hgh up hunger?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone notice that they et really hungry when takin hgh up....Ive been takin it for about 5 or 6 days and have been extremely hungry yest and today

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yesssssir! When I took it my hunger doubled like the second week and lasted for a few more. Could be your test levels rising. I loved HGHup btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice that they et really hungry when takin hgh up....Ive been takin it for about 5 or 6 days and have been extremely hungry yest and today
My appetite seems to increase on it also. Not always a bad thing. ;)

How are you dosing it?
Yesssssir! When I took it my hunger doubled like the second week and lasted for a few more. Could be your test levels rising. I loved HGHup btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Awesome!! Glad you liked it! Have you stacked it with FreeTest yet? Heck of a combo!!

jdg76
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it kinda sux when ur tryin to do IF lol........... but this is crazy i rarely really notice a drastic change from a supplement let alone in a few days......!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
it kinda sux when ur tryin to do IF lol........... but this is crazy i rarely really notice a drastic change from a supplement let alone in a few days......!
Have you tried splitting up the dose, or even full dose in the morning? If you are doing IF the best time to dose would be in the morning anyways. That way you can keep it away from all carb intake.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been doing 3 in hte morning and 2 pre workout which is usually around 12 or 2 ish.......if i know here will be a breka in my meals ill ake a pre bed dose bu ha woudl be before a meal bu i wai at leas an hour after a meal and hen an hour after taking it to eat again

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
i have been doing 3 in hte morning and 2 pre workout which is usually around 12 or 2 ish.......if i know here will be a breka in my meals ill ake a pre bed dose bu ha woudl be before a meal bu i wai at leas an hour after a meal and hen an hour after taking it to eat again
Taking them around carbs is irrelavant to the hunger issues. I just pointed that out with your possible dosing. I was just curios how you were taking them. They seem to help control my appetite a little better when I split the dose up, a.m./dose and p.m./dose then taking a full dose pre-bed.

jdg76
team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so u think 3 in he mornin and 2 pre workout i good, or shoudl i ry o ake the oher 2 pre bed? or all at once in the mornin?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
so u think 3 in he mornin and 2 pre workout i good, or shoudl i ry o ake the oher 2 pre bed? or all at once in the mornin?
I'd try all at once in the morning and see if it helps any. How long have you been doing IF?

jdg76
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright ill try it out even thouh i was most hungry in the morning, after taking that first dose..................bout 2 months or so

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
alright ill try it out even thouh i was most hungry in the morning, after taking that first dose..................bout 2 months or so

Hmm..well see what happens. You can play with the dosage and see if it changes things. If it increases then try 2 pre workout and 3 before bed.

jdg76
team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep. thats why i like taking anabeta with HGHup. nice combo for a lean bulk stack

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep. thats why i like taking anabeta with HGHup. nice combo for a lean bulk stack
hmmm i do have some anabea...do u hink it woudl sill be beneficial to me since I have very low t levels like 200?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I normally take 2 in the morning when I get up, right before my workout (usually with casein but no carbs)- and then take 3 before bed (casein, no carbs)- and yes, I do notice that I tend to eat quite a bit more when I am taking HGH-Up....

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i do have some anabea...do u hink it woudl sill be beneficial to me since I have very low t levels like 200?
Throw some Freetest in there. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah man! for me, i like anabeta because of the increase in hunger, pumps, thirst, and strength gains.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
if you have 2 bottles of it, yes. 1 bottle of FT is pointless

Why do you say that? I've seen people get good results off of one bottle?

jdg76
Team APPNUT

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about anabeta though u think i woudl still benefit me?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
what about anabeta though u think i woudl still benefit me?
Possibly. I don't think your low test levels will effect wether or not it works.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even if you dont see the test effects, you will see the hunger increase (therefor make gains) and the all day pump

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehhhwith lg i dunno if i really want a hunger increase lol