pre workout sup dead?

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
been taking amplified NO loaded for about 3 and half weeks. when i first started taking it, the effects were amazing. id go to workot out about thirty min after taking it and you couldnt get me to stop working out, i had so much energy and focus without the jitters, which is way better then the pre workout i was using before. but now when i take it i get a little kickstart and about 30 min after workout i get drained like i had an adrenaline rush. sometimes i have to stop and just wait like 10 min until i can get enough energy to hit the weights again.

is my body just getting use to this pre-workout after 3 and half weeks, or is there something else going on? besides the fact that this pre is extremely chalky and taste like straight dirt it works great for me... until now :/.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
been taking amplified NO loaded for about 3 and half weeks. when i first started taking it, the effects were amazing. id go to workot out about thirty min after taking it and you couldnt get me to stop working out, i had so much energy and focus without the jitters, which is way better then the pre workout i was using before. but now when i take it i get a little kickstart and about 30 min after workout i get drained like i had an adrenaline rush. sometimes i have to stop and just wait like 10 min until i can get enough energy to hit the weights again.

is my body just getting use to this pre-workout after 3 and half weeks, or is there something else going on? besides the fact that this pre is extremely chalky and taste like straight dirt it works great for me... until now :/.

Not sure the ingrediants in it but it sounds like it probably has a high caffiene content. If that's the case, yes your body could be getting used to it. Try taking a week off and then starting it back up and see if that helps.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
it has 400mg of caffeine per serving... so ill probably give that shot. i want to try a new pre workout, but most i have found are loaded with vitamin b6 which i cant have a lot of while im taking hghup. or otherwise id just take my dark rage.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Craze, wyked, maniac, muscle marinade, etc etc. I didn't read the whole topic yet but there is a ton of pres out there you can check into. They shouldn't all have high b6 content.

Another thing to recommend is taking a month off stims, go non stim product. Try some rebound to help get your adrenal glands back working properly.

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
Craze, wyked, maniac, muscle marinade, etc etc. I didn't read the whole topic yet but there is a ton of pres out there you can check into. They shouldn't all have high b6 content.

Another thing to recommend is taking a month off stims, go non stim product. Try some rebound to help get your adrenal glands back working properly.
Well I think there might be something else going on now. Like maybe my diet or something. I've only been taking amplified no loaded for almost 4 weeks after taking a 4 week break. But maybe your right. I would take a pre then stop taking pres altogether for 4 weeks and then start back up. From low to max dosage. Maybe if I jus switxhed to a non stim then back to a stim it would work better?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Well I think there might be something else going on now. Like maybe my diet or something. I've only been taking amplified no loaded for almost 4 weeks after taking a 4 week break. But maybe your right. I would take a pre then stop taking pres altogether for 4 weeks and then start back up. From low to max dosage. Maybe if I jus switxhed to a non stim then back to a stim it would work better?
Look into some revamp, your a.glands might be all jacked up.

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
Look into some revamp, your a.glands might be all jacked up.
I thiink I might just do that lol someone else pmed me and said the same thing. You said revamp? What exactly is it? Nonstim pre or something to fix my a glands lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thx. Plus that new ConDense is coming soon.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I thiink I might just do that lol someone else pmed me and said the same thing. You said revamp? What exactly is it? Nonstim pre or something to fix my a glands lol.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/southland-performance-products/revamp-60-caps.html

It helps set jacked up a. glands from over stim use.
-Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
-Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
-Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
-Improves Stress Response
-Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
-Overall Improved Metabolic Function
-More Restful Sleep

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/southland-performance-products/revamp-60-caps.html

It helps set jacked up a. glands from over stim use.
-Reduces Tolerance to Caffeine and Other Stimulants
-Cleanses the Adrenergic Receptors
-Alleviates Dependence on Stimulants
-Improves Stress Response
-Helps to Restore Healthy Adrenal Function
-Overall Improved Metabolic Function
-More Restful Sleep
Good idea for sure. And NP has a BOGO on it, still, so it's dirt cheap (the sale price once in cart is cheaper than what it lists). I'd run that for at least a month and use a non-stim pre-workout for a while (Ultima, Anabolic Ignite, etc. or just citrulline malate + beta alanine + tyrosine or something similar).

rockme

rockme

Awards
it has 400mg of caffeine per serving... so ill probably give that shot. i want to try a new pre workout, but most i have found are loaded with vitamin b6 which i cant have a lot of while im taking hghup. or otherwise id just take my dark rage.
400 mg caffeine?! Geez. When, and if, I take caffeine, it is in tablet form 100 mg. 15 min prior to workout. 400 is a lot, definitely don't take that supp for more than four weeks at a time without cycling off for 4-8 weeks, lest you be completely desensitized to the effects.

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
Thanks guys you deffiniantly gave some awesome advice just goes to show why this website AM is the best. Thanks to all for advice will take it into consideration revamp in cart lol. Thank you.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
How often are you taking it? Any more than 3x a week and you're going to gain a tolerance, and quickly.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How often are you taking it? Any more than 3x a week and you're going to gain a tolerance, and quickly.
I'm at the point now were I only use a stim based pre workout on leg day or days I really need a pick me up. 2 days a week is all I really use them lately...