Creatine hydrochloride

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever bought Bulk Creatine HCL? It's the (only) ingredient in con-cret creatine. Supposedly it works good, even micro-dosed, but the problem is it's expensive. If you look around though, you can find about 6 months supply of bulk powder for about the price of 1 tub of Con-cret.

Just curious if anyone has had any experience or ventured to buy Creatine HCL?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hell, might even be something NP could consider selling...

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I take the *** pill version. Works pretty good. Definitely fills out your muscles more without the water bloat that comes with MH

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I take the *** pill version. Works pretty good. Definitely fills out your muscles more without the water bloat that comes with MH
Didn't realize they sold one of those. Maybe more people sell Creatine HCL than I realized. Amplified Creatine 189 is still an expensive product though.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Didn't realize they sold one of those. Maybe more people sell Creatine HCL than I realized. Amplified Creatine 189 is still an expensive product though.
Yeah but I take 2 a day on non workout days and 3 a day on days on. So it last me 45 days roughly As opposed to concrete that last a little over half that if I'm not mistaken

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I liked con-crete a lot when I've used it. Another form of Creatine I'm interested in is Creatine - Pyruvate. It looks like an interesting form that is lower dosage.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Where is this creatine popping up?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
With mono and MCC, I see no reason to get a creatine salt