3 at night. 1 Erase Pro per day first thing in the AM, 3g DAA per day (i take it pre workout or at night)
    Any ideas on intimidate it DAA?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase Pro for PCT question
    By Tbol in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 09:11 AM
  2. Erase Pro + TTA stack question
    By sarguy in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:29 PM
  3. Testopro and HGHup stack Questions
    By runneryme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in