Best Suppliments for Less Fatigue

ryoutsu

Awards
Hi Everyone

I am a 21 year old male and am working in the film industry. My hours are pretty crazy and there is quite a lot of work to do. I really enjoy my job, along with other activities in life but my body and mind just isn't quite keeping up. I am generally always tired and usually get six about every 6months when my body can no longer take it. I admit it's not a very productive system...

So, I have been considering the ways of supplements. Now, please bare in mind that I come from a place with very little knowledge in this sort of thing, but I have been reading up recently to see if I could generally keep my health state in a higher state so that my body could endure the amount of **** I give it. My intent is to try to keep myself in a more balanced and higher mental and physical health state through daily supplements, rather than a doped up energy drink approach. I'm sure less work, more sleep and a better diet would be best but lets keep that on hold for now...

Anyways, I for some reason have many friends doing Amway, Nuskin and the likes of it, and they all recommend their products. I don't have interest in the business side of these multilevel marketing companies but if the products are good, I would be interested in using them. But, I don't really need to buy from friends, if I can find something for cheaper/better.

So, my question is,
1. Is my general goal something that you think I could accomplish with supplements, with a budget of around 100-150$ a month?
2. If I were to take supplements, which company or products would you recommend for my circumstance?
3. Other than supplements, if you have anything that you could recommend to me, whether it be water filters or air purifiers, it would be great.

Thank you for reading through my long request and I really appreciate your responses.

Best regards

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2 pre workout with 2g fish oil and focus XT with 6g cit mal and 2g beta alanine.
Done

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Any supplement with cordyceps. Applied Nutriceuticals carries a product, Drive, which helps with energy and endurance. Millenium Sport Technologies also carries a few good products.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
C5 and cre 02 if strapped

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
PLCAR and ALCAR both have evidence showing they aid with clinical fatigue