IntraWorkout supps

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
I have been using taking Intrabolic from Athletic Edge and I have taken Blox from BPI during my workouts. I can tell that I have made some progress but am not sure if I can say its from my intraworkout supps or not. What do yall think about during workout supps?

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
they definitely have their place if other things are in line (diet, training, etc.). I've used size-on and believe it's a solid product. Ever since Compete came out through I won't be going back to anything else :) feel free to check out the logs on it so far, nothing but good things from all of our testers. and feel free to hit me up with any questions

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP - have you seen any reviews on Compete yet? To be honest, its the highest rated supp I have seen in a long time(from both sponsored logs as well as end users). I'll link some reviews here if you're interested :)

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Tangy tangerine compete is now a staple for me, the focus and endurance I get is very good. Puts me in my zone other than compete u can't go wrong with Xtend

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like anabolic switch for my mid work out shake.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tangy tangerine compete is now a staple for me, the focus and endurance I get is very good. Puts me in my zone other than compete u can't go wrong with Xtend
glad to hear it. I truly believe it is our best supplement release to date.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to use Neogenix Intrafuse. I sip RecoverPro during the day. Always looking for a new intraworkout though.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really can't go wrong with Compete. I've been using one scoop pre workout and using the other scoop intra. I'm going light on stims pre workout and compete plus hemavol really put me in the zone. Completely different feeling then stims. More of a in the zone concentrated feeling.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using taking Intrabolic from Athletic Edge and I have taken Blox from BPI during my workouts. I can tell that I have made some progress but am not sure if I can say its from my intraworkout supps or not. What do yall think about during workout supps?
If used in the right situations I feel they are highly beneficial and I personally really like Intrabolic and Omega Sports Strive.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think they taste bad, and don't sit well in my stomach so I can't get a workout in. If I wasn't such a sissy I think they're great, probably can't go wrong with any brand.

I think purple Wraath was the last intra-workout I tried, but I've never tried a Amino Acid product I've liked.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they taste bad, and don't sit well in my stomach so I can't get a workout in. If I wasn't such a sissy I think they're great, probably can't go wrong with any brand.

I think purple Wraath was the last intra-workout I tried, but I've never tried a Amino Acid product I've liked.
You haven't tasted Tangy Tangerine from iForce's Compete yet, my friend ;)

stangboy1404

stangboy1404

Awards
Thanks for all the input! I have heard ALOT of people love compete... looks like I might have to try it!

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
ITT iforce rep pimpin their new product.

Btw, the only intraW supps worth it IMO are sizeon PC , omega strive, purple psyko and Xtend.
Better do it with bulk powders.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Strive looks real good as well. If it had compete's mental edge profile and 1,000 more carnitine I would be near perfect in my book. Real nice profile tho u couldn't go wrong with strive

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
If u don't like feeling like a crack head and enjoy some more endurance and recovery time there are some intra products that's are worth your time. Plus you get an addiction to pre workouts I went thru a phase I needed to be on a pre workout just to lift weights it mentally messed around with me. I do mostly hiit amateur boxing workouts so not being filled with stims is very beneficial to me. Compete xtend and strive profile are excellent to me

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Intra workout sup= overrated IMO........here come the negs!
I agree with you completely. I do need to use something now as I'm suffering adrenal problems and can no longer train fasted in the mornings. Would something as simple as 20g of dextrose be enough to stave off a rise in cortisol?

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
I agree with you completely. I do need to use something now as I'm suffering adrenal problems and can no longer train fasted in the mornings. Would something as simple as 20g of dextrose be enough to stave off a rise in cortisol?
This is what works best for me.... 330am- 10g BCAA, 3G creapure, 3.2g BA with crystal light, and a strong cup of black coffee. No issues with training fasted when I drink this preworkout. Immediately have a post workout smoothie with whey, milk, pb, cocoa, and frozen bananas.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strive looks real good as well. If it had compete's mental edge profile and 1,000 more carnitine I would be near perfect in my book. Real nice profile tho u couldn't go wrong with strive
Compete has 50 servings, and per serving contains 1g LCLT and 1g LCF....that equals 2g of Lcarnitine salts.

Most bodybuilders will use 2 scoops, resulting in 4g of carnitine salts...can't get any higher than that in a product.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
if only they didn't include the bicarbonates..