Intimidate/Reversitol Comparative Notes, Observations

rockme

rockme

Awards
Seven days into Intimidate and Four days into Reversitol and I am all smiles. I was already in shape prior to cycle, which helps infinitely. But as a natural bodybuilder for 14 years this stack is heaven sent in promoting new gains. I have noticed a significant gain in strength. I'm putting up six reps on lifts I would ordinarily get two. Another effect (and this is something I wanted to see if others experienced on this stack) is a huge spike in hunger. My body is craving nutrients all day. As such, I have decided to clean bulk while on these compounds. Body composition is shifting as well. The Reversitol is certainly hammering my estrogen. I am an emotional, sensitive guy, and lately I just don't care about anything or anyone. I really believe my emotional sensitivities stem from estrogen in my body, and lately I've been rather indifferent, and at times, cold.

Negative effects thus far have been a drop in libido. This is strange to me though, as I have noticed a significant increase in erections throughout the day for no reason at all. I'm not bothered by this side though, as I'm taking these supps to improve my bodybuilding...Not to get hornier.

I have noticed a drop in my aerobic threshold. I get winded doing cardio that I can normally get through with relative ease. I understand real AAS have this unwelcomed side effect on users, so perhaps this is normal to a certain extent. Anybody else experience this?

Overall, this is a badass stack. My Testabolan arrived today, but I am considering to not even use it, as I am riding these two products with excellent results.

See if I can throw up some pics at a later time

rockme

rockme

Awards
Forgot to note that this is my second time running this stack. Previously was done as three week cycle in which I was cutting on a strict diet. Saw gains then, too. This time will be done while bulking, as the hunger is too much to diet on. Still eating only bodybuilding friendly foods

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool. Intimidate + just about anything seems to be an amazing stack. :)

Thanks for the feedback!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Intimidate + just about anything seems to be an amazing stack. :)

Thanks for the feedback!
I still need to try Intimidate thinking I need to stack it with Supremacy for a cut one of these times. Lots of solid feedback.

rockme

rockme

Awards
I still need to try Intimidate thinking I need to stack it with Supremacy for a cut one of these times. Lots of solid feedback.
Worked very well for me on a cute before. Just make sure diet is in check and BF levels are somewhat low to really reap it's benefits

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Intimidate + Testabolan is another great option for the next time you're going to run a stack like this. glad you enjoyed Intimidate and Reversitol, and thanks for the feedback

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate + Testabolan is another great option for the next time you're going to run a stack like this. glad you enjoyed Intimidate and Reversitol, and thanks for the feedback

Took the words out of my mouth! Save the testabolan v.2. Run it later with intimidate and see which is better. Very very interested in those results as I always ran all 3 together. Who knows which are really doing the most.

Mike