Which Test Booster is the Best??

APLafata11

Awards
Hey everyone i've been doing a lot of research lately and have been thinking of a good stack for building muscle. I want your opinions on which one of these test boosters is overall best for muscle gains.

1. Biotivia Bioforge
2. PES Anabeta
3. DS Activate Xtreme
4. AI Testopro

Let me know what you think and if there's one better please let me know, If you think I should stack two of them let me know also. This is the final piece i need for my stack and then ill be set! Thanks

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hey everyone i've been doing a lot of research lately and have been thinking of a good stack for building muscle. I want your opinions on which one of these test boosters is overall best for muscle gains.

1. Biotivia Bioforge
2. PES Anabeta
3. DS Activate Xtreme
4. AI Testopro

Let me know what you think and if there's one better please let me know, If you think I should stack two of them let me know also. This is the final piece i need for my stack and then ill be set! Thanks
anabeta is great for mass. add some erase, daa and a nice calorie surplus and youll put on some size. Calories are key though.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didn't think anabeta was a test booster....unless i missed something along the way....it however is a good supplement, i'd go with anabeta and testopro to be honest

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
anabeta is great for mass. add some erase, daa and a nice calorie surplus and youll put on some size. Calories are key though.
didn't think anabeta was a test booster....unless i missed something along the way....it however is a good supplement, i'd go with anabeta and testopro to be honest
didnt say it was bro.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I have liked EndoSurge, Activate and Triazole. Maybe I reacted to the Activate and Triazole Combo but I lost quite a bit of hair in the process.

Can't really say anything bad about DAA that I have experienced yet though.

murk01

murk01

Awards
DAA is the current king.

Never tried testpro but have a lot of faith in IA products.

Anabeta is in a class of its own, and u will gain with it.

Which ever u go with use Erase also

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overall muscle gains - Anabeta Elite

For pure hormone optimization - Erase Pro

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
blackguy

blackguy

Awards

1. Biotivia Bioforge
2. PES Anabeta
3. DS Activate Xtreme
4. AI Testopro

Testopro. Anabeta is a good supplement but I would not consider it a test booster, its definitely worth investing in however.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You should also look into Free Test.

David
Team APPNUT

APLafata11

Awards
Well this was going to be my stack

Multi
Fish Oil
Glutamine
DAA
Pre-workout
Post-workout
Protein
PES Erase
Recompadrol
Scivation Xtend

Now im just looking for the best test booster so this is what my stack consists of now i just need that last piece!

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards

Multi
Fish Oil
Glutamine
DAA
Pre-workout
Post-workout
Protein
PES Erase
Recompadrol
Scivation Xtend

Now im just looking for the best test booster so this is what my stack consists of now i just need that last piece!
You're already going to use DAA. Your boys can only make so much! I'd throw in some Anabeta.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Multi
Fish Oil
Glutamine
DAA
Pre-workout
Post-workout
Protein
PES Erase
Recompadrol
Scivation Xtend

I'd drop the Glutamine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overall muscle gains - Anabeta Elite

For pure hormone optimization - Erase Pro
This. Add in DAA and Division 1 to the EP and you have a hell of an NHA (haven't used that acronym in awhile).

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'v used nearly every test booster on the market including the ones you have listed. Test boosters are good for returning your body to homeostasis after a PH cycle but I have yet to find one that increases testosterone enoungh to make a significant difference in a seasoned bodybuilders physique. They work for well nubies but then Cracker Jacks and ice cream work for nubies.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'v used nearly every test booster on the market including the ones you have listed. Test boosters are good for returning your body to homeostasis after a PH cycle but I have yet to find one that increases testosterone enoungh to make a significant difference in a seasoned bodybuilders physique. They work for well nubies but then Cracker Jacks and ice cream work for nubies.
LOL.

APLafata11

Awards
So your trying to say they're a waste?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to make a significant difference in a seasoned bodybuilders physique.
Seasoned bodybuilders use a huge amount of AAS, even moderate doses of test wont make a difference to their physique.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
So your trying to say they're a waste?
Not necessarily. If you want to recover faster after a cycle the most work just fine. If you test is low and you just want a slight increase they work fine. If you want to pack on muscle, they're a bust. Some will increase strength a little so that may help some.