2 caps of Erase PreW/O... WOW!

MonsterTruckr

Awards
So I've been fooling around with my Erase dose/timing ect... I worked up to 3 caps a day, didn't like it but I might hve had prolactin issues. Added a ton of Zinc and 600mg B6 and I've felt a lot better. For the past week I dose my Erase at 1 cap around 2pm, since I was working on my other issues I wanted to rule out the Erase.

I had read in another thread someone really liking two caps of Erase Pre work out (PWO). I decided to give that dosage a try today... WOW! I had an awesome workout. Lots of energy, quick recovery, and drive like I've never had... I felt like a mack truck. Intimidate/Erase are the only two hormonal sups I've tried, and I'm on week 4 of Erase/ 6 Intimidate. I also take 1 scoop hemavol and 2 scoops C4(creatine nitrate/beta alanine/stims). I added weight and an extra set to all of my lifts just because I could!

So here's what really caught my attention, as if I already didn't feel like I was on fire... I usually feel retarded after working out, no joke, I feel mentally handicapped (I am not using these terms lightly here). I mean this in the most sincere way, I usually have to hang out at least 15min after I'm done lifting before I drive home, because I feel so impaired. I've always felt this way, even when I was 16 when I started lifting. I just wrote it off as exhaustion related mental fatigue.

Today I felt NORMAL! No mental fatigue. In fact,I felt something I'd never felt before from just lifting, endorphins!

So what do ya'll think is going on here? I'm still feeling great, and it's been 2 hours... note: when I say great, this is not a stimulated "great", or a "high" I just feel good overall.

I know what it say's on the bottle about spacing dosages out by 8 hours... kind of ignoring that for now:umbrella: (let me know if it's going to kill me please...)

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
I have no idea but I'd like to see someone's informed thoughts...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Well keep dosing it PreWO and see if it keeps the same effect for you. If so that's a good deal. Might be something worth trying for other people too.

I wouldn't worry about taking 2-3 caps at a time. 1 Erase Pro caps = 3 Erase caps

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, very interesting.

Not sure how it could be having this much of an impact on you, but if its working I'd stick to it!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I noticed a similar sort of effect when dosing Erase pre-w/o: it didn't crack me out any like a stim filled pre-workout, but it did give me a good sense of "everything is good" along with a sort of subtle drive to kick a$$ while training. Overall, I felt AWESOME while taking Erase - almost too good...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a similar sort of effect when dosing Erase pre-w/o: it didn't crack me out any like a stim filled pre-workout, but it did give me a good sense of "everything is good" along with a sort of subtle drive to kick a$$ while training. Overall, I felt AWESOME while taking Erase - almost too good...
No such thing as feeling too good!

...unless you're on heroin, or something.

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
Interesting that Erase would do that for you. I wouldn't say that alone is what made the difference -- perhaps the ratio you established with Intimidate and Hemavol helped with the hormonal balancing. I have read of someone stacking Erase with D-pol for a PWO (similiar to what you are doing) so I suppose it could give you that push. Someone just recommended Erase to me to stack with my Natadrol cycle, so glad to hear a good comment about its effectiveness.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Hmm. After reading this, I went from 2 Erase AM & 1 Pre, to 1 AM and 2 Pre. Horribly boring day at work. (About to get explicit). Lol. Went at my man this morning, which usually seems to drain me. Could be a mental thing though... Regardless, workout was a total success. Felt like a beast. Will try again. Probably placebo, but interested to know if there could be a reason for it. I even went stim free preworkout today (Green Mag + HemaVol. Usually White Flood and HemaVol.)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You got to try Erase Pro workout bwahahaa

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I did my erase at 1 when I woke up, 1 pre workout ( sick pumps) and 1 after with the shake since I was at school. It's pretty nice and actually crazy the way supps work if you get the sweet spot on dosing them to how your body responds. Use it to your advantage!!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I did my erase at 1 when I woke up, 1 pre workout ( sick pumps) and 1 after with the shake since I was at school. It's pretty nice and actually crazy the way supps work if you get the sweet spot on dosing them to how your body responds. Use it to your advantage!!
Now I'm going to have to play with my dosing schedule!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats interesting, I'll have to try that out.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting, I'll have to try that out.
Haha I don't know if that's sarcasm or something you actually want to do. I just noticed I get a little more pump when I dosed it when I walked through the door of the gym.

My old schedule was 1 morning, 1 at lunch (gym was 2 hours after), and 1 post

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I don't know if that's sarcasm or something you actually want to do. I just noticed I get a little more pump when I dosed it when I walked through the door of the gym.

My old schedule was 1 morning, 1 at lunch (gym was 2 hours after), and 1 post

Nahh, not sarcasm. I've never dosed pre workout.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I'm bad at taking messages in. Text messages, posts can be so deceiving..

Something to try I guess, I noticed the pump a little more

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
Hmm. After reading this, I went from 2 Erase AM & 1 Pre, to 1 AM and 2 Pre. Horribly boring day at work. (About to get explicit). Lol. Went at my man this morning, which usually seems to drain me. Could be a mental thing though... Regardless, workout was a total success. Felt like a beast. Will try again. Probably placebo, but interested to know if there could be a reason for it. I even went stim free preworkout today (Green Mag + HemaVol. Usually White Flood and HemaVol.)
is that some sort of code for banging a gay lover?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm a try this 2night. Add 2 erase to my usual pre mix
2-erase + NO booster + 200 or 400mg caffeine.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Oh god... Horribly poor wording! Hahahahhaa.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I've been fooling around with my Erase dose/timing ect... I worked up to 3 caps a day, didn't like it but I might hve had prolactin issues. Added a ton of Zinc and 600mg B6 and I've felt a lot better. For the past week I dose my Erase at 1 cap around 2pm, since I was working on my other issues I wanted to rule out the Erase.

I had read in another thread someone really liking two caps of Erase Pre work out (PWO). I decided to give that dosage a try today... WOW! I had an awesome workout. Lots of energy, quick recovery, and drive like I've never had... I felt like a mack truck. Intimidate/Erase are the only two hormonal sups I've tried, and I'm on week 4 of Erase/ 6 Intimidate. I also take 1 scoop hemavol and 2 scoops C4(creatine nitrate/beta alanine/stims). I added weight and an extra set to all of my lifts just because I could!

So here's what really caught my attention, as if I already didn't feel like I was on fire... I usually feel retarded after working out, no joke, I feel mentally handicapped (I am not using these terms lightly here). I mean this in the most sincere way, I usually have to hang out at least 15min after I'm done lifting before I drive home, because I feel so impaired. I've always felt this way, even when I was 16 when I started lifting. I just wrote it off as exhaustion related mental fatigue.

Today I felt NORMAL! No mental fatigue. In fact,I felt something I'd never felt before from just lifting, endorphins!

So what do ya'll think is going on here? I'm still feeling great, and it's been 2 hours... note: when I say great, this is not a stimulated "great", or a "high" I just feel good overall.

I know what it say's on the bottle about spacing dosages out by 8 hours... kind of ignoring that for now:umbrella: (let me know if it's going to kill me please...)
Would like some others to try this...pop an Erase Pro preworkout and see what happens

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like some others to try this...pop an Erase Pro preworkout and see what happens
Been taking it with my pre-workout meal. May try 30 min. pre a couple times to see if I note a difference.

murk01

murk01

Awards
This duche bag opened 2 erase and mixed it in water as pre.
Note: bad idea tastes like $hit

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blacklac

blacklac

Awards
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
took one Erase Pre for this mornings workout and did not take my usual PreW because I did Yoga (p90x Yoga) only p90x workout I do anymore because it keeps me away from the chiropractor. Anyway, I noticed a very nice full pump that seemed to last quite awhile after the gym. Not a lot of strength stuff in the Yoga (pushups really) but I was very pleased with the pump overall. Will take 1 PreW tomorrow for my chest workout, so we'll see.

(note) I only take two Erase a day, I have tried three twice (not meaning 2 days) during the five weeks so far and it just kills my joints. Way to much crackin and residual pain after workouts even with extra fish oil+ super cissus.

aceroni

Awards
Hmm. As far as ERASE goes. I've been taking 1-2 with my breakfast (which is my preworkout meal) And I actually have noticed I am stronger and I do catch my breath much more quickly from sets.. (I am also taking 2 anabeta elite with that meal, and intimidate at night)...

Honestly though Ive been SUPER dry from the erase, in my abs / legs / arms / back, but my joints seem to be perfectly fine.

husker402

Awards
I'll have to try that pre workout. Just finished a 50ml a day havoc cycle and now I feel like melting into the floor with Nolva, need some motivation.

husker402

Awards
Ha, I do that with DAA, which tastes like vomit. I recommend juice or pre-workout as a mix...not water.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ha, I do that with DAA, which tastes like vomit. I recommend juice or pre-workout as a mix...not water.
Yeh daa has a real sour taste. Erase is on a completely other level. Ill keep the erase the way I get it in the pill. :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad you found something that seems to make you feel better, but you have a few factors going on here...

the NMDA receptor and that you are taking intimidate a lot of users have reported a better mood, in fact that is a huge benefit I loved when I was on it :)

Agmatine Sulfate has had nootropic effects on MANY users so that could be it.

If the erase is killing your estrogen maybe you are a high aromatizer and the high estrogen makes you more emotional and bummed. and the erase is temporarily relieving this....

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
dosed my two Erase with my normal PreWorkout ****tail (Hemavol, Jack3d, 2 Anabeta) before my Chest workout this AM.

What I noticed was the pump looked different. Usually the pump is focused on the body part being worked with residual to the affecting muscles etc. Today is just seemed more "full" throughout.
Energy man, energy was through the roof! Mind you I workout at 6am after working 12hrs of night shift, but man I killed it this morning. Extra reps all over the place and even did cardio longer than I normally do after. I felt great and still do! I am going to keep dosing the Erase this way for the remainder of my stack (three more weeks).

J19891

J19891

Awards

That's awesome dude, I love erase. I get that same mental fog post workout, but I do tend to push the intensity envelope especially in the past few months. I don't get it to the same extent you do it sounds like, but I have thought in the past that it might be related to endorphins. I remember reading somewhere that the body actually stimulates THC receptors in response to intense exercise, so in a sense you really do get a "high" from working out.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
2 caps of Erase 30min Pre again and killed back! Extra reps all over the place and a new PR on barbell rows!! This is my new dosing schedule nuff said. Intensity and Aggression both seemed to be up during my last few workouts!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
2 caps of Erase 30min Pre again and killed back! Extra reps all over the place and a new PR on barbell rows!! This is my new dosing schedule nuff said. Intensity and Aggression both seemed to be up during my last few workouts!
Am trying this today, thanks for the feedback

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
What company makes erase? And can I take erase while I'm on a cycle of test C?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What company makes erase? And can I take erase while I'm on a cycle of test C?
PES makes Erase.

Plenty of people use Erase for their dr. prescribed TRT and some do for AAS cycles, whether or not it will be enough for a single person is impossible to say, but it is a very effective AI.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Is it a good idea for someone to take earse for pre-workout purposes while they're on Arimidex, or no?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Is it a good idea for someone to take earse for pre-workout purposes while they're on Arimidex, or no?
NO LOL, maybe with EP I know could get away with that but most would still find it to be over kill.